General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Actually Broly was not all about fight with its Saiyans flashbacks and Broly being remade into a new more interesting and gentler character but it had indeed too much focus on fights.
The focus on Saiyans history lasted for 20 Minutes at best the rest was a 1h our fight without any meaning and without purpose.

Freeza was a joke. And the reboot of Broly is 100 times less threatening than the previous one. The first one was cruel madness this one is less intimidating.

And the fight itself is just vegeta and goku having a gauntlet with him. In the first one Broly destroyed everybody at the same time and it needed a last time power merge to beat him.

Last edited:
The focus on Saiyans history lasted for 20 Minutes at best the rest was a 1h our fight without any meaning and without purpose.

Freeza was a joke. And the reboot of Broly is 100 times less threatening than the previous one. The first one was cruel madness this one is less intimidating.

And the fight itself is just vegeta and holy having a gauntlet with him. In the first one Broly destroyed everybody at the same time and it needed a last time power merge to beat him.
I preferred this version of Broly since the original was basically a mad monster with a very ridiculous reason for his homicidal hatred of Goku and with no depth while this one is showed to have some depth and to have likeable traits.
Post automatically merged:

To come back to OP Rocks D Xebec was a far truer Pirate King than Roger.

Highly unpopular,

Kaido will kill Luffy.
After Luffy gives him a mid diff fight
But law will resurrect him at the cost of his own life, using his fruit after believing Luffy is the only one that can take down kaido.

As Hawkins said "alliances without trust do not exist"

I think Hawkins doesn't believe law is trustworthy.

Binge reading One Piece (or any series) does not make it better.:catsure:

Firstly, a subpar chapter is a subpar chapter regardless of whether you waited for it or not.:sanok:

Secondly, if a series that publishes on a week to week basis does not entertain on a week to week basis then it is clearly not doing it’s job properly. :goatasure:

Firstly, a subpar chapter is a subpar chapter regardless of whether you waited for it or not.:sanok:

Secondly, if a series that publishes on a week to week basis does not entertain on a week to week basis then it is clearly not doing it’s job properly. :goatasure:
Agreed

I

Inspector_Mu

:josad: Is this a bait for Some users who advice us to binge read

I don't think that Stampede is a good movie
I agree.
Iirc story was also weak.
Luffy doesn't have any personal problem with Bullet or that small guy (Bullet's ally) that Sabo defeated in the end, apart from Bullet beating Usopp.

Powerscale is also very inconsistent.
- at beginning, base Bullet (no DF) defeated the combined team of Worst Gens. Luffy already went G4, Bege already went Big Father, Hawkins summoned the giant straw monster he summoned in Wano -> Worst Gens didn't hold back and show their big move that's already revealed in the manga, but still lost badly.
- yet near the end after his golem got destroyed (and destroying the golem doesn't really damaging his body badly) Luffy soloed him with G4.

Wtf? 10 vs 1 (iirc Zoro didn't join Bullet battle in the beginning) and base Bullet won.
1 vs 1 in the end and Bullet lost?

1 more ??? thing is when Sabo's fire can suddenly stop all of Kizaru's laser? I know movie is going to end soon and Kizaru isn't the main focus in it but why they bother making bullshit scene like this?

P.s.
Condoriano filler arc > Stampede.
Post automatically merged:

Well too much fanservice kills the story and this movie was all about fanservice.
Indeed.
They make so many big names appear in the movie to attract the fans. 11 Supernovas, Crocodile, Lucci, Sabo, Hancock, Buggy, Smoker, Tashigi. There is also Mihawk, Kizaru, and Fujitora. Yet most of them actually didn't contribute anything relevant.
Just a friendly reminder of "here, this is how my DF / ability works" or reminder about their personality in the manga, Hancock is crazy over Luffy, Buggy is a clown, Sabo likes Luffy, etc.

Last edited: