General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Act 3 will end after zoros chapter when the straw hats reunite to fight Kaido together.

Act 4 will be the fight with Kaido followed by Big Mom

Act 5 will be an aftermath in Wano where new bounties are given to everyone

Did anyone actually cried when going merry "died"? I ve watched various youtubers claim that they cried. I mean how is even possible. Its just a ship. I couldnt care less.
And for the sake of the conversation i think they should change ship again. Sunny is too cartoonish. They need sth bigger and more intimidating.

Did anyone actually cried when going merry "died"? I ve watched various youtubers claim that they cried. I mean how is even possible. Its just a ship. I couldnt care less.
And for the sake of the conversation i think they should change ship again. Sunny is too cartoonish. They need sth bigger and more intimidating.
I think merry’s death was very well done but I didn’t cry.

Howdver, Sunny can’t be replaced. It’s Frankys ship of dreams and it’s demise means franky loses all meaning

I think merry’s death was very well done but I didn’t cry.

Howdver, Sunny can’t be replaced. It’s Frankys ship of dreams and it’s demise means franky loses all meaning
Then a modification should be fine. Just a change in appearance. Doesnt have to be a replacement. I just hate that lion face.

Got a small theory that Kanjuro would actually succeed in finding Momonosuke and "kill" him.

But Momo's artificial DF would actually prevent Momo from being killed, as he actually ends up obtaining the same scales as Kaido's, simply because Vegapunk used Kaido's lineage factor to recreate that fruit.

So in the end, Kanjuro ends up on death's door, only to find out that his actions was all for nothing as Momonosuke actually manages to survive, thanks to his devil fruit.

Zoro was stronger than Luffy at the beginning of the TS

Sanji should never have been in the monster trio.

Sanji should not be the best chef, he should progress through the series instead of being more of a fighter

Shanks is currently the strongest in the verse

Orochi should have been the main bad guy of Wano. The story and characters are connected to him, Kaido is just a bonehead muscle head yonko. Also, he should have a been noble strong shogun instead of some goofy sleezball

Zoro was stronger than Luffy at the beginning of the TS

Sanji should never have been in the monster trio.

Sanji should not be the best chef, he should progress through the series instead of being more of a fighter

Shanks is currently the strongest in the verse

Orochi should have been the main bad guy of Wano. The story and characters are connected to him, Kaido is just a bonehead muscle head yonko. Also, he should have a been noble strong shogun instead of some goofy sleezball
I guess the second is not that unpopular on here hehehe. This forum is particularly oriented power levels wise, other places I visited are sadly particularly different.

1. Thriller bark is the best arc visually And atmospherically
2. Moria is only hated because of his design if he were your standard handsome villain such as doffy or enel(both great characters) he’d be in a Bunch of peoples top 10
3. Big mom pirates collectively contain the best designs in the series (kat, amande, smoothie, oven, cracker, tamago)
4. yc1 isn’t A thing and all 5 of the yonko’s right hands differ vastly in strength
5. King is stronger then kat and the gap between them will become more apparent as chapters progress
6. Bonney is likely the strongest supernova outside of Luffy and zoro
7. prime Rayleigh is stronger then every yonko except blackbeard
8. Mihawk is most likely the second or third strongest pirate of all time
9. I’d prefer if rocks was alive and an opponent for Luffy
10. Hawkins has the best design out of the supernova and one of the most unique power sets and I feel sad because a part of me feels oda will never flesh them out
11.Morley, karasu, betty, and lindbergh are stronger then your average yonko top tiers (Sweet commanders and Calamities)
12.After wano we should go back to smaller self contained arcs where we don’t know what’s up ahead, as I feel knowing where we’re going all the time isn’t as fun as stumbling on a random island
13.I’d prefer the shanks arc and elbaf arc to be two separate things I believe if you combine them we’ll get another wano situation where we don’t see any strong giants and the main attraction is the red hair crew while the giants take a back seat
14.i never Got how blackbeard could possibly be the final villain, if the one piece is found before he is defeated that kind of takes out the tension of who will be pk and it‘ll make him a silver medalist who knows he’s a silver medalist which sort‘ve would make him pathetic.
15.shanks character would be way better if he ends up being a villain
16. I wish bobbins and Randolph (the rabbit homie) would’ve been strong

1. Thriller bark is the best arc visually And atmospherically
2. Moria is only hated because of his design if he were your standard handsome villain such as doffy or enel(both great characters) he’d be in a Bunch of peoples top 10
3. Big mom pirates collectively contain the best designs in the series (kat, amande, smoothie, oven, cracker, tamago)
4. yc1 isn’t A thing and all 5 of the yonko’s right hands differ vastly in strength
5. King is stronger then kat and the gap between them will become more apparent as chapters progress
6. Bonney is likely the strongest supernova outside of Luffy and zoro
7. prime Rayleigh is stronger then every yonko except blackbeard
8. Mihawk is most likely the second or third strongest pirate of all time
9. I’d prefer if rocks was alive and an opponent for Luffy
10. Hawkins has the best design out of the supernova and one of the most unique power sets and I feel sad because a part of me feels oda will never flesh them out
11.Morley, karasu, betty, and lindbergh are stronger then your average yonko top tiers (Sweet commanders and Calamities)
12.After wano we should go back to smaller self contained arcs where we don’t know what’s up ahead, as I feel knowing where we’re going all the time isn’t as fun as stumbling on a random island
13.I’d prefer the shanks arc and elbaf arc to be two separate things I believe if you combine them we’ll get another wano situation where we don’t see any strong giants and the main attraction is the red hair crew while the giants take a back seat
14.i never Got how blackbeard could possibly be the final villain, if the one piece is found before he is defeated that kind of takes out the tension of who will be pk and it‘ll make him a silver medalist who knows he’s a silver medalist which sort‘ve would make him pathetic.
15.shanks character would be way better if he ends up being a villain
16. I wish bobbins and Randolph (the rabbit homie) would’ve been strong
1) i agree about the visuals. I think thriller bark and sabaody are the best animated arcs. Its downhill ever since. And i hate the animation of wano, its too colourful, too cartoonish. Thats a big reason why i hate one piece anime even though i love the manga.
2) i dont think he is hated. People usually claim he is weak(which is true). As a character moria is pretty decent though.
3)idk.
4)well they are all experienced pirates with bounties over a billion so i think they are pretty much at the same level. No completely equal but close to each other.
5) he is superior in endurance, stamina and possibly in pure strength but katakuri has better coa, fs and probably superior armament too. Overall i think kat is a special character for oda and i think he will play a bigger role in the story.
6) there is no clear evidence that bonney is the third strongest. In fact regarding her potrayal she is in the low spectrum of supenovas.
7) nah. The Dark king is strong and i think he is close to yonko level but overall i have him in the tier as mihawk and most admirals. Meaning slightly weaker than yonko.
8) just no. Roger, prime whitebeard(these two definitely), rocks, eos blackbeard, kaido and big mom are all probably stronger than mihawk.
9)nah some people should just stay dead. A flashback would be nice though.
10) idk. He is good but overall all the supernovas have unique designs. I wouldnt mind if he die.
11)there is no clear evidence about this.
12)true but the next islands to visit, are pretty much guarranted. And the story has to end at some point. I think the final sanga will be extremely long( probably around 150-200)chapters and it will have many 30 chapters arcs.
13) we dont even know if shanks is actually connected to elbaf. I mean its all fan theories.
14)i think luffy will first reach raftel and the consequences of this action will trigger the final war with the goverment. If this happen then teach will probably be the rafter villain and not the eos villain.
15) yes and no. It depends on how oda would portray this potential plot twist.
16) i never really cared about them so.....

Not sure if most are unpopular, but:

Zoro's attack on Kaido had nothing to do with CoC. It was pure CoA, with passive CoC burst.

FS is overrated. It's barely any advantage unless your general speed far, far surpasses that of your opponent (in which case, FS is pointless to begin with), or if your CoA/Defenses surpass that of your opponent's, negating most hits/counters. Katakuri was being tagged by Base Luffy ALL the time.

CoC coating is a strong boost (likely making Luffy's strongest base hits almost as strong as Red Rocc), but not to the degree people are making it out to be. Law partially blocked and survived CoC coated Thunder Bagua with minimal injuries.

All of WB commanders are significantly superior to even strongest of other Yonko commanders (not counting Shanks, who does not do the stupid commander system)

I concur regarding FS in particular.

As a factual matter, FS works this way: as long as you retain a certain gap with your enemy, translated, so that your enemy is basically not fast enough combat speed wise to catch, then it wields a robust meaning.

It took Luffy to develop a new mode of G4 to consistently break through the FS of such a (presumable) expert user.

And Current Luffy's FS is probably not even as efficient. We witnessed Zoro showing better reactions than Luffy himself.

I concur regarding FS in particular.

As a factual matter, FS works this way: as long as you retain a certain gap with your enemy, translated, so that your enemy is basically not fast enough combat speed wise to catch, then it wields a robust meaning.

It took Luffy to develop a new mode of G4 to consistently break through the FS of such a (presumable) expert user.

And Current Luffy's FS is probably not even as efficient. We witnessed Zoro showing better reactions than Luffy himself.
Unpopular opinion: you need to start talking like a human being, not like some bloody robot.
I mean, what kind of weirdo speaks like google translate? -_-"

"as a factual matter"
"translated"
"(presumable) expert user"

I swear to God, fucking.. Siri talks more like a human being than you do.... -_-" And if you're tryna show off, that kinda talk doesn't impress at all. It makes you sound more pretentious than anything else.

Unpopular opinion: you need to start talking like a human being, not like some bloody robot.
I mean, what kind of weirdo speaks like google translate? -_-"

"as a factual matter"
"translated"
"(presumable) expert user"

I swear to God, fucking.. Siri talks more like a human being than you do.... -_-" And if you're tryna show off, that kinda talk doesn't impress at all. It makes you sound more pretentious than anything else.
Basically, he's been acting like a textbook narcissist.

Last edited: