General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Few things on my mind..

- SHs should change outfits fitting for emperor class pirates post Wano.

- SHs needs to go back “stealing money” aren’t they broke right now lol:suresure:.

- I’m tired of SHs going to islands for the sake of helping people, Oda should make it seem like they are doing it for the sake of besting a competitor like yonko while still the result being people having normal lives after the defeat of the villain/antagonist.
Which is why I kind of hope Kid already has a few poneglyphs, give Luffy a sense of urgency in the pirate king race

Blackbeard is the most overrated villain in the series and if he's the final antagonist of the series it will be the biggest mistake oda has ever made in the series.

Blackbeared has munched some pies, made one cool speech, fought ace, got destroyed by magellan, got destroyed by whitebeard, has done nothing since the timeskip, he sucks.

Sakazuki would be a much better final antagonist.
Strong disagree right there, easily the best villain in OP for me

Blackbeard is the most overrated villain in the series and if he's the final antagonist of the series it will be the biggest mistake oda has ever made in the series.

Blackbeared has munched some pies, made one cool speech, fought ace, got destroyed by magellan, got destroyed by whitebeard, has done nothing since the timeskip, he sucks.

Sakazuki would be a much better final antagonist.
Well, Luffy is bound to have two final antagonist from the pirates side and the marines/world government side. When it comes to pirates it’s obviously BB while WG/marines I’m actually torn about whether it’s Akainu or Imu.

Current Kaido could defeat prime Whitbeard on a 1v1.
Akainu would give Roger a pretty good fight.
King is above Katakuri, I'd say he's the third strongest Yonko commander after Marco and Beckman.
If current Luffy were to go on a 1v1 against any Admiral he'd lose.
Rocks D. Xebec knew about the legacy/destiny of Joyboy and he told it to Kaido.
During the God Valley incident, Whitbeard betrayed the Rocks as that was the perfect oportunity for him to leave the crew and star his own family.

Last edited:
Cap

He would but I still have Prime Garp/Prime Sengoku>Akainu

King is above Katakuri, I'd say he's the third strongest
Based on?

Facts

King is above Katakuri, I'd say he's the third strongest Yonko commander after Marco and Beckman.
Rocks D. Xebec knew about the legacy/destiny of Joyboy and he told it to Kaido.
During the God Valley incident, Whitbeard betrayed the Rocks as that was the perfect oportunity for him to leave the crew and star his own family.
What has king done? Fighting Marco with queen