General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Since Punk Hasard, Sanji fought Vergo, Dofflamingo, Judge, Yonji, Niji, Daifuku, Oven, ( Katakuri ), Page One.

Maybe he will not be as strong as Rayleigh an the like at the end but the guy has some times to shine.
He beat no one that you just listed besides maybe page one. Why would you post that

He beat no one that you just listed besides maybe page one. Why would you post that
Because we SEE Sanji in the manga.

The guy is the Cook.
The guy is the comic pervert character.
The guy is relevant in Fight. He fought 8-9 ( I forgot SheepHead ) guys since Punk Hasard; like Zoro fought Monet, Pica, Fujitora, ( Dellinger ), ( Kyoushiro ), the Fox and Killer. 7-8 guys too.
The guy got an Arc.
The guy is Mr Prince. The Brain who saves StrawHats from terrible situations.

Sanji is super relevant in the manga. It is pleasing to see him appear in panels. That is what matters. He is one of the best OnePiece DUDES

Because we SEE Sanji in the manga.

The guy is the Cook.
The guy is the comic pervert character.
The guy is relevant in Fight. He fought 8-9 ( I forgot SheepHead ) guys since Punk Hasard; like Zoro fought Monet, Pica, Fujitora, ( Dellinger ), ( Kyoushiro ), the Fox and Killer. 7-8 guys too.
The guy got an Arc.
The guy is Mr Prince. The Brain who saves StrawHats from terrible situations.

Sanji is super relevant in the manga. It is pleasing to see him appear in panels. That is what matters. He is one of the best OnePiece DUDES
Say it 3 more times to convince youreself

Zoro is a swordsman and he deals with his sword any danger he faces, the birdcage is a threat and Zoro must deal with it. What does he do, he goes there use his swords and cover it in haki BUT he doesn't try to cut it as his usual no he use his sword to push the birdcage. Lol you know how embaressing and degrading that is for any swordsman let alone someone who claims he wants to be the best of them all, that's like using a billions dollar note (if it existed) to wipe yourself after taking shit.

Zoro couldn't cut one single string of the birdcage without haki covering it, and Luffy destroyed a whole set of strings grouped together and covered in haki and going in a speed of a bullet. Clear and simple.

Don't bring this shit about not trying, we're not in Kindergarten where everything has to be explained in pictures (or panels in this case), Oda expect his readers to be smart enough to be able to put two and two together.

The birdcage exposed Zoro's weak haki comapred to Luffy's. Simple as that but of course Zoro fans will take whatever suit them and through away everything that expose Zoro.

The cage isn t something u can "push" to stop it

The cage isn t something u can "push" to stop it
What are you trying to say here cuz i'm lost.

I said he is a swordsman and he suppsoed to use his sword to cut the strings not push it. In case you mean he thought it would be better to push the strings as the perfect solution then thats proven to be wrong and he should have still went on cutting it. Though as a swordman Zoro always goes for slashing and cutting so I don't know why he didn't OR he did offscreen and failed.

What are you trying to say here cuz i'm lost.

I said he is a swordsman and he suppsoed to use his sword to cut the strings not push it. In case you mean he thought it would be better to push the strings as the perfect solution then thats proven to be wrong and he should have still went on cutting it. Though as a swordman Zoro always goes for slashing and cutting so I don't know why he didn't OR he did offscreen and failed.
idk
but an admiral failed to :kayneshrug:
also lets not forget breath of all things a swordsman can choose what he wants to cut

Last edited: