General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I could answer you with an essay but you would likely not understand the gist of what I was typing and since I don't want to get thread banned I won't post the things I wanted to type about your lack of awareness.
Lmaooooooooooo so more
"I can form a coherent sentence and not sound dumb so I must be right" :laughmoji:

Read my essays on the subject matter, I posted thousands of them. I'm not wasting my time with the lesser minds like you typing them again lmfao.
Lmao tag me and we can have some fun. I know you don't like your headcanon being debunked and that's fine. I'll just make fun of your stupidity while you try to make yourself seem big brained:Dr.Killer:

This raid is a fucking joke. Just fake tension and fake deaths.
I hope this is not unpopular
:goatasure:
I recently read just vol 90-92, and I'm getting serious Bleach "Thousand Year Blood War" vibes. Arc starts "alright. Maybe i was too harsh. This is badass & fun!". Arc progresses "alright. A bit sloppy. But im sure he will right the ship" arc end frame "...they're fighting an immortal chicken man hybrid? This is so fucking stupid."

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I recently read just vol 90-92, and I'm getting serious Bleach "Thousand Year Blood War" vibes. Arc starts "alright. Maybe i was too harsh. This is badass & fun!". Arc progresses "alright. A bit sloppy. But im sure he will right the ship" arc end frame "...they're fighting an immortal chicken man hybrid? This is so fucking stupid."
The difference is Onigashima at least has some good funny moments. Quincy's were just annoying.

r
lol i was just trolling, I'm not a fan of Roger and Garp as characters, and I feel like Sengoku and Rayleigh are underappreciated.

:choppawhat: Primebeard was called "The Strongest Man in the World". Roger was clearly a bit weaker than Primebeard.

Xebec being above both is admittingly speculative, but I think he is. How would you rank Primebeard, Roger and Xebec?
roger was also terminally ill when they fought... roger>wb
also could you explain to me why roger was carried by rayleigh?

Kaido is not defeating King easily, it will arguably take a lot of time due his durability and the fight be particularly tough and he likely cannot break King's weakpoint.

Why do you think so? 🤔

Even if he defeats Kaido on his own it's all but preposterous to postulate that Kaido was standing in worse conditions than Luffy while their rooftop round 2 started.
Luffy Kaizoku Orawa Naru!
The pirate king rules over everyone. Luffy has the strongest haki in the series, and he's not even in the prime of his fighting life. Shanks strength is all speculation at the moment anyway.