General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

the spoilers are already saying that zoro will knock king on 1034 1040 or 1050 seems to me too far away
Well 1050 is just 17 chapters away, that's not too long if you think about it.

The fight against King alone will likely still take a few and not all chapters will treat Kaido or King, if anything not abudantly. 🤔

The fight against King alone will likely still take a few and not all chapters will treat Kaido or King, if anything not abudantly. 🤔

what I'm saying is that ZKK has already been confirmed for chapter 1034.

the battle will end I think before the 1050 counting the flashback of kaido

The 3rd fruit that Marshall D Teach will obtain is none other than Golden Buddha.
RIP Sengoku :josad: Your boi will get mad impressive with that one. @Blackbeard
I would have to lift him above Kaido with that fruit. Buddha vs Monke King is inevitable. :goyea:
I feel like since Teach is a profiteer per nature he will decidedly try to acquire the devil fruit of a dying individual. Perhaps he will attack Big Mom whilst heading to WCI or a bit later but I'm not so confident he will get a third DF.

The 3rd fruit that Marshall D Teach will obtain is none other than Golden Buddha.
RIP Sengoku :josad: Your boi will get mad impressive with that one. @Blackbeard
I would have to lift him above Kaido with that fruit. Buddha vs Monke King is inevitable. :goyea:
Nope it is actually hippo fruit. You know same hippo kill more human than any land animals.

Btw hippo don’t scream like kadio when attack by wild animals.

Hippo tank better than kadio.