General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

G

Gran D. Master

Change in mindset doesn't magically change your physical stats. It's just that he tried harder because he's determined. If it was truly something beyond his physical limitations, he wouldn't have pulled it off even with a change in mindset. Nonetheless, the fact remains that it was a feat of Luffy's physical strength.
Yes...so where's the evidence he wouldn't be able to perform the same feat back in East Blue?
Post automatically merged:

My problem with Enma is that it was just gifted to him and he didn't earn like with Shusui
Zoro didn't earn Shusui

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes...so where's the evidence he wouldn't be able to perform the same feat back in East Blue?
I need not present evidence to prove someone can't do something when he hasn't done anything remotely close to it in the first place. It's when you claim a character can do something that you need to present evidence to back your claim up. So the burden of proof lies on your shoulders. What evidence do you have to suggest EB Luffy could break two buildings apart with sheer brute force?

G

Gran D. Master

I need not present evidence to prove someone can't do something when he hasn't done anything remotely close to it in the first place. It's when you claim a character can do something that you need to present evidence to back your claim up. So the burden of proof lies on your shoulders. What evidence do you have to suggest EB Luffy could break two buildings apart with sheer brute force?
Because W7 Luffy did it, and there was no way he could improve his physical stats between those two arcs, since he's rubber you know...:wellwell:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Ashura Douji was convinced to rejoin his comrades and fight against Kaido too easely.
I bit of a misunderstanding about Ashura Doji's character. We learned that he was collecting ships for the allaince for 20 years so he was still loyal no matter how disillusioned he was getting. He lost faith(in contrast to Kawamatsu never losing faith) but Ashura did his duty nonetheless.

His problem was that he felt Kinemon didnt understand the struggles he and his allies went through for the past 20 years hence, Ashura showing Kinemon the graveyard and Kinemon breaking down. Ashura helped immediately after Kinemon apologized.