General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

There also buggy saying luffy has goten stronger since the last time he saw him buggys words = oda words
Luffy never got physically stronger without seastone training. All he did was get better at utilizing his devil fruit. For the first time in his life, Luffy is getting physically stronger by working out.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Luffy never got physically stronger without seastone training. All he did was get better at utilizing his devil fruit. For the first time in his life, Luffy is getting physically stronger by working out.
You are STILL on about this, unbelievable...are you only gonna be satisfied if we get five straight chapters of Luffy punching trees and rocks?? Christ, man, HOW can you really claim he’s never undergone any physical training when he’s fought some of the strongest people in the world and come out on top?? In every single fight, he has to rely on his physical prowess to supplement his DF powers, NOT the other way around. If that isn’t training, then neither I nor you know what is.

That is just not true it's been shown does though the series and I shown examples of luffy doing things that he couldn't did before but he can do now( destroying pacifista) and characters saying he has gotten stronger since they saw him (buggy)
Hardened CoA doesn't give a character a giant power up so luffy destroying the pacifists was because he got several time stronger post ts.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Fujitora and Sakazuki are brothers!! That’s why the former is so comfortable mouthing off to and openly disrespecting his commanding officer without fear of retribution (and implying Fujitora is the older of the two)!! :smart:
Dont know about them being brothers, but Oda did say they have long history with each other. Even Sengoku taunts Akainu alot and Akainu refers to him as Sengoku-San.

You are STILL on about this, unbelievable...are you only gonna be satisfied if we get five straight chapters of Luffy punching trees and rocks?? Christ, man, HOW can you really claim he’s never undergone any physical training when he’s fought some of the strongest people in the world and come out on top?? In every single fight, he has to rely on his physical prowess to supplement his DF powers, NOT the other way around. If that isn’t training, then neither I nor you know what is.
Indeed, Luffy had 2 years of haki training under perhaps the best teacher in the world, he did train it seems like lmao.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Indeed, Luffy had 2 years of haki training under perhaps the best teacher in the world, he did train it seems like lmao.
That’s a good point, but not even the one he’s trying to make...he really seems to think that Luffy hasn’t endured enough for his body to grow more durable and powerful, and I truly don’t know how you can read this series for as long as he presumably has and STILL feel that way.

That’s a good point, but not even the one he’s trying to make...he really seems to think that Luffy hasn’t endured enough for his body to grow more durable and powerful, and I truly don’t know how you can read this series for as long as he presumably has and STILL feel that way.
After being hit by Kaido's club everyone gets a zenkai boost haha. And honestly Luffy is the kind of character who is a born prodigy, he technically doesn't even need as much of intense training as Zoro for how I hate to say. His DF helps a lot too.

After being hit by Kaido's club everyone gets a zenkai boost haha. And honestly Luffy is the kind of character who is a born prodigy, he technically doesn't even need as much of intense training as Zoro for how I hate to say. His DF helps a lot too.
his df isnt helping enough, which is why he is training his haki

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I want Zoro to keep Sandai Kitetsu for the remainder of the series. I see no point in moving up the Kitetsu lines, as we're nearing the end of the series, according to Oda. And if the idea is that Zoro has to upgrade to the Nidai Kitetsu, then logically he should move up to the Shodai Kitetsu, but that would be even closer to the end.

Meanwhile, he's had the Sandai Kitetsu for over 800 chapters, and it's the one sword you can say is patently Zoro's. He didn't inherit it from a previous user like Wado Ichimonji, Shusui, or Enma. When you think about the Sandai Kitetsu, you won't instinctively think of another user like the 3 swords I mentioned. Plus there's something inspiring that the weakest of the Kitetsu will end up being the most renown under the hands of the future WSS.

Brook will die. Both brook's position on the crew and his dream aren't that important to the main story. In addition, Brook has lived more than a full life and out of all the SHs, meaning that if push came to shove, he'd likely be the most willing to sacrifice himself. He'd also be willing to do this because in many ways, his fruit is a curse. He cannot die from age, meaning that if he isn't killed or if he doesn't kill himself, he will continue to live on whereas Luffy and the SHs will die and he will be alone again.

Imo brook sacrifices himself for the good of the SHs and dies. Jesus Burgess will steal his DF and become the undertaker

1. roger sucks for teaming up with the marines (gods valley)

2. buggy is a D

3. shanks poisoned roger, toki and buggy. he was a WG mole and is a CD, a schemer and is doing everything he's doing to eventually become one of the next gen gorosei.

he's also a rat but that's not a 'controversial opinion' but a fact

4. garp's a terrible parent, an equally bad grandparent and failed his 'friend' roger by basically allowing evil people to murder his son for nothing. can't stand the geezer

1. roger sucks for teaming up with the marines (gods valley)

2. buggy is a D

3. shanks poisoned roger, toki and buggy. he was a WG mole and is a CD, a schemer and is doing everything he's doing to eventually become one of the next gen gorosei.

he's also a rat but that's not a 'controversial opinion' but a fact

4. garp's a terrible parent, an equally bad grandparent and failed his 'friend' roger by basically allowing evil people to murder his son for nothing. can't stand the geezer
4 is my line of thought

I will never forgive his actions even though I will always admit his mighty strenght and even be proud of it, expecially as an admiral fanboy