General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Lol I miss Gedatsu.

Hmm, how about Reiju has fake breasts, shes an AA cup and is into women. Lol she'll return in Wano with Germa and Jinbei and co, her eyes will meet Robin... etc, and get the Hearteyes.
Lol I made a post way earlier in the thread saying Nami is a lesbian given all the evidence. LuNa and SaNa shippers go berserk over it:suresure:

Oh dear God ... high diff win for Smoker at worst. Much more likely he would even win low or mid diff.
In your dreams lol.

Never understimate the power of Oda's actions. Power level isn't strictly related with rank, there are countless examples and implications about that.

Not to mention Coby isn't well regarded by the hightest ranks after what he did in MF, he can't advance as easily as any normal marine.

In your dreams lol.

Never understimate the power of Oda's actions. Power level isn't strictly related with rank, there are countless examples and implications about that.

Not to mention Coby isn't well regarded by the hightest ranks after what he did in MF, he can't advance as easily as any normal marine.
Yeah, everyone knows that.. so?
Coby is still far away from the top guys and low VA lvl (Maynard) at best. Dude was an utter scrub pre-skip, has no DF and just learned some haki basics.

I really like MHA, but OP is just better in almost everything except the battles (which isn't OPs main point). Especially the meaning and sometimes complex layers of story OP has to offer is on another level.
I just hate people saying "they are heroes" and wear customs for it... specially tight ones LOL. I stopped watching shows with that mindset for over 5 years almost LOL

No Avengers
No X-men
No MHA
No character giving me cringy moment about them saying "We are heroes" LOL

Unpopular: aokiji was the weakest of the original C3 admirals.
Zoro is heavily understimated by his downplayers as i think he was stronger than urouge from the timeskip which puts him around cracker's level(when going all out)
However i don't think he is stronger than luffy though.
Prime kaido is comparable to prime roger and wb if not above already.
Big mom is an interesting character
Bb's Fm isn't shiryu of the rain and shiryuu is never going to beat mihawk nor is he ever going to be a top tier(shiryu).
Akainu isn't the final villain but an obstacle on its path,he is not stronger than kaido nor is any of his admirals.
Akainu will skirmish with luffy in mariejoa but will be dealt by fire fist sabo to avenge Ace.
Big mom will be an ally in the future and her son katakuri will come back stronger than how he was in WCI.
Prime rayleigh is stronger than Oden by a good bit.
The strawhats are not luffy's subordinates but his equals and friends so a member fighting a person as strong or a little weaker isn't out of the question.

Unpopular: aokiji was the weakest of the original C3 admirals.
Zoro is heavily understimated by his downplayers as i think he was stronger than urouge from the timeskip which puts him around cracker's level(when going all out)
However i don't think he is stronger than luffy though.

Prime kaido is comparable to prime roger and wb if not above already.
Big mom is an interesting character
Bb's Fm isn't shiryu of the rain and shiryuu is never going to beat mihawk nor is he ever going to be a top tier(shiryu).
Akainu isn't the final villain but an obstacle on its path,he is not stronger than kaido nor is any of his admirals.
Akainu will skirmish with luffy in mariejoa but will be dealt by fire fist sabo to avenge Ace.
Big mom will be an ally in the future and her son katakuri will come back stronger than how he was in WCI.
Prime rayleigh is stronger than Oden by a good bit.
The strawhats are not luffy's subordinates but his equals and friends so a member fighting a person as strong or a little weaker isn't out of the question.
Many of your statement are NOT unpopular. Many of them are common man my friend haha

Blackbeard will get Kaidou's DF. Not Marco's, but Kaidou's.
Shanks will not get killed, he will get saved by Buggy of all people.
Luffy will not become Pirate King because he wants freedom and not be a ruler, but people will consider him king anyway.
The All Blue does not exist yet, it will be created by destroying the Red Line and uniting all Blues.

Just some wild theories many don't like.