General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Why equal?

Our man Zoro literally saved the Supernovae from certain death, still proceded being a nuisance to Kaido post Hakai and then proceded cutting his right hand.
Huh ? Who carry and protect zoro till healing ? You ? Who saved momo ? Tama ? Chopper ?
tama is the biggest factor in the onigashima in terms of army balance .
momo is the you know who it is
Chopper is the one cure everybody in the raid.
also , i dont even mention what he did for zoro .
Then he took down calamity . Of course equal . Oda designed this way .
rooftop mvp is zoro
Underroof is sanji
Contribution is almist same . Wings . Bla bla .

Zoro coats his swords in his haki… CoA and CoC. That’s what the fandom refers to as ACoC.

This isn’t unpopular this is just wrong…
I think the fandom refers to ACoC as advanced version of CoC alone.

In fact Zoro was using ACoC + CoA in that instance (when he pulled King of Hell)

That's why it's unpopular opinion
Yeah, I dont want to sound assholish here but the OP community is literally low IQ.
I always bring up facts, yet they screech and close their eyes and ears.
Blackbeard fleeing from Akainu although having 2 Devilfruits and his entire crew --> Forgotten/Ignored!
Kizaru wanting to fight Kaido and Big Mom alone and being pretty chill about it. --> Forgotten/Ignored!
Akainu literally dominating against Whiteebard and only being shortly incapacitated by a cheapshot which was returned with a fatal blow to Whitebeard. --> Ignored/Forgotten!

Can you guys see Akainu losing to either Kaidou or Big Mom? I sure as Hell cant.

Yeah, I dont want to sound assholish here but the OP community is literally low IQ.
I always bring up facts, yet they screech and close their eyes and ears.
Blackbeard fleeing from Akainu although having 2 Devilfruits and his entire crew --> Forgotten/Ignored!
Kizaru wanting to fight Kaido and Big Mom alone and being pretty chill about it. --> Forgotten/Ignored!
Akainu literally dominating against Whiteebard and only being shortly incapacitated by a cheapshot which was returned with a fatal blow to Whitebeard. --> Ignored/Forgotten!

Can you guys see Akainu losing to either Kaidou or Big Mom? I sure as Hell cant.
This is not the right place to debate this topic. We can debate in admiral vs yonko thread

Also akainu was afraid of wano samurai where Kaido has been called WSC/WSM numerous times