General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Bellamy is a good character and his resolution in Dressrosa came as a breath of fresh air in comparison to all of those people whose development consists on crying and giving up to Luffy's help. On the contrary, Bellamy had the courage to deal with his personal flaws and ethics and faced the consequences of his choices as the path he needed to follow to achieve peace with himself and ultimately redemption.

King has the most repetitive, cliché and uninteresting design among the Disasters. And his personality isn't that much attractive to me.

Brook and Franky are Straw Hats that Oda didn't really know how to handle in terms of their gags and I think he still doesn't. Back when they joined it felt like Oda was experiencing some meta phase as a writer and would give them gags consisting on breaking the fourth wall (Franky's old running gag consisted on stating how he was doing this week, while Brook would joke with things like his To be continued... line). Franky used to sing and play a guitar, too, which is missing nowadays, while Brook has this pervert running gag that I've always found to be repetitive having Sanji in the crew. In fact, Brook works the best when jokes are made from the fact that he's actually kind of crazy after his decades of isolation (when he was sleeping with Big Mom all relaxed, when he bursted into laughter at Duval looking like Sanji, etc.). If Franky retained his meta-gags (and recovered more of his gang personality) and Brook lost his pervert side I think they both would work better (I mean, Brook showed his crazy side during many instances in Whole Cake and they were some of his best moments in the story overall).

Couldn't agree more. Don't remember the last time I found them relevant in the story line or jokes.
I think Brook had some good moments in Whole Cake, mainly because he followed said "madman" side of his personality. But Franky is a mess, apart from the fight with Señor Pink (which wasn't awesome but had some nice things) and his short plot in Chopper's body, I feel like he has been virtually reduced to a guy who cries a lot, says "super" a lot and... that's basically it.

By the way, I actually enjoyed the small scene in last chapter with Franky inviting Robin to ride and Brook taking her place instead. That had Brook's craziness as a dude who doesn't give a shit about anything and Franky's gang side like a cool biker flirting with the girl. I think that's the way to go with these characters.

I think Brook had some good moments in Whole Cake, mainly because he followed said "madman" side of his personality. But Franky is a mess, apart from the fight with Señor Pink (which wasn't awesome but had some nice things) and his short plot in Chopper's body, I feel like he has been virtually reduced to a guy who cries a lot, says "super" a lot and... that's basically it.
Sssssssssuper ~

No, you're absolutely right, Franky is just a statue basically. I liked the fight with Senor Pink BECAUSE of Senor Pink, not even Franky :')

He doesn't know how to write a story with the consequences of main character choices which WCI arc is a good example of.

This is why HxH will always remain a step ahead. Luffy's journey has zero consequences. After Ace's death omg I need to become strong to not lose anyone. Casually rushes to fight Yonko 1 vs 1 to almost ruin the f'ing plan. GG
stupid comment.....One Piece does run on consequences of "high risk high reward"....no, HxH is not godly like you guys make it out...

casually rushes to fight Yonko 1 vs 1 to almost ruin the fucking plan...lol...fucking plan is too kill Kaido offguard which Luffy tried to do when Kaido was "offguard" though it happened in moment of anger.....

besides, tell me what stupid choices did Luffy make in WCI??..or just throwing random buzzwords??....

Jimbe in the crew is a nightmare

Jimbe outside the crew = good character

Jimbe inside the crew = ..... He doesn't fit at all inside the SH and it is a pain to watch them interact on a daily basis.

(Sabo is the worst character in the whole show)
I agree with you, I would have largely preferred if Jinbei was an ally of the Straw Hat crew instead of joining it and I am not a fan of the way he returned.