General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

....that means Coby is Ace’s son? :believe:
Roger had 2 kids

I mean the man was a classic pirate. Its completely believable that he could have knocked up a girl and not even known about it
Post automatically merged:

Coby is to inherit Garp's will. Garp is a D and hence Coby, Garp's successor, should also be a D.

It would also parallel in that Luffy, Garp's grandson, becomes Pirate king whereas Coby, Roger's grandson, becomes a marine hero.

apart from that, the new world parallels the pre-skip in some ways. This is very easily visible in dressrosa where Doffy, sabo, and fujitora all bared similarities to Crocodile, Ace, and smoker in alabasta. Similarly, I think we will get another moment that parallels the scene in marineford where it was revealed Ace was roger's son. This time with Coby.

marineford teased a conflict between Coby, Garp, and Akainu. Coby being the grandson of Roger would be the catalyst for this. If this is revealed, Akainu might try to execute Coby as he would view him as a threat, this would ultimately lead to Garp standing against akainu, dying, and ultimately paving the way for Coby to become admiral.

Lastly, Coby being Roger's grandson and by that Ace's nephew would allow Garp allow Garp to essentially do over the mistake he made in Marineford where he let Ace get executed.

Last edited:
- Sanji will never reach Admiral level.
- Sanji is a clear cut below Zoro.
- Luffy vs Katakuri is overrated.
- Maybe it’s just me, but I’m starting to get annoyed by the praise and hype Oda keeps giving Oden.
- Big Meme is nowhere close to be being redeemed (performance and character-wise), I don’t see her clash with Kaido as Oda’s way of getting ready to get her back on track, I see it as him putting in the bare minimum for her. I can just see him screwing Big Meme over yet again.
- Until we get more feats, I don’t believe Imu is the strongest char. I can see him having an Ancient Weapon that only he can use, or like Shirahoshi is an Ancient Weapon, but as an actual fighter is fairly weak overall (similar to Enel).
- Crocodile is better than Doflamingo.
- While I’ve grown to appreciate it more in recent years, still feel like Skypiea is overrated.

MIHAWK LOSES TO KATAKURI MARCO BENN

YUP I SAID IT

EOS COBY>ZORO SANJI JINBEI
CURRENTLY COBY IS SLIGHTLY BELOW THEM

KING>=SMOOTHIE> QUEEN= CRACKER ~>JACK
let me ignore all the hardcore nonsense about mihawk..

where the fuck is smoothie > queen coming from?

Smoothies best feat is losing to a closed door, while queen was able to actually hurt a yonko.

what the literal fuck is going on