General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Wano Matchups:

Marco, Law and Kidd vs Big Mom (Not a fight to defeat her but to hold her down so that she doesn’t interfere in Luffy’s battle)

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji vs Kaido

Yamato vs King

X Drake vs Queen

Jinbei vs Jack

Franky vs Who’s Who

Brook vs Sasaki

Robin vs Black Maria

Nami, Usopp and Chopper vs Ulti and Page One
Hows sanji gonna hurt kaido without the ryou needed ?

HA001

I am not thinking from a power level pov. I am thinking from story pov. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji teaming up to take on Kaido would be a story to tell. ( Also Oda gave kinemon haki powerful enough to hurt kaido why not sanji)
Sanji is yet to show basic hardening clealry.
Kinemon is a wano samurai they are taught that haki. Why would sanji randomly have it. Even luffy only just got it as he was taught by hyou.

Sanji is yet to show basic hardening clealry.
Kinemon is a wano samurai they are taught that haki. Why would sanji randomly have it. Even luffy only just got it as he was taught by hyou.
ODA is a mangaka who chooses story over power level. In order to fit the story he changes the power level as he sees fit. So if he wants sanji to hurt kaido. He will do it by simply showing that sanji also has Adv CoA.

With x drake out of the beast pirate
I have my own list
All things like kids, the samurai will be defeated by zoan's secret healing ability then strawhats will perform
luffy x kaido
zoro x king
sanji x queen
jinbei x jack
brook x who who
jinbei x sasaki
robin x bmaria
chopper x page 1
nami x ulti
ussop x numbers

Hows sanji gonna hurt kaido without the ryou needed ?
The only one confirmed to have Ryou other than Scabbards and Hyouguro is Luffy. And I don't think he's soloing Kaido. Neither Zoro not Sanji has been confirmed to have it. Same is the case with Kidd and Law. Maybe they gained it during the 2 week time skip.

He has essentially become immortal by not finding his body in time and with no organs he cannot die of natural causes any more. Provided hes not in accidents he is essentially immortal.
Yeah that's what I essentially meant lol
We saw his head and bones get crushed and cut many times and yet he's alive
His soul is most likely stuck in his body

Shanks is virtually not who anyone thinks he is.

- Constant "evil/competitive" looking faces anytime Luffy is mentioned
- Casually meets with the Gorosei, people who cause cleansings and genocide, about a "certain pirate" (definitely not Blackbeard imo because the story has ALREADY shown that Shanks dislikes Blackbeard). My guess is actually Luffy.
- Asked Roger a question before Roger left to die, none of us know the question or the answer.

I just have a feeling we will be massively surprised post-Wano on the motivation/drive of Shanks' character. He is a complete enigma, and I think we should be prepared for how/why soon.

HA001

- Casually meets with the Gorosei, people who cause cleansings and genocide, about a "certain pirate" (definitely not Blackbeard imo because the story has ALREADY shown that Shanks dislikes Blackbeard). My guess is actually Luffy.
- Asked Roger a question before Roger left to die, none of us know the question or the answer.

I just have a feeling we will be massively surprised post-Wano on the motivation/drive of Shanks' character. He is a complete enigma, and I think we should be prepared for how/why soon.
Do you think he will smile when bb chops his head off ?

He's competitive because he respects him, he's not going to roll over to let Luffy become King, he believes in Luffy but Luffy must show that he is stronger than him to fulfill their promise.

He's competitive because he respects him, he's not going to roll over to let Luffy become King, he believes in Luffy but Luffy must show that he is stronger than him to fulfill their promise.
I understand that but read my other 2 points. Oda threw that as a red flag to show us that he's not who we think he is.

Shanks is most certainly not talking about Blackbeard when he talks with the Gorosei. Hes already been shown to dislike BB when talking to Whitebeard, so why would Oda hide the name of the pirate hes talking about? Why would he just have Shanks meet with the Gorosei at all? The same Gorosei that are poised to be taken out by the EoS. The same Gorosei that ordered the deaths of those at Ohara. The same Gorosei that are looking to cleanse the world again and potentially did something bad to Vivi/Alabasta.

People SHOULD be looking at this with wider eyes. Its absolutely a red flag for Shanks

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I've said it some time ago in this thread, and I'll say it again, the 9 Red Scabbards have been the best characters in Wano, imo. It feels like the plot and stakes of Wano matter so much more through their lens. If I had to choose anyone to save Wano and defeat Kaido, it would be them. That obviously won't be the case, but it's what I believe atm.