US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Who the fuck are you to judge. Typical Democrat believing that they always have the high horse.
Typical Trump supporter trying to accuse other people of being terrible to distract from how atrocious Trump is lol.

“Who cares if Trump is terrible? You’re probably just as terrible as Trump is!”

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Trump hates anyone that isn't rich
I got $25 in my wallet. Would he love me?

@Ravagerblade you should know that my only exposure to Trump racism was through the media which spent most of their time blatantly exaggerating his comments during his presidency.

But those wikipedia articles(and yes I just looked up other articles) is proof that Trump is racist at worst or unbelievably ignorant at best. It still, ironically, shows how incompetent the media is.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
So what, so he's a bit of an asshole. I'm not excusing it... but I'm not going to change my mind over a little nothing. Sorry not so thin skinned.
Hell nah.....

Ravagerblade ion know if you have a job or not. But if you do, then tomorrow when you’re at work I want you to go to tha disabled person(if you have one) and publicly humiliate and embarrass them for their disability, let me know how that goes for you and if you have a job afterwards

If you do, then you probably work at a morally bankrupt company. If you don’t, then tha leader of tha free world/one of(if not) thee most powerful people in earth, the person with his finger on tha nuclear foosball probably shouldn’t be doing that at all then, right? Especially not on camera in front of thousands if not millions of people.....

Hell nah.....

Ravagerblade ion know if you have a job or not. But if you do, then tomorrow when you’re at work I want you to go to tha disabled person(if you have one) and publicly humiliate and embarrass them for their disability, let me know how that goes for you and if you have a job afterwards

If you do, then you probably work at a morally bankrupt company. If you don’t, then tha leader of tha free world/one of(if not) thee most powerful people in earth, the person with his finger on tha nuclear foosball probably shouldn’t be doing that at all then, right? Especially not on camera in front of thousands if not millions of people.....
You can't discriminate against disabled people in a workplace. I like I said, so he's an asshole. If you judge Trump over one thing then you judge ever other person as well. Biden, Harris, Romney, you, me, everybody.... once you judge people over any little thing, the on what happens when you keep going further....
No thank you.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
You can't discriminate against disabled people in a workplace. I like I said, so he's an asshole. If you judge Trump over one thing then you judge ever other person as well. Biden, Harris, Romney, you, me, everybody.... once you judge people over any little thing, the on what happens when you keep going further....
No thank you.
So it’s okay as long as it’s not in tha workplace? So you don’t think running for tha highest office in America isn’t a place where you shouldn’t publicly humiliate and embarrass another human being.....

Thing is, I’ve never not said Biden wasn’t a racist or bad himself either now have I.....

I mean Felons make one mistake and are judged for tha rest of they lives, so don’t you think it’s fair to apply that to tha GUY WHO CAN START A NUCLEAR WAR

So it’s okay as long as it’s not in tha workplace? So you don’t think running for tha highest office in America isn’t a place where you shouldn’t publicly humiliate and embarrass another human being.....

Thing is, I’ve never not said Biden wasn’t a racist or bad himself either now have I.....

I mean Felons make one mistake and are judged for tha rest of they lives, so don’t you think it’s fair to apply that to tha GUY WHO CAN START A NUCLEAR WAR
4 years and not a peep of a nuclear war, In fact there Hasn't been a motherfucking war, sounds like You want it to happen.
Biden and Obama loved their drone strikes, so much so they blew up civilians and children, and I've heard there was an American citizen in one of them.
But whatever take the Biden administration probably wanting more wars.

4 years and not a peep of a nuclear war, In fact there Hasn't been a motherfucking war, sounds like You want it to happen.
Biden and Obama loved their drone strikes, so much so they blew up civilians and children, and I've heard there was an American citizen in one of them.
whataboutism isnt really countering the raised points, its just raising other points about other people. other people also being bad/garbage doesnt mean trump cant be bad/garbage either.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
4 years and no war. And you don’t think that has anything to do with Osama Bin Laden being killed under Obama’s presidency huh? It was strictly off what Trump did.....

Where in my entire reply did I insinuate “yea let’s start up a war”

C

critical mindset

4 years and no war. And you don’t think that has anything to do with Osama Bin Laden being killed under Obama’s presidency huh? It was strictly off what Trump did.....

Where in my entire reply did I insinuate “yea let’s start up a war”
and the Navy seals guys that did that operation are all now dead. Yep. Coincidence

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
No thank you.
You can literally discriminate against anyone at anyplace.....

Status
Not open for further replies.