US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
france played a role during the american revolution, sure. It was clear that Britain was never going to hold onto their north american colonies but sure if think thats brag worthy then go for it
It didn't played just a role. France literally financed your war and gave you navy. Without France the USA would be beyond gone
And then Spain and Netherlands helped you too, not only france

when america single handily crushed the spanish empire in 1898 it was clear that america has surpassed any individual european country
Spanish Empire in 1898 was ridiculously weak. In fact it was so weak it couldn't protect their colonies in south America. So bragging about defeating Spanish Empire when it was beyond broken is not really that important.

And lol
Prussia - or rather unified Germany would utterly destroy USA on land combat

the bald eagle runs the world now and has been doing so for quite awhile. Europeโ€™s time is over and should continue to look to the US for guidance and play their role as a proper subordinate
And this is your biggest fail.
USA is far from ruling the world
Not when China has their hands deep inside your pockets

you euros criticizing america every 5 mins are getting too cocky. Know your place on the totem pole.
Yea we do know our place. Its called

Universal Healthcare
Free Education
Social Benefits
No school shootings
Far less pollution
Better food

france played a role during the american revolution, sure. It was clear that Britain was never going to hold onto their north american colonies but sure if think thats brag worthy then go for it

when america single handily crushed the spanish empire in 1898 it was clear that america has surpassed any individual european country

the bald eagle runs the world now and has been doing so for quite awhile. Europeโ€™s time is over and should continue to look to the US for guidance and play their role as a proper subordinate

you euros criticizing america every 5 mins are getting too cocky. Know your place on the totem pole.
Wait till your country has 2000 years of history and a culture and heritage as rich as France and other europeans' countries you brat, lol.
And when I see the Electoral College system, the healthcare system, the global education level, the food and gun issues in the US I definitively prefer to live in France and would still prefer to live in several european countries more than in the US.

And the bald eagle's "reign" is far from complete and just like European countries the USA are bound one day to have their own decline period in terms of power and influence. And it looks like the bald eagle will feel threatened and intimidated by a dragon.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
It didn't played just a role. France literally financed your war and gave you navy. Without France the USA would be beyond gone
And then Spain and Netherlands helped you too, not only france

Spanish Empire in 1898 was ridiculously weak. In fact it was so weak it couldn't protect their colonies in south America. So bragging about defeating Spanish Empire when it was beyond broken is not really that important.

And lol
Prussia - or rather unified Germany would utterly destroy USA on land combat

And this is your biggest fail.
USA is far from ruling the world
Not when China has their hands deep inside your pockets

Yea we do know our place. Its called

Universal Healthcare
Free Education
Social Benefits
No school shootings
Far less pollution
Better food
You got me at better food....

It's not directly related to the election but while passing time and watching videos on the Treehouse of Horror with 1996 election I found this gem that I had missed before :

Status
Not open for further replies.