US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oh yeah there are actually people trying to make pedophilia a sexual orientation and part of the LGBTQ, saying the left are hypocrites if they deny them. NO ONE except other pedos were having that. They got no support from anywhere.

its probably not quite as extreme as @Admiral Lee Hung puts it, as pew and gallup polls suggest 44-49% of republicans do support gay marriage, but that still means that more than half of republicans want to deny the human rights of roughly 15 million people, and thats an issue lol.

https://www.pewforum.org/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/
https://news.gallup.com/poll/311672/support-sex-marriage-matches-record-high.aspx

not to mention 6 out of 9 scotus justices being catholic.

Edit: or was it 7 with ACB now?!

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
its probably not quite as extreme as @Admiral Lee Hung puts it, as pew and gallup polls suggest 44-49% of republicans do support gay marriage, but that still means that more than half of republicans want to deny the human rights of roughly 15 million people, and thats an issue lol.

https://www.pewforum.org/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/
https://news.gallup.com/poll/311672/support-sex-marriage-matches-record-high.aspx

not to mention 6 out of 9 scotus justices being catholic.
As I said, the opinions among the parties are becoming more diverse. We have gay Republicans in this day and age.

I don’t think you want to compare the two.

You can’t compare a relationship between consenting adults (gay marriage), to one where one party does not possess the mental capacity to understand what it means to consent to a sexual relationship (pedophilia). It would be kinda like saying that you think sex should be illegal because “if sex is legal, how long before we legalize rape?”

Don’t be that guy lol.

The ideology that freed the slaves and wants to end systemic inequalities between race are the ones who support segregation? Nani? Lol
Well, why you just didn't try to google age of constant in different countries, and you will see that in some countries even sex with 12-th years is normal. That's my point. If human desire will be putted beyond law it will lead humanity to our end. Law is something that should exist, and just let you know you can't be free. You have to listen rules of our world for example, law of gravitation. Humanity will be always not free, and absolute freedom is anarchy - something that will lead to those things that you mention, including rape.

you need laws to tell you not to be a pedophile and a rapist?

hmm
You should learn what law means, and how it was created before saying something that have no sence. But answering your question, No I don't need law to understand what is wrong and what is right, but that doesn't mean that other people wouldn't try to do that shit with my kids. And for me if law wouldn't protect my kids from that shit, it will be obvious that time for everyone do what they should do come, but that will mean anarchy.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You should learn what law means, and how it was created before saying something that have no sence. But answering your question, No I don't need law to understand what is wrong and what is right, but that doesn't mean that other people wouldn't try to do that shit with my kids. And for me if law wouldn't protect my kids from that shit, it will be obvious that time for everyone do what they should do come, but that will mean anarchy.
Homosexuality is just being attracted to the same sex. Nothing more, nothing less. Old school Media and movies gave this idea that gay people are predatory(its still a trope today like Puri Puri Prisoner) or unable to control their urges....

Pedophilia is straight up being attracted to kids......these people need help

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with homosexuality. And comparing it to pedophilia and rape is either cognitive dissonance at best or snitching on yourself at worst.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Well, why you just didn't try to google age of constant in different countries, and you will see that in some countries even sex with 12-th years is normal
You understand the difference between the legal age of consent, and when a person physiologically has the capability to understand what consent means right?

Like if a grown man rapes a 12 year old, you wouldn’t be like “it’s fine because it’s legal in his country”

Rape is rape, consent is consent, and legalized consent does not lead to legalized rape.

You're just gonna reply "n-no that's the left" everytime someone brings up a valid point against you huh
So BLM that supports Biden, making Chaz, who then had people kneel down to blacks, having reparations for the blacks, isn't rasict.... on top of wanting separate places to live in, isn't rasict? Isnt segregation.... god damn you are idiots.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So BLM that supports Biden, making Chaz, who then had people kneel down to blacks, having reparations for the blacks, isn't rasict.... on top of wanting separate places to live in, isn't rasict? Isnt segregation.... god damn you are idiots.
Yep, EVERYONE’S an idiot except for YOU! That’s the right takeaway here, that the whole WORLD is crazy and YOU’RE not!! YOU’RE THE ONLY SANE ONE LEFT, RAVAGER!!! YOU MUST STOP US BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!!!!

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
PSA: If you're going to refer to black people, please call them black people and not "the blacks". That is all.

Homosexuality isn't just being attracted to the same sex. Old school Media and movies gave this idea that gay people are predatory(its still a trope today like Puri Puri Prisoner) or unable to control their urges....

Pedophilia is straight up being attracted to kids......these people need help
Well, homosexuality was always called as something wrong, and people who was gay = person that need help. But then things change...and main question why it change? Because humans desire was putted beyond law, even letting gay married people adopt children.
Now speaking about movies...there was always showed different types of pedophilia, like girl who is going to hight scool having sex with boy who is 20 year old. So what now? Maybe lets call that it is just movie and not pedophilia...but law call that exactly like pedophilia. So...it is obliviosly that humans desires has no limits. Why you never think about fact that person who commited crime as relapse always being punished with worser cosequences? Because that is human psychology. And law is something that made some things forbidden for good...and putting sexual desires on paralel with racism is sick.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Well, homosexuality was always called as something wrong, and people was was gay was person that need help. But then things change...and main question why it change? Because humans desire was putted beyond law, even letting gay married people adopt children.
Now speaking about movies...there was always showed different types of pedophilia, like who is going to hight scool having sex with boy who is 20 year old. So what now? Maybe lets call that it is just movie and not pedophilia...but law call that exactly like pedophilia. So...it is obliviosly that humans desires has no limits. Why you never think about fact that person who commited crime as relapse always being punished with worser cosequences? Because that is human psychology. And law is something that made some things forbidden for good...and putting sexual desires on paralel with racism is sick.
Nothing wrong with homosexuality though? How does it being harm upon people? They're people and nothing less. Its different than me being attracted to women...the type of women I'm attracted to is also a sexual preference.

You're literally saying that putting human desire to be treated equally is going beyond the law......

What's the difference between a homosexual and a straight rapist?

Wait till your country has 2000 years of history and a culture and heritage as rich as France and other europeans' countries you brat, lol.
And when I see the Electoral College system, the healthcare system, the global education level, the food and gun issues in the US I definitively prefer to live in France and would still prefer to live in several european countries more than in the US.

And the bald eagle's "reign" is far from complete and just like European countries the USA are bound one day to have their own decline period in terms of power and influence. And it looks like the bald eagle will feel threatened and intimidated by a dragon.
this argument is so weird
comparing cultures/countries first off
but also having to recall part of french history is colonizing/subjugating a fuck ton of the world. just lol.
yall two should call it quits
@Zara and @Buusatan94

Status
Not open for further replies.