US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me:

Far-Right Groups Are Behind Most U.S. Terrorist Attacks: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/24/us/domestic-terrorist-groups.html

Covid-19 Soars in Red States: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...red-states-as-trump-returns-to-campaign-trail

THE IMF CONFIRMS THAT 'TRICKLE-DOWN' ECONOMICS IS A JOKE: https://psmag.com/economics/trickle-down-economics-is-indeed-a-joke

You:
Watching the right and left go at it is like watching 2 serial killers argue about who's more sane between the two.
B-b-b-buh buh both sides!11!11!1!

That’s the core of it lol. The right (in the US) believes that people in this country don’t deserve the same rights. Literally most of Trump’s supporters don’t believe gay marriage should be legal lol.

For the most part, the right believes not all humans deserve the same liberties; while the left wants equal liberty for all.

The right are objectively more morally reprehensible than the left.
Wrong, the left just spouts out bullshit to get votes...
If the left cared so much about the minorities then they wouldn't have had terrible shit going on.
Not everyone on the right is this boogieman you like to make up.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yeah let's ignore how the left likes calling Black Conservatives Uncle toms,coons and traitors

Today's Republicans? have you ever talked to one in person?
There are many religous people who believes LGBTQ should have no rights but are pro Democrat cause they hate capitalism and believes Democratics=pure democracy. Lots of people in my family are like that too.

Me:

Far-Right Groups Are Behind Most U.S. Terrorist Attacks: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/24/us/domestic-terrorist-groups.html

Covid-19 Soars in Red States: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...red-states-as-trump-returns-to-campaign-trail

THE IMF CONFIRMS THAT 'TRICKLE-DOWN' ECONOMICS IS A JOKE: https://psmag.com/economics/trickle-down-economics-is-indeed-a-joke

You:

B-b-b-buh buh both sides!11!11!1!
You're showing the bad things of only one side? They're assholes everywhere. Really dislike this with me or against me mentality.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Not everyone on the right is this boogieman you like to make up.
You’re right, I’m judging the group as a whole. I’m not going to ignore the 90% of republicans who think gays are an abomination in favor 10% of them that are tolerant lol. I’m judging the groups by the majority, not the minority.

The majority of leftists want equality.

The majority of Confederates (right-wing) want segregation.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I live in Tennessee lol.

I lived in Alabama for 2 years,

And I grew up in Louisiana.

So yes I’ve talked to thousands of them and know many of them very well. This is the gist of most of their beliefs.
You know I grew up in Alabama and Georgia, heavy conservatism was all I knew for most of my life...it’s just like seeing the sausage get made, nothing makes you sicker of something than experiencing it up close and personal.

That’s the core of it lol. The right (in the US) believes that people in this country don’t deserve the same rights. Literally most of Trump’s supporters don’t believe gay marriage should be legal lol.

For the most part, the right believes not all humans deserve the same liberties; while the left wants equal liberty for all.

After 100 years pass pedophils would be also protected by law with statements like that.

You compare sexual problems with race...that is absolutely different things.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You compare sexual problems with race...that is absolutely different things.
Sexual orientation and race are actually not much different at all-not that it is okay to discriminate against either, which is what your post implies. I’ll assume you didn’t actually mean that.

Republicans do discriminate against both groups unfortunately.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Democrats and Republicans are becoming more integrated than you think. The 'old school' views of Republicans was upholding the traditions of America which including no gay rights. Plenty of then still believe that no doubt but you have black and homosexual Republicans now. Going back even further, the Republicans believed every man should be free and freed the slaves.

Old school Democratics is about the open mindiness and freedom of all individuals to get rights regardless of sexual orientation. Going further back, Democrats fought to keep slaves and created the KKK. Joe Biden was a Democrat his whole life and was a huge supporter of segregation along with many others. Currently there are many Democrats who oppose abortion and gay marriage.

People are just walking back n' forth to whichever party benefits them the most and changing the slogan and policies. If this was Bush's era you'd be 95% right. Probably spoke a lot of BS cause I rushed through this lmao

Sexual orientation and race are actually not much different at all-not that it is okay to discriminate against either, which is what your post implies. I’ll assume you didn’t actually mean that.

Republicans do discriminate against both groups unfortunately.
I can't agree with you, case problem is in sexual desires, not in what you called orientation. Like for example, if you got sick, doctor will try to cure the sympthoms, core of problem. Here play the same thing, if sexual desires compared to race...then even pedophilia in future will became just a choice, that people could have. And that is red light for me, that we all should aware.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Trump super fucked himself via the pandemic, I think that's the big defacto of why he lost.
Yeah, let’s not kid ourselves...Donnie just barely lost this even with the COVID and social issues, too many people still think he’s on the right track. That’s how I know this country isn’t gonna magically be better when Biden’s confirmed as the winner, this horrible mindset of “acceptable losses” and saying that all lives matter in response to BLM isn’t gonna suddenly dissipate tomorrow. We’re in for a pretty tough period of this country’s already dismal history.

You’re right, I’m judging the group as a whole. I’m not going to ignore the 90% of republicans who think gays are an abomination in favor 10% of them that are tolerant lol. I’m judging the groups by the majority, not the minority.

The majority of leftists want equality.

The majority of Confederates (right-wing) want segregation.
Your absolutely wrong about segregation, that's the left...

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
then even pedophilia in future will became just a choice, that people could have
I don’t think you want to compare the two.

You can’t compare a relationship between consenting adults (gay marriage), to one where one party does not possess the mental capacity to understand what it means to consent to a sexual relationship (pedophilia). It would be kinda like saying that you think sex should be illegal because “if sex is legal, how long before we legalize rape?”

Don’t be that guy lol.

Your absolutely wrong about segregation, that's the left...
The ideology that freed the slaves and wants to end systemic inequalities between race are the ones who support segregation? Nani? Lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You're just gonna reply "n-no that's the left" everytime someone brings up a valid point against you huh
EVERY time, it’s literally all they have! I’ve asked for proof of their bullshit defenses on so many occasions, and none of them can share a shred of evidence that supports any of their arguments OR disproves the ones others make. It’s kinda sad how easy it is to make them put their feet in their mouths...

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I believe Ben Shapiro is a monster at calling out the issues with left and Trump, but I could never agree with his stance on abortion. Even in cases of rape, a woman should give birth to a child she had no say or control over? A constant reminder of what happened to her? That's fucked up. She should able to abort that child since it's her body. Some conservatives say abortion is evil and that they're pro life, but agree with wars and the death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.