US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll whine that I supported Biden the whole way through when I’ve been critical of him the whole time...there’s enough mutual understanding on the left that we can both vote for a candidate with varying levels of support for their ideologies, whereas on the right, it’s adapt or die (sometimes both!) and they won’t accept anything less than full loyalty. Doesn’t sound very American, or perfectly symbolic of the same, I really can’t tell anymore.
Democrats have been patient all yesterday and waited bec they knew today would hum a different story bec of Mail in

Donald Trump: "I won this election"
Also Donald Trump: "They are cheating because they are counting the rest of the votes today"

Most democrats have been critical of Biden and his policies, all Trump has done is made up more shit about Biden and people eat it up

Also Republicans: "Let's supress the vote"
Also Republicans: "Stop counting ballots... of only Democrats"

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah it’s game over. Biden will win Nevada which is all he needs to sit at 270. And he will likely win PA assuming the Republicans fail to impede Democracy like they’re trying, and I’ve seen a couple of pollsters say Georgia is still in play for Biden too but I disagree, he won’t win GA lol.

Long story short, it is now Trump’s time to simply concede and move to China to hide from arrest for his crimes against the US and others lol.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah it’s game over. Biden will win Nevada which is all he needs to sit at 270. And he will likely win PA assuming the Republicans fail to impede Democracy like they’re trying, and I’ve seen a couple of pollsters say Georgia is still in play for Biden too but I disagree, he won’t win GA lol.

Long story short, it is now Trump’s time to simply concede and move to China to hide from arrest for his crimes against the US and others lol.
I know he won’t win Georgia, but the fact that it ever seemed like he might (like with Texas last night) should tell the big brains in this thread everything they need to know about how tired most of us are of their shared and forcible delusions.

Long story short that Orange Clown is going to take everyone to court because he didnt get his way and doesnt understand how voting works in WI, Mi and PA

The best part is The Republican State Legislatures made laws in those states that only allowed those states to count mail in and absentee ballots the day of the election

Right back at you, pal! Your piece of shit buddy said he hopes half the country dies from it (AFTER wishing death on Biden), and you stay silent on that, so fuck you and the agenda you rode in on :cheers:
Never wished for his death, it was a prediction, Idc who wins I just don't see Biden leading anything, everyone under him is gonna be running this country(mainly Kamala) and what was wrong with what I said about the population? people are more interested in Iphones than anything else, not worth keeping around.

And I'm not his Buddy. :okay:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Never wished for his death, it was a prediction, Idc who wins I just don't see Biden leading anything, everyone under him is gonna be running this country(mainly Kamala) and what was wrong with what I said about the population? people are more interested in Iphones than anything else, not worth keeping around.

And I'm not his Buddy. :okay:
Didn’t read this, just glad you quoted me so Ravager still gets to see my post that got deleted 😊

Wait till your country has 2000 years of history and a culture and heritage as rich as France and other europeans' countries you brat, lol.
I already outlined France's "impressive" years of history and culture in my previous post towards Hawks, feel free to check it out. A shame that your 2000 years of history and culture didn't save you from getting conquered in six weeks. Let me know how having an impressive culture and heritage helps with being occupied and conquered.

And when I see the Electoral College system, the healthcare system, the global education level, the food and gun issues in the US I definitively prefer to live in France and would still prefer to live in several european countries more than in the US.
And yet here you are, spending your free time constantly posting in a US election thread despite living in a "better country". The US is inferior to France in your eyes and yet the US lives rent free in your head. Makes perfect sense. You would never see a bunch of Americans in a France election thread saying their country is better than France because every American already knows they are living in a superior country.

And the bald eagle's "reign" is far from complete
Been complete since those communists in Europe decided to self destruct and the Cold War ended and the United States established global hegemony. Though even before establishing global hegemeny, they were stronger than any other country since WWII ended.

and just like European countries the USA are bound one day to have their own decline period in terms of power and influence.
You're projecting. Just because France went from being the strongest country in the world once upon a time to getting humiliated by the United Kingdom, Germany and America a plethora of times doesn't mean that the same fate will happen to America. Even if there comes a day in the future where America is no longer the greatest country in the world, that won't happen in either of our lifetimes. So have fun dying while knowing that America is far superior to France.

And it looks like the bald eagle will feel threatened and intimidated by a dragon
How strange. I don't recall any European country being represented by a dragon. Oh wait, that's because China isn't in Europe. France shouldn't concern itself with the United States versus China, both countries completely eclipse France. Worry first about getting the United States permission to even launch an invasion of Egypt, so you don't end up getting humiliated again like you did during the Suez Canal Crisis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Ain't that black and white man. That's a seriously huge generalization.
That’s the core of it lol. The right (in the US) believes that people in this country don’t deserve the same rights. Literally most of Trump’s supporters don’t believe gay marriage should be legal lol.

For the most part, the right believes not all humans deserve the same liberties; while the left wants equal liberty for all.

The right are objectively more morally reprehensible than the left.

Ain't that black and white man. That's a seriously huge generalization.
Yeah let's ignore how the left likes calling Black Conservatives Uncle toms,coons and traitors
That’s the core of it lol. The right (in the US) believes that people in this country don’t deserve the same rights. Literally most of Trump’s supporters don’t believe gay marriage should be legal lol.

For the most part, the right believes not all humans deserve the same liberties; while the left wants equal liberty for all.

The right are objectively more morally reprehensible than the left.
Today's Republicans? have you ever talked to one in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.