US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm surprised no one has brought Andrew Jackson as a contender for worst president.
I mean defied the Supreme Court, calling them a powerless institution, and went ahead to genocide a bunch of Native Americans. Even putting the genocide aside, the fact that a president would just straight up ignore the supreme court is very very bad.
This is a great point, all that “manifest destiny” shit just destroyed every Native American community. He can also fuck all the way off :goyea:

Franklin D. Roosevelt(?)
totally forgot fdr lol

fdr was a little too comfortable throwing japnese-americans into concentration camps to be anywhere on anyones list

i get that the united states was at war with the empire of japan, but putting citizens of japanese descent in concentration camps is not okay

fdr was wild. that was less than 100 years ago as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with homosexuality though? How does it being harm upon people? They're people and nothing less. Its different than me being attracted to women...the type of women I'm attracted to is also a sexual preference.

You're literally saying that putting human desire to be treated equally is going beyond the law......

What's the difference between a homosexual and a straight rapist?
I don't care how you call that, but comparison sexual desires with race is sick.
Now I will say that people are different and it's what is wrong for one, could be good for other. I never call bullying as normal thing. Till this is do not bring danger on other people you could do whatever you want. But for me different thing to try made people not just do not care, but to accept this as absolutely normal thing. And the reason why I couldn't do that, case in comparison with race - it's just skin color, so if someone try to made any race beyond others - it's wrong and goes against law. But gay thing is just sexual desire, more to that it's unnatural sexual desire. You ask me, why I made comparison between pedophilia and gay thing? Case that is another unnatural sexual desires. Yes pedophilia nowadays is forbidden, but as I said age of consent in diffent countries could be even 12 years, which is sick. What the reason of law making age of consent that low? Answer is simple...
So as you see sexual desires is not thing that you couldn't control, like fact that you born with different skin color. That is why protecting unnatural sexual desires is not something that you should be proud, it's already dangerous way of thinking, and that could lead to the fuc*ed up future. So stop even call even race and gay thing, this is sick way of thinking.
Post automatically merged:

There's nothing wrong with homosexuality. And comparing it to pedophilia and rape is either cognitive dissonance at best or snitching on yourself at worst.
I just explaned the difference

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I don't care how you call that, but comparison sexual desires with race is sick.
Now I will say that people are different and it's what is wrong for one, could be good for other. I never call bullying as normal thing. Till this is do not bring danger on other people you could do whatever you want. But for me different thing to try made people not just do not care, but to accept this as absolutely normal thing. And the reason why I couldn't do that, case in comparison with race - it's just skin color, so if someone try to made any race beyond others - it's wrong and goes against law. But gay thing is just sexual desire, more to that it's unnatural sexual desire. You ask me, why I made comparison between pedophilia and gay thing? Case that is another unnatural sexual desires. Yes pedophilia nowadays is forbidden, but as I said age of consent in diffent countries could be even 12 years, which is sick. What the reason of law making age of consent that low? Answer is simple...
So as you see sexual desires is not thing that you couldn't control, like fact that you born with different skin color. That is why protecting unnatural sexual desires is not something that you should be proud, it's already dangerous way of thinking, and that could lead to the fuc*ed up future. So stop even call even race and gay thing, this is sick way of thinking.

I just explaned the difference
Who connected race with sexual desires?

fdr was a little too comfortable throwing japnese-americans into concentration camps to be anywhere on anyones list

i get that the united states was at war with the empire of japan, but putting citizens of japanese descent in concentration camps is not okay

fdr was wild. that was less than 100 years ago as well
Lol that's why I put a question mark by his name. Iffy WW2 actions

Who in your opinion are the top 5 beat and worst American presidents? (Random topic change)

Before I answer, I want to say that no American President is perfect, they all have flaws, we have to accept that. I also consider myself as a Moderate, not a Republican or Democrat, I go for the one who will focus on the issues as a whole rather than my personal feelings. Anyway, these are my personal opinions, if you disagree, fine but I'm not gonna argue about it. Lets hear yours instead.

Best IMO-
Abraham Lincoln- Brave, strong, wise, moral enough said
Theodore Roosevelt - Tough as nails, we can thank him for many things including conservation, safe drugs and food,
John F Kennedy- A natural great and inspiring leader, brave and loved.
Franklin D Roosevelt- Helmed America through it toughest of times, The great depression and ww2
Lyndon B Johnson- doesn't get nearly enough credit imo, was instrumental for Medicaid and The Civil Rights Act.

Worse IMO-
Trump- I can give him points for keeping some jobs in the US, but he is such a Narcissist and has divided our nation like no other.
Obama- The President of beautiful speeches, but empty promises. A pessimist & continuation of Clinton. I voted for him btw, but he was a major disappointment to say the least.
Clinton- A Sleazy politician, outsourced many American jobs. thus helped wreck our economy, connections to Jeffery Epstein, the guys a total sleaze, and very fake.
Andrew Johnson- Didn't keep Lincoln dream alive. In fact, spat all over it, plus was impeached.
James Buchanan- Strongly responsible for the Confederacy, ordered troops to attack the Mormons in Utah.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Before I answer, I want to say that no American President is perfect, they all have flaws, we have to accept that. I also consider myself as a Moderate, not a Republican or Democrat, I go for the one who will focus on the issues as a whole rather than my personal feelings. Anyway, these are my personal opinions, if you disagree, fine but I'm not gonna argue about it. Lets hear yours instead.

Best IMO-
Theodore Roosevelt - Tough as nails, we can thank him for many things including conservation, safe drugs and food,
Franklin D Roosevelt- Helmed America through it toughest of times, The great depression and ww2
Lyndon B Johnson- doesn't get nearly enough credit imo, was instrumental for Medicaid and The Civil Rights Act.

Worse IMO-
Trump- I can give him points for keeping some jobs in the US, but he is such a Narcissist and has divided our nation like no other.
Obama- The President of beautiful speeches, but empty promises. A pessimist & continuation of Clinton. I voted for him btw, but he was a major disappointment to say the least.
Clinton- A Sleazy politician, outsourced many American jobs. thus helped wreck our economy, connections to Jeffery Epstein, the guys a total sleaze, and very fake.
Andrew Johnson- Didn't keep Lincoln dream alive. In fact, spat all over it, plus was nearly impeached.
James Buchanan- Strongly responsible for the Confederacy, ordered troops to attack the Mormons in Utah.
Don’t forget that Donnie *also* has ties to Epstein...pedophilia is apparently the only thing for which politicians will cross party lines 😾👎

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Best IMO-

Worse IMO-
Andrew Johnson- Didn't keep Lincoln dream alive. In fact, spat all over it, plus was nearly impeached.
Dont see Woodrow Wilson much.

-white supremacist
-promised to not get involved in WW1 but did so immediately after taking office
-ignored the lynching of african Americans
-ignnored women's rights
-endorsed the KKK and lead to their resurgence in the 1920s

Just a shitty person

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jew D Boy and some other guys here lol

Worse:

Biden

Obama

Bush

Clington
Where, asshole? You’ve proven multiple times that you’re unable to back up anything you say and have straight up lied more than a few times; quote the post where this supposedly happened.

Biden isnt even president yet....and I highly doubt they actually linked race to sexual desires
They put race and gay thing as the same which is...riddicules.

Biden is not a president yet, but I'm playing Nostradamus right now xD Just have that feeling.
Where, asshole? You’ve proven multiple times that you’re unable to back up anything you say and have straight up lied more than a few times; quote the post where this supposedly happened.
Well, you are the one who all time, pretending being misunderstood, or now trying take your words back ha ha.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
They put race and gay thing as the same which is...riddicules.

Biden is not a president yet, but I'm playing Nostradamus right now xD Just have that feeling.

Well, you are the one who all time, pretending being misunderstood, or now trying take your words back ha ha.
Quote the post! Find the words you’re referencing and show them to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.