US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Which policy are you talking about?
His catch and release policy that increases illegal immigration for one. I think enabling illegal immigration while talking about strengthening the economy is crazy. Does that somehow means I believe as a person is an extremist? I thought extremist were more like violent protestors or terrorists.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
His catch and release policy that increases illegal immigration for one. I think enabling illegal immigration while talking about strengthening the economy is crazy. Does that somehow means I believe as a person is an extremist? I thought extremist were more like violent protestors or terrorists.
First generation immigrants cost the USA money that is true
Second generation adds immense value

Hell even Trump is 3rd generation immigrant

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It was a joke, I was trying to say that the extremist policies he is talking about are taxing the rich at all or basic trans rights
Neither of which should be considered “extremist,” since they both help out people like every single one of us in this thread instead of hateful billionaires...the fact that both parties turned basic human decency and affordable cost of living into a divisive issue should tell you how fucked the entire system is.

someone can be an extremist without being a terrorist just need to have an ideology which is considered extreme

Taxes for the rich probably.

Or basic trans rights
Post automatically merged:

Do you really think republicans believe in COVID ?
If you think no republicans vote via mail than there must be glitch in the system
That make no seems we are 2020 and all kind of people use mail for voting

Status
Not open for further replies.