US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rich already pays the most taxes. The idea is that if you increase taxes on the rich, the working class would have to pay less and shortens the wage gap as a result. The works well if everyone plays along but that doesnt happen. The rich can afford to leave areas with high tax rates. The state loses a lot of money which forces them to raise taxes on the working class to make up for lost wages. That has happened time and time again. Some areas have a whopping 58 to 62% tax rate under Biden's plan so the rich will differently leave those areas.

Its also worth noting that tax money doesnt go into the economy, but the to the government. They can spend that tax money however they want. Trump's tax cuts on the rich was for the purpose of keeping a steady flow of income into the economy, as businesses can now afford to expand and create jobs, resulting in tax cuts across the board. However, if the business and corporations decide to keep that extra money to themselves? Whoops....
Agree that Trump program is a bit risky, but it's main goal was to build loyal relationship with citizens. And yes, his idea was to make life for all people much easier, that lead to prosperity. And that leading to expanding bussiness, opening new companys, corporations etc, which give new job places, and more people would be able to pay taxes. And if citizens actually feel how goverment support em, they will pay taxes, while if more people working - > bigger incoming. I would call this exactly how you should build economy.
Now Biden said that he want shut down many companies and corporations, plus to that highter taxes, is that good idea? If company will be shut down, people we lose their jobes, and if people lose job they wouldn't be able to pay taxes. But what if I say that is main goal? If people wouldn't be able to pay taxes, goverment will be able to confiscate citizens property, which will give highter outcome. But this will never help you to build economy. It's just crazy strategy of man who want just power and money, despite how citizens even feel.

Last edited:
Says a dude thats defending trump that didn't allow new stimulus thus fucking thousands of people
I explaned myself, but your explanation is just another lie from CNN and other news channels. Just stupid rummors, BLM - puppetshow, and much more. You didn't have anything real. All your evidence is just pure populist appeal.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
That's Nancy's fault.
Sure it is, it is never Trumps

I explaned myself, but your explanation is just another lie from CNN and other news channels. Just stupid rummors, BLM - puppetshow, and much more. You didn't have anything real. All your evidence is just pure populist appeal.
I don't even watch CNN or other new channels

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Agree that Trump program is a bit risky, but it's main goal was to build loyal relationship with citizens. And yes, his idea was to make life for all people much easier, that lead to prosperity. And that leading to expanding bussiness, opening new companys, corporations etc, which give new job places, and more people would be able to pay taxes. And if citizens actually feel how goverment support em, they will pay taxes, while if more people working - > bigger incoming. I would call this exactly how you should build economy.
Now Biden said that he want shut down many companies and corporations, plus to that highter taxes, is that good idea? If company will be shut down, people we lose their jobes, and if people lose job they wouldn't be able to pay taxes. But what if I say that is main goal? If people wouldn't be able to pay taxes, goverment will be able to confiscate citizens property, which will give highter outcome. But this will never help you to build economy. It's just crazy strategy of man who want just power and money, despite how citizens even feel.
Republicans- short term pain with long term relief is everything goes well and can easily go to shit with one wrong move.

Democrats- short term relief with long term pain if things go wrong

-Trump is about reducing taxes on the rich
-Democrats are about increasing taxes on the rich

Both methods can work smoothly of the rich just fucking cooperate but they dont. They have the money to do what they want. Trump being a businessman himself knows how the game works and he himself dipped from high tax states and found loopholes to avoid paying them. He truly believes corporations are key to a strong economy.

When Trump first cut their taxes, it was a nightmare. The rick kept the many to themselves along with Trump increasing taxes on the middle class to fund his policies. It really increased the wage gap and enraged the people. But with all that extra cash, the corporation CHOSE to expand(cause more money) and opened more jobs.

The big issue is that you cant stop the rich from ditching the state or even moving to another continent. If Democrats can find a way around that, their method could work beautifully.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
When Trump first cut their taxes, it was a nightmare. The rick kept the many to themselves along with Trump increasing taxes on the middle class to fund his policies. It really increased the wage gap and enraged the people. But with all that extra cash, the corporation CHOSE to expand(cause more money) and opened more jobs.
Thats the problem tho. You strain the middle class which is a no no.
And even if that leads to more jobs your middle class is fucked beyond belief and can come crashing down. Now imagine that pyramid of wealth. If middle class falls , it takes rich class with it.

While trumps idea did do good for economy it also gave unbelievable strain on the class that pretty much makes your country. And that wouldn't last, it would be a matter of time until middle class implodes.

That being said , if Biden knows how to work corporations he can avoid that.
Post automatically merged:

Just ask yourself this - if trumps economic policies are so good how come Corona virus fucked you guys beyond belief?
Because your middle class got fucked and it had no social policies to help them.

Here in europe we give aid to companies hit by it. Hell my dad didn't have to pay tax for his business this year

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Thats the problem tho. You strain the middle class which is a no no.
And even if that leads to more jobs your middle class is fucked beyond belief and can come crashing down. Now imagine that pyramid of wealth. If middle class falls , it takes rich class with it.

While trumps idea did do good for economy it also gave unbelievable strain on the class that pretty much makes your country. And that wouldn't last, it would be a matter of time until middle class implodes.

That being said , if Biden knows how to work corporations he can avoid that.

Just ask yourself this - if trumps economic policies are so good how come Corona virus fucked you guys beyond belief?
Because your middle class got fucked and it had no social policies to help them.

Here in europe we give aid to companies hit by it. Hell my dad didn't have to pay tax for his business this year
I said Trump initially increased taxes on the middle class which expanded the wage gap. It's the typical 'short term pain, long term relief' strat with Republicans. I also said that it's a slippery slope with this strat and one wrong move can have everything crashing down. Trump was lucky he didnt crash at the time.

"If you want people to work, keep them pour." Capitalist America is all about spending 20+ years working constantly to finally reep the benefits. You have to play the capitalist game to get by until the democrats show up with the relief. The middle class has always been the core of the economy.

F

Fallen Prince

Trump will return LMAO Biden will be trash President, who will put economic into crisis, and Trump Supporters will just grow in sthrenght
We are trashing him buddy, you have no idea the day he loses presidential immunity he is going to face senate hearing and jail term.

You really think trump cares about working class. :gokulaugh: Just look at those landslide in Philadelphia most of the working class actually kicked him out.

His buddies are all 1 percent con jobs and oil companies.

We are trashing him buddy, you have no idea the day he loses presidential immunity he is going to face senate hearing and jail term.

You really think trump cares working class. :gokulaugh:

His buddies are all 1 percent con jobs znd oil companies.
Please explain the exact charges... sounds like a whole bunch of nothing from a bunch of think they know everything fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.