User Tags: Some Sample Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So I know this has been suggested before, but I took the liberty of creating some cool tags just to show what they could look like:

This one for Bogard, obviously

This one for Mods, the OP-ness of Lord Urouge symbolizing the OP-ness of the Mods

@Red Admiral going to poop himself when he sees this one

These are just some sample ones, we could have tags for users as they ranked up via posts/likes/points as well as special tags for users such as award tags, donation tags, etc etc etc.

What do you guys think?

@Bogard @Pantheos @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @TheAncientCenturion @Jiihad @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Jo_Ndule @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi etc etc etc etc etc

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I am just not sure how they should be implemented lol.

I know I wouldn't wanna give some of them up after leveling up per se.
A lot of the ones I made, I made with them being special tags in mind lol. "Hero," "Conqueror", "Enforcer", "Most Wanted" etc would be special tags instead of rank tags. The rank tags would be similar to what OJ did

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
A lot of the ones I made, I made with them being special tags in mind lol. "Hero," "Conqueror", "Enforcer", "Most Wanted" etc would be special tags instead of rank tags. The rank tags would be similar to what OJ did
Was thinking about it in the same vein. I am sure the team here will find a solution to this.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Fucking beautiful. I think they should rank like this:

Pirate King( unlocks Legend special tag)

Yonko(Grant's access to the conqueror special tag)

Fleet Admiral

Admiral(can choose between Fuji, Kizaru, Aokiji etc. Unlocks Hero and and decorated tags)

First Mate(can choose between King, Katakuri or Zoro. Grant's access to Phoneix special tag)

Commander(can choose between Jozu, Queen, Jack etc. Unlocks Haki Master special tag)

Shichibukai(unlocks Kami and Hawk eyes special tag)

As you rank up, you lose access to lower ranking tags but can keep all special tags for aesthetic purposes.

S

Shura

@Admiral Lee Hung These are amazing brah.

I am torn between these ones

If this is approved, it's gonna be hard choosing one. I'll probably switch a lot.

Oh, and a Croco one would be neat.
nice tags.....looking awesome
need one tag of Luffy too....
Post automatically merged:

Fleet Admiral

Admiral(can choose between Fuji, Kizaru, Aokiji etc. Unlocks Hero and and decorated tags)

First Mate(can choose between King, Katakuri or Zoro. Grant's access to Phoneix special tag)

Commander(can choose between Jozu, Queen, Jack etc. Unlocks Haki Master special tag)

As you rank up, you lose access to lower ranking tags but can keep all special tags for aesthetic purposes.
sounds good....

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Fleet Admiral

Why would we rank Admirals below mere Yonkou?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Why would we rank Admirals below mere Yonkou?
I think he listed order based on OJ....you can alter position
Yeah its like OJ. You can easily make Yonko-Admiral the same rank but you have to make a choice. Whatever you pick, it becomes permanent. Yonko can only rise up to WSM rank and Admiral can only rise up to Fleet Admiral rank with it's own unique special tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.