Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone who has bought something (or TRIED to buy something) from the market shop: Did you know that this shop seemingly is first come first served beforehand??? The thing is I just realized that it´s not just that I might not get an investigation result on Bonnibel before the lynch deadline ends, no, it could be even worse, I might not even have gotten the investigation ability in the first place! This would screw everything I planned out to clarify the situation of proving my innocence and finding out about Bonni´s alignment completely ever. I wouldn´t be able to tell you anything, I´d be freakin´ doomed because of the missing market shop explanation -.-
Lol

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Time to catch up. This might take a while.

I can see Joygirl crying over the investigation ability bought from the shop and prove her innocence. You should know that I also tried to buy the same ability but I haven't yet received any updates from the hosts. Maybe someone beat the both of us to it lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Vote Lynch Mango

Strongly encourage anybody who wants a scum lynch to follow me on this wagon.
You wanna invest in mango too like mafia wanted to?
I actually have something to share bc i am not sure if i might survive or something and it will put me in hot water but let's goo :catsure:

Maf1
"X kill nana"
"X we should invest or rb mango he seems sus might be third"
"redirect doesn't matter who its used on, how about juliet to cal?"

Maf2

"We also czn use mitch’s vote even though he didnt vote? If so also move that to pero"

J

Joygirl1

Time to catch up. This might take a while.

I can see Joygirl crying over the investigation ability bought from the shop and prove her innocence. You should know that I also tried to buy the same ability but I haven't yet received any updates from the hosts. Maybe someone beat the both of us to it lol
It´s not crying, the rules of how the market shop works should have been told to us beforehand. If I don´t get this ability I´m screwed after I already announced it and working so hard to prove my own innocence and figure out other players identities like about Bonnibel!

It was not mentioned that it would be first come first served.
It was not mentioned that we can´t use the ability right after we bought it.
It was not mentioned that we most likely don´t get info before lynch deadline ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.