Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
she may believe someone's dead, this wouldn't be a lie

she doesn't say "i confirm these people are in fact dead", she says "OMFG, DEAD PEOPLE"
Wait I will come back to you.

I am giving last shot to this. If cracked it then fine otherwise fuck this shit lol

Wait I will come back to you.

I am giving last shot to this. If cracked it then fine otherwise fuck this shit lol
have you looked at this?

ne of these people killed at some point, either T1 or T2 or both - Eva, Hideyoshi, Rudolph, Kyrie, Rosa - either Kyrie or Rosa, if it's Rosa, Maria killed someone

so culprits are among Kyrie, Rosa, George, Battler and Maria.

what i thought could've happened is

T1 - Rosa kills everyone else, Maria covers for Rosa
T2 - Rosa kills Natsuhi AND Krauss, hides in their room and gets locked, they didn't search for killer in the room

T4 - Maria kills Shannon - she can't kill anyone else tbh and she has to kill someone

now there's a problem

who's the third killer? who's 2nd suvivor?

maaaaaybe, doctor kills kumosawa, faking Gohda's death

then Gohda kills doctor and Jesicca

this still leaves us with 4 people and i assume it's nowhere close to truth
is there someone who could be third killer?

Reborn

have you looked at this?

is there someone who could be third killer?
3 people faked death - so we have to find out who those 3 are because they are the culprits.

Also this

"the rest of Kinzo's children all desperately needed money too, and had formed a pact with one another to squeeze an advance on their inheritance out of Krauss."

it's possible that two or three of Eva,hide, Rudolph, kyrie and rosa formed pact

3 people faked death - so we have to find out who those 3 are because they are the culprits.

Also this

"the rest of Kinzo's children all desperately needed money too, and had formed a pact with one another to squeeze an advance on their inheritance out of Krauss."

it's possible that two or three of Eva,hide, Rudolph, kyrie and rosa formed pact
can you mention me on the death list I wanna check something

Also this

no, 2 people faked their death

3rd missing person is Kanon, he didn't die or killed anyone, but he's not in the mansion anymore

Reborn

can you mention me on the death list I wanna check something
I didn't get you

@Charlie @Dr_Professor83 @Ultra

I noticed something weird.

T1 - everyone alive gave a statement. George says he looked in the dining hall and found no one

T2 - everyone gave a statement except for George. Why there is no statement from George on Twilight 2?

Could he be the culprit?

I didn't get you

@Charlie @Dr_Professor83 @Ultra

I noticed something weird.

T1 - everyone alive gave a statement. George says he looked in the dining hall and found no one

T2 - everyone gave a statement except for George. Why there is no statement from George on Twilight 2?

Could he be the culprit?
i mean, this could be the same as Rosa tbh (lied about death of one of his parents)

he's the one who would inherit everything rn

Reborn

i mean, this could be the same as Rosa tbh (lied about death of one of his parents)

he's the one who would inherit everything rn
Exactly!

He is eldest remaining - motive

And, all alive ones gave statements on every Twilight. Except for George on T2.

Why he was omitted from the statements?

Exactly!

He is eldest remaining - motive

And, all alive ones gave statements on every Twilight. Except for George on T2.

Why he was omitted from the statements?
welp, to be fair, ratchet said to look at what's missing at some point, idk

reason why i'm leaning more towards rosa is that beatrice's epitaph mentions her bloodline and that's mentioned in Maria's description

Reborn

welp, to be fair, ratchet said to look at what's missing at some point, idk

reason why i'm leaning more towards rosa is that beatrice's epitaph mentions her bloodline and that's mentioned in Maria's description
Two people didn't give the statements

George on T2 and kawamasa on T4.

Yeah rosa thing is weird because of Maria.

It's between George and Maria

One of their parents did the killing on T1 and T2.

I say George became all the children of kinzo are dead for everyone atleast on paper.

So, fortune now goes to George and not to Maria

I'm thinking now it's either Battler + his parents or George + his parents. If it were Maria and Rosa, then Rosa would be trapped in the T2 room, and Maria couldn't have done T7 and T8 killings by herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.