Manga Discussion Versus

Haven't read this in ages, is it actually any good lol
It picked up the pace recently
You could binge the chapters till today and make another judgement maybe.
Post automatically merged:

Ryam is Death:josad:
Oh shit the demon are here
Please save the children bro, I can't if they dying:josad:
Virtually the whole group died lol the stakes are really high
When I first saw the artstyle I thought it would be an OPM rehash but with magic and demons where the heros rarely if ever die.

And yeah, it will be a bloodbath in the next chapter unless there was a Robot following tge demon army to level the playing field a bit later

The manga had a slow start, so i've been waiting for the chapters to pile up. I binged them days ago.
Since i'm new to the manga's industry,i can't judge the quality of a manga's fights,power system and power scale. Can those of you who understand this better explain to me how good Versus's fights,power system and power scaling are so far?
@NikaInParis @RayanOO @SmokedOut @wordy @GrandmasterChef Zonji

The manga had a slow start, so i've been waiting for the chapters to pile up. I binged them days ago.
Since i'm new to the manga's industry,i can't judge the quality of a manga's fights,power system and power scale. Can those of you who understand this better explain to me how good Versus's fights,power system and power scaling are so far?
@NikaInParis @RayanOO @SmokedOut @wordy @GrandmasterChef Zonji
Everybody will be subjective in that regard since all of us are just fans, and not manga insiders.

Personally, the powerscaling seems balanced for now. We have our top tiers in the form of Demon Kings and other bosses from the other dimensions. We have the humanity team with a few strong people but they still need tactics if they want to make a dent in their enemies.

As far as fights go, they resemble OPM fights in structure and design - a lot of flashines (both literal in form of flashes and lasers, but also in the way they fight and move around).
The fights aren't dragged out, considering it's a monthly manga. Though, it's very early to judge any of this properly imo