Manga Discussion Versus

Do we see Mad Max/Fist of the North Star x Last of Us in the next chapter :amazing:

Just wanna see the Dangerous Elite Warriors of the Lawless World; are they just regular Humans who are just stronger (and more savage) than regular humans, have they dangerous weapons, deadly martial art, mutants or cyborgs who use car/bike engines to create steampunk car cyborgs... so many ways to make them dangerous... please just don't be boring :beckmoji:

Do we see Mad Max/Fist of the North Star x Last of Us in the next chapter :amazing:

Just wanna see the Dangerous Elite Warriors of the Lawless World; are they just regular Humans who are just stronger (and more savage) than regular humans, have they dangerous weapons, deadly martial art, mutants or cyborgs who use car/bike engines to create steampunk car cyborgs... so many ways to make them dangerous... please just don't be boring :beckmoji:
I think Lawless Humans could be sleeper contenders for most evil natural enemy. Kinda based on the fact that humans are the most creative when it comes to torturing and killing people they don't like.

I think Lawless Humans could be sleeper contenders for most evil natural enemy. Kinda based on the fact that humans are the most creative when it comes to torturing and killing people they don't like.
Ah yes humanity is its owen greatest enemy aka natural enemy. An oldy but is still good trope... but with demons, aliens, kaiju, giants and more I hope to see something exciting with the lawless humans :amazing: