Manga Discussion Vinland saga

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Vinland Saga fans, I have a legitimate question for yall. So I watched season 1 and started season 2 a couple of months ago and dropped it. Did the anime adapt the manga well? If so, how can season 1 have all these appealing characters, with action, characterization, good plot, etc while season 2 was basically just farming? Why is this?
Farmland is Vinland's best arc. I think you stopped too soon. I haven't watched the anime, bar like 2 or 3 eps of season 2 and it seemed fine. Farming is a key component of the development of Thorfinn. You should probably give it another try ngl.

Farmland is Vinland's best arc. I think you stopped too soon. I haven't watched the anime, bar like 2 or 3 eps of season 2 and it seemed fine. Farming is a key component of the development of Thorfinn. You should probably give it another try ngl.
I watched like 10-12 episodes and it was literally nothing but farming. And Thorfinn was a mute for half those episodes, only development he had was during his nightmares that continue to wake him up. I don't think the anime adapted the manga well if that is the case. I may read the manga and then compare it to the anime.
Post automatically merged:

Because farming was a key role for Thorfinn's development as a character in the story.
Yea but did the anime portray the manga well? Because i watched like 10-12 episodes and it was literally just farming. Thorfinn barely talked half of those episodes.

I watched like 10-12 episodes and it was literally nothing but farming. And Thorfinn was a mute for half those episodes, only development he had was during his nightmares that continue to wake him up. I don't think the anime adapted the manga well if that is the case. I may read the manga and then compare it to the anime.
Post automatically merged:

Yea but did the anime portray the manga well? Because i watched like 10-12 episodes and it was literally just farming. Thorfinn barely talked half of those episodes.
Yeah, the anime portrays the manga to a T.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Expected from Thorfinn but I donโ€™t think others from the village will see it that way
Just had the time to read it. Yeah they definitely won't. And with Gudrid giving birth now it's gonna be a difficult time for Thorfinn from all sides.