Manga Discussion Vinland saga

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I strongly dieagree. The Baltic Saga is where Thorfinn was tested to stay true to his new path. It’s very mandatory and gave us two new great characters. The only downside is Thorkell could’ve used more emphasis.
Staying true to his new resolve is good and I am all for that

But the way it was done was lame

And the very tone of the show changed a lot : lot more comedy, way more light etc

The chain guy ….. wtf

Floki treatment and discovery was so badly treated. Floki himself for the short end of the stick too.

Even Thorkell wasn’t as menacing as before and just treated as a comic relief

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
(but yeah the manga become good again we need to make this thread active again!)
Yeah I agree. It's finally picking up. I am excited for the next chapter. Is a fight truly inevitable? What direction will Makoto take??

Karli really has been the highlight of VS recently lol

Let's see if Thorfinn will manage to stay true to his philosophy.

you liked it ? What do you think about the current arc ?
It's a good way to criticize all the unnecessary violence in the world in manga form.
The current arc is a reference to the real life historical event that is the arrival of settlers in north america,and the resulting conflicts.

Vinland Saga fans, I have a legitimate question for yall. So I watched season 1 and started season 2 a couple of months ago and dropped it. Did the anime adapt the manga well? If so, how can season 1 have all these appealing characters, with action, characterization, good plot, etc while season 2 was basically just farming? Why is this?

Vinland Saga fans, I have a legitimate question for yall. So I watched season 1 and started season 2 a couple of months ago and dropped it. Did the anime adapt the manga well? If so, how can season 1 have all these appealing characters, with action, characterization, good plot, etc while season 2 was basically just farming? Why is this?
Because farming was a key role for Thorfinn's development as a character in the story.