Rules VIP Privileges

R

Rohan

Amazing bud good luck
Post automatically merged:

I guess that implies only my username would change
You can ask someone to make a Roger Tag.

Let me try making a tag.

Amazing bud good luck

I guess that implies only my username would change

Here is the Roger tag.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Am i dumb or what does that mean?
Also how does one become a vip and is there levels to it?
I don’t know, that was three months ago...I was an entirely different person back then :moonwalk:

You donate to the Patreon (you can get there at the top of the page or ask your girlfriend how to do it, she knows, she just joined, just talk to her, man, you know, have an ACTUAL conversation with the woman you love, Fuji, for God’s sake), and not really, you choose what you want to donate and how frequently. Then you message Bogard, tell him what you’ve done and what you WANT done with your UN and tag, and then you get to show off what a boastful bastard you are like the rest of us :laughmoji:

I don’t know, that was three months ago...I was an entirely different person back then :moonwalk:

You donate to the Patreon (you can get there at the top of the page or ask your girlfriend how to do it, she knows, she just joined, just talk to her, man, you know, have an ACTUAL conversation with the woman you love, Fuji, for God’s sake), and not really, you choose what you want to donate and how frequently. Then you message Bogard, tell him what you’ve done and what you WANT done with your UN and tag, and then you get to show off what a boastful bastard you are like the rest of us :laughmoji:
Melon sucks, she stole my hard earned money to get VIP privileges zzzz. Wait so the amount of money donated changes nothing?
Id love me a tag like yours tbh. Can you choose the color too?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Melon sucks, she stole my hard earned money to get VIP privileges zzzz. Wait so the amount of money donated changes nothing?
Id love me a tag like yours tbh. Can you choose the color too?
I think you can do whatever and get the same privileges across the board. It’s all a matter of what you can afford; think most people do $5, I believe I’m at $10, and it’s possible some go even higher. Also, yeah, Bogard and/or Pantheos can change your UN color at your request, and my friend @Admiral Lee Hung is the creator of both the tag I’m rocking and many others (although I know he is one of a few talented taggers here).

I think you can do whatever and get the same privileges across the board. It’s all a matter of what you can afford; think most people do $5, I believe I’m at $10, and it’s possible some go even higher. Also, yeah, Bogard and/or Pantheos can change your UN color at your request, and my friend @Admiral Lee Hung is the creator of both the tag I’m rocking and many others (although I know he is one of a few talented taggers here).
Nice, since you say at your request then its just a one time thing right?

I wonder if i could get someone to make me a tag such as this one or maybe a Fujitora one.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nice, since you say at your request then its just a one time thing right?

I wonder if i could get someone to make me a tag such as this one or maybe a Fujitora one.
I don’t know why you would remember, but I went with a few colors (notably orange for a while) before landing on the current one, so you can change it whenever you want/they respond to the PM since they’re usually busy. A Fuji tag would probably be well within any tagger’s abilities, ask around and find out for yourself!! :goyea: