Powers & Abilities Vista is "Stronger" than Current Zoro

he didnt get past vista cause high tiers can hold their own to a certain extent and mihawk had little interest in getting very serious.

and no vista is not as strong as you think he is .
definitely weaker than marco significantly and that should tell you enough.
zoro is beating the shitter out of vista.
be fucking for real

Only fraud i see here is you, calling yourself purple swordsman yet disrespecting the wss :kata:
Change your UN to Purple hakiman would suit you more or maybe red haired boxer works fine too:rolaugh:
He disrespected himself by not living up to his hype, not my fault :kayneshrug:

Fujitora is not a Hakiman and Shanks' a snitch :odenugh:

Though he is not an actual swordsman either. But well, I didnt think any better nick when I created it.

Why don't include fruits ?

Again is shiryu not a swordsman because he turns invisible ?
All Welkin said was that Vista could only be considered top 5 if you rank dfless swordsmen. Never did he say that df users are not swordsmen. Y'all try to start an argument out of nothing.

I mean I'd understand being butthurt if he said some dumb shit like "Shanks > Mihawk because he's not a pure swordsman".... but that clearly wasn't the case.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
All Welkin said was that Vista could only be considered top 5 if you rank dfless swordsmen. Never did he say that df users are not swordsmen. Y'all try to start an argument out of nothing.

I mean I'd understand being butthurt if he said some dumb shit like "Shanks > Mihawk because he's not a pure swordsman".... but that clearly wasn't the case.
Because if fruits stop you being a "pure" swordsman
Is shiryu not one ?
Is kinemon ?