Powers & Abilities Vista is "Stronger" than Current Zoro

They’re a crutch

If we count pure swordsmen (no enhancements) Vista is top 4-5 behind Mihawk Shanks and Zoro

Rayleigh got a bit of extra hype recently so he’s probably ahead of him too
You are either a swordsman or you ain't, what is this pure nonsense?
There is nothing "pure" about holding a sword with your mouth
Nothing "pure" about growing heads and arms or creating illusions of it

You are either a swordsman or you ain't, what is this pure nonsense?
There is nothing "pure" about holding a sword with your mouth
Nothing "pure" about growing heads and arms or creating illusions of it
Why are you dragging it

I said they barely count I didn't say they don't count

No, this isn't me saying Law/Fujitora could be stronger than Mihawk because they aren't swordsmen if that's what you're insinuating

I'm saying out of the regular swordsmen Vista is top 5 in the verse

Obviously if you include people that use fruits then the list gets longer

Idk why Swordbois get so defensive when someone uses the term "pure swordsman"

It logically doesn't make sense for Vista to be anywhere near a challenge for Zoro.

Vista is confirmed to be weaker than Marco, contrary to what the OP suggests.

King defeated Marco offscreen. Even if you wanna make excuses for Marco or whatever, the best you can probably argue is that he's somewhere around King's level.

We saw on-panel that someone of King's caliber is no longer a match for Zoro. So why would Vista, who's weaker than King, give him a tough fight, let alone beat him? This is especially true because there are no match-up advantages at play in a fight between Zoro and Vista.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why are you dragging it

I said they barely count I didn't say they don't count

No, this isn't me saying Law/Fujitora could be stronger than Mihawk because they aren't swordsmen if that's what you're insinuating

Obviously if you include people that use fruits then the list gets longer

Right so shiryu is no longer a swordsman because he goes invisible

And kinemon because he makes clothes

We got a genius here

No one cares about Vista tbh, he might not even appear so he is irrelevant. Might even be dead.

Vista is strong, we dont know how much, but he us at least Yonko C9mmander tier

Right so shiryu is no longer a swordsman because he goes invisible

And kinemon because he makes clothes

We got a genius here
When did I say they aren’t swordsmen

Y’all keep putting words in my mouth

I said if we don’t include those with fruits then Vista is top 5

You’re twisting this into an argument that I don’t plan on having

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When did I say they aren’t swordsmen

Y’all keep putting words in my mouth

I said if we don’t include those with fruits then Vista is top 5

You’re twisting this into an argument that I don’t plan on having
Why don't include fruits ?

Again is shiryu not a swordsman because he turns invisible ?

It logically doesn't make sense for Vista to be anywhere near a challenge for Zoro.

Vista is confirmed to be weaker than Marco, contrary to what the OP suggests.

King defeated Marco offscreen. Even if you wanna make excuses for Marco or whatever, the best you can probably argue is that he's somewhere around King's level.

We saw on-panel that someone of King's caliber is no longer a match for Zoro. So why would Vista, who's weaker than King, give him a tough fight, let alone beat him? This is especially true because there are no match-up advantages at play in a fight between Zoro and Vista.
Wait did King defeat Marco offscreen? Did the anime or manga state it?

I often see Mihawk downplay on this Forum due to the fact Mihawk couldn't "Get Past" YC5 Vista.
But what if i told you Vista is the third Strongest Swordsman in the Verse.

We all know that the WB Pirate Commanders aren't split by Strength like traditional Crews So for all we Know Vista Could be as strong as Marco if not Stronger
So Vista being YC5 Could actual be YC1

Not to mention Lord Oden Traveled with WBP, The Idea that Vista did not Spar with Oden Seems unlikely Considering Vista is chasing after the WSS Title
With that being said Vista is one of the More Powerful WBP but i know what your thinking "How does this Make Vista >> Current Zoro, Zoro has King of Hell Hed Oneshot Vista...

Ask yourself this...
Is ACOC "Required" to defeat WSS Mihawk

"Vista is a More Skilled Swordsman Than Zoro"
Zoro Fans Dont Kill me Please, im not done

I Know you've all heard this Before "Mihawk is a more Skilled Swordsman Shanks is just Stronger"
I often Roll my Eyes when i hear this, but this does have some truth to it

The Difference between Zoro and Mihawk was both Skill and Strength its no Different Than Mihawk and Vista the only difference is Strength.
The main reason Mihawk get downplayed is because He didn't Overpower Vista. but as we know Vista wasn't going to Allow that with his own sufficient Skill

As we know Mihawk is a Confirmed ACOC User seeing How Zoro's Ambitions with Lead him to Mihawk Door Step.

If the duel between Mihawk and Vista had Continued ACOC would have been Used seeing how the Battle would have Reved up to the point Their Full Strength would have been at the Forefront

Mihawk being the Victor due to his superior Overall Strength

ENTER SHANKS

As stated above Skill and strength are two sides o the Same Coin, i used Vista as an example of some one of sufficient skill capable of going toe to toe with the WSS while not entirely being More Powerful than them but this example can be use to Counter Shanks as being "MORE POWERFUL" This Example would imply Vista is also a Significantly better Swordsman than Shanks as per his Bounty suggests. if you agree with the notion "Mihawk is a better Swordsman/Shanks is stronger (Do what you will with this information)

What does this have to do with Zoro

If Vista is the Skill Component
and Shanks is the Strength Component
with Mihawk is the Fusion of the Two

What will Zoro have to Accomplish to Surpass Both Shanks and Vista
its quite obvious that in order for Zoro to surpass Shanks he'll have to beat Mihawk
But Vista..... Maybe a Direct Comparison of their Skills

or

Shyiru of the Rain Beating Vista Haindly with Zoro Entering the Battle with ACOC being ineffective or a Non Factor in the Battle.
with Zoro coming out on top as
(As skilled as Mihawk or Equals with Mihawk having to Rely on ACOC to best Zoro)

Just some thought i had to get out there
I don't even need to read your post. Zoro beat a 1YC within 1-2mins (there was a countdown!) after his power up. He claps Vista along with Marco and Jozu altogether at this point. Cope.

:milaugh::luffylaugh::zosmug:

They are all regular swordsman in the OP world

But if you wana use the real world as a guide to what regular is, Zoro is far from regular is what I'm saying

So yeah by real world it's Mihawk, Shanks, Rayleigh and Vista but I have no idea what purpose separating them like so serves?
Post automatically merged:

I don't know why swordbois get defensive, but manga readers "get defensive" because it's a completely made up/headcanon term