Powers & Abilities Vista is "Stronger" than Current Zoro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"Rent free" is one another favourite word :suresure::suresure:, i have made a topic about zoro fan favourite words, you just use exactly the same two from my list :milaugh::steef: zoro fan is so dump, they can only use "rent free" to those have different point of view :suresure::suresure:
You don't have a point of view.
Not one of your posts here is a view on this thread. The irony is hilarious.

You are so "dump" your existence is to speak on zoro.

I often see Mihawk downplay on this Forum due to the fact Mihawk couldn't "Get Past" YC5 Vista.
But what if i told you Vista is the third Strongest Swordsman in the Verse.

We all know that the WB Pirate Commanders aren't split by Strength like traditional Crews So for all we Know Vista Could be as strong as Marco if not Stronger
So Vista being YC5 Could actual be YC1

Not to mention Lord Oden Traveled with WBP, The Idea that Vista did not Spar with Oden Seems unlikely Considering Vista is chasing after the WSS Title
With that being said Vista is one of the More Powerful WBP but i know what your thinking "How does this Make Vista >> Current Zoro, Zoro has King of Hell Hed Oneshot Vista...

Ask yourself this...
Is ACOC "Required" to defeat WSS Mihawk

"Vista is a More Skilled Swordsman Than Zoro"
Zoro Fans Dont Kill me Please, im not done

I Know you've all heard this Before "Mihawk is a more Skilled Swordsman Shanks is just Stronger"
I often Roll my Eyes when i hear this, but this does have some truth to it

The Difference between Zoro and Mihawk was both Skill and Strength its no Different Than Mihawk and Vista the only difference is Strength.
The main reason Mihawk get downplayed is because He didn't Overpower Vista. but as we know Vista wasn't going to Allow that with his own sufficient Skill

As we know Mihawk is a Confirmed ACOC User seeing How Zoro's Ambitions with Lead him to Mihawk Door Step.

If the duel between Mihawk and Vista had Continued ACOC would have been Used seeing how the Battle would have Reved up to the point Their Full Strength would have been at the Forefront

Mihawk being the Victor due to his superior Overall Strength

ENTER SHANKS

As stated above Skill and strength are two sides o the Same Coin, i used Vista as an example of some one of sufficient skill capable of going toe to toe with the WSS while not entirely being More Powerful than them but this example can be use to Counter Shanks as being "MORE POWERFUL" This Example would imply Vista is also a Significantly better Swordsman than Shanks as per his Bounty suggests. if you agree with the notion "Mihawk is a better Swordsman/Shanks is stronger (Do what you will with this information)

What does this have to do with Zoro

If Vista is the Skill Component
and Shanks is the Strength Component
with Mihawk is the Fusion of the Two

What will Zoro have to Accomplish to Surpass Both Shanks and Vista
its quite obvious that in order for Zoro to surpass Shanks he'll have to beat Mihawk
But Vista..... Maybe a Direct Comparison of their Skills

or

Shyiru of the Rain Beating Vista Haindly with Zoro Entering the Battle with ACOC being ineffective or a Non Factor in the Battle.
with Zoro coming out on top as
(As skilled as Mihawk or Equals with Mihawk having to Rely on ACOC to best Zoro)

Just some thought i had to get out there
Imo Zoro is already stronger than Vista, or at least slightly stronger..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
For domereason Zoro fans hate Vista

They are so afraid to admit that as of this moment Vista has sword skills that rival Mihawk
Because he doesn't. And no where does it ever say that.

Mihawk beats shanks in a swords duel
Mihawk beats zoro in a swords duel

Zoro and Shanks beat vista in a swords duel

So how does he rival mihawk

I often see Mihawk downplay on this Forum due to the fact Mihawk couldn't "Get Past" YC5 Vista.
But what if i told you Vista is the third Strongest Swordsman in the Verse.

We all know that the WB Pirate Commanders aren't split by Strength like traditional Crews So for all we Know Vista Could be as strong as Marco if not Stronger
So Vista being YC5 Could actual be YC1

Not to mention Lord Oden Traveled with WBP, The Idea that Vista did not Spar with Oden Seems unlikely Considering Vista is chasing after the WSS Title
With that being said Vista is one of the More Powerful WBP but i know what your thinking "How does this Make Vista >> Current Zoro, Zoro has King of Hell Hed Oneshot Vista...

Ask yourself this...
Is ACOC "Required" to defeat WSS Mihawk

"Vista is a More Skilled Swordsman Than Zoro"
Zoro Fans Dont Kill me Please, im not done

I Know you've all heard this Before "Mihawk is a more Skilled Swordsman Shanks is just Stronger"
I often Roll my Eyes when i hear this, but this does have some truth to it

The Difference between Zoro and Mihawk was both Skill and Strength its no Different Than Mihawk and Vista the only difference is Strength.
The main reason Mihawk get downplayed is because He didn't Overpower Vista. but as we know Vista wasn't going to Allow that with his own sufficient Skill

As we know Mihawk is a Confirmed ACOC User seeing How Zoro's Ambitions with Lead him to Mihawk Door Step.

If the duel between Mihawk and Vista had Continued ACOC would have been Used seeing how the Battle would have Reved up to the point Their Full Strength would have been at the Forefront

Mihawk being the Victor due to his superior Overall Strength

ENTER SHANKS

As stated above Skill and strength are two sides o the Same Coin, i used Vista as an example of some one of sufficient skill capable of going toe to toe with the WSS while not entirely being More Powerful than them but this example can be use to Counter Shanks as being "MORE POWERFUL" This Example would imply Vista is also a Significantly better Swordsman than Shanks as per his Bounty suggests. if you agree with the notion "Mihawk is a better Swordsman/Shanks is stronger (Do what you will with this information)

What does this have to do with Zoro

If Vista is the Skill Component
and Shanks is the Strength Component
with Mihawk is the Fusion of the Two

What will Zoro have to Accomplish to Surpass Both Shanks and Vista
its quite obvious that in order for Zoro to surpass Shanks he'll have to beat Mihawk
But Vista..... Maybe a Direct Comparison of their Skills

or

Shyiru of the Rain Beating Vista Haindly with Zoro Entering the Battle with ACOC being ineffective or a Non Factor in the Battle.
with Zoro coming out on top as
(As skilled as Mihawk or Equals with Mihawk having to Rely on ACOC to best Zoro)

Just some thought i had to get out there
:kobeha: lots of butthurt losers will come at you because their pea sized brain is in the rear end and butthurt will hurt their brain too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Vista is one of the weakest people in the world LOL. Mihawk wasn't even interested in him, Vista was so happy to clash swords with him while Mihawk was busy looking around cause he was interested in what Luffy can do LMAO.
:milaugh:

I will be surprised if this fraud can beat YC3.