Volume 101 - Discussion Thread

There is no need to add Mihawk.

Rockstar might not be an executive but is important enough to be mentioned here and be part of the Cover story back in that wedding .

7 here +3 "commanders" and Shanks you already have your 11.
Nah I add Mihawk for a reason. There are theories I align with about Shanks' endgame plot. I think he and Mihawk are the final battles in the series for Luffy and Zoro.

Think about it. Mihawk is not a Shichibukai anymore. His only known association is with the RHP. He was his former rival and in the final war, it makes sense they align for the endgame, because that is what will make Shanks' crew seem way scarier than Kaido's or BM's.

Blackbeard and Luffy can rival that. Zoro and Shiryu are their #2's.

New swords theory i forgot to post
I think each sword zoro gets might be associated with a important female figure to him

Wado from kuina
Enma from hiyori
? From his mother who is probably the shimotsuki with his father being a roronoa

While tashigi and perona are cool i don't see a situation itd be them. And im pretty sure @Celestial D. Dragon made a theory on birth swords so maybe it was supposed to be handed to him but something happened to his parents beforehand

Zoro definitely has ties to ushimaru and ryuma tho

D

Deleted member 83

Asking If if he knows about op youtubers

Oda: I know they exist, and I have actually watch a number of them. I am surprised, everyone is really detailed, and the theories too, they actually predict future story so I stop watching them lol
It's dangerous for me to consider all my readers to be at that level, after all there are plenty of casual readers too, I need to draw One Piece that can be enjoyed by anyone.
Seeing people that understand things so well will corrupt me lol, "ah I don't have to explain stuff here, they'll get it"
So yeah, I won't be checking anyone, just get along and enjoy....(goes on to promoting a recent program on the official YouTube channel)

Last edited by a moderator: