Volume 101 - Discussion Thread

Asking If if he knows about op youtubers

Oda: I know they exist, and I have actually watch a number of them. I am surprised, everyone is really detailed, and the theories too, they actually predict future story so I stop watching them lol
It's dangerous for me to consider all my readers to be at that level, after all there are plenty of casual readers too, I need to draw One Piece that can be enjoyed by anyone.
Seeing people that understand things so well will corrupt me lol, "ah I don't have to explain stuff here, they'll get it"
So yeah, I won't be checking anyone so just get along and enjoy....(goes on to promoting a recent program on the official YouTube channel)
Oda just realized that we predicted ZKK

Oda: I know they exist, and I have actually watch a number of them. I am surprised, everyone is really detailed, and the theories too, they actually predict future story so I stop watching them lol
It's dangerous for me to consider all my readers to be at that level, after all there are plenty of casual readers too, I need to draw One Piece that can be enjoyed by anyone.
Seeing people that understand things so well will corrupt me lol, "ah I don't have to explain stuff here, they'll get it"
So yeah, I won't be checking anyone so just get along and enjoy....(goes on to promoting a recent program on the official YouTube channel)
Oda basically saying :« Fuck the hardcore readers who dissect my story…but enjoy it tho :saden: »

So yeah, I won't be checking anyone, just get along and enjoy....(goes on to promoting a recent program on the official YouTube channel)
Someone should ask him if he checks Forums too
I bet he'd be so afraid when he sees how people criticise his work and predict future events

Yeah...the RHP are gonna get offscreened.
I really fear the fact we are learning their names outside of the story....
On the other hand, Lime Juice bodies your fav.
LMFAO a great cleansing sponsored by Blackbeard is coming for the RHP.
If the picture is from SBS then yes :

Oda : "The line-up of swordsmen! When they cut, it really hurts!!"

:steef: