News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

Yes... 60 chapters with hints like Sunachi, Ushimaru, Gyukimaru, Ringo being the last to fall to Kaido, and so on for three lines of payback.

That seems like an amazing conclusion!!!

There is more to the Shimotsuki stuff. I don't think Zoro will have a blood relation with them, but there is definitely something that will entice him.
They explained that Sunacchi was build up to Zoro's swords AGAIN.

The entire Shimotsuki story of Zoro's village being Shimotsuki and why it matterse to the story was so that Zoro could use Enma. That's all there is there is to that.

Everything with Ushimaru being connected to Zoro is head canon. In fact that all also leads to Zoro getting Enma. The chapter when Ushimaru was talked about by Kawamatsu is mostly made up of explaining The Ringo sword culture and that very chapter ends with Hiyori offering Enma to Zoro.

Once again everything leads to swords. Not Zoro's bloodline. And do you know why? Because no one else cares about Zoro's bloodline. They do care about his swords though. They all stand around to see Zoro test out Enma. That was pay off to 60 chapters of build up. Zoro also only cares about his swords saying he has an end of arc goal to go to Ryuma’s grave to pay his respects to Shusui. And the Audience also cares about Zoro's swords such as whether Zoro will get Nidai Kitetsu.

Would you look at that? It's also like a full dtory is being told. Zoro cares about Shusui. The Wano citizens Care about Enma. The readers care about Zoro getting Nidai Kitetsu.

Have you noticed how when the readers and characters care about things, Oda is very clearly making you care. Theres no head canon. Just stuff in the manga with set up and pay off

Are we all going to ignore the fact that Oden was the first one who ever used Enma and all that (Oden was the first one who timed Enma) was because he was first one to use it and he did at age of 4, FACK*ING 4 (when Zoro is struggling at age of 21).:gokulaugh:
Only because Oden was the first swordsman to tame Enma doesn't mean that he was the first person to use it. In fact, Enma wouldn't really have such a fame if it had been tamed by its first user and I'm pretty sure Tenguyama mentioned that it had been used before Oden. As I recall nothing supports that he already received it by age four.

J

Jo_Ndule

Zowo Fans: You need a Special kind of CoC mixed with Advanced CoA to tame Enma. And also training with cursed swords.

4 year old Oden: Hold my Flashbacks
No forgetting Zoro tamed Enma at 21 y.o after learning haki from Mihawk ,and mainly because of Wado

Baby Oden no haki, no training, tamed Enma lol

So much for Zoro > Ashura Denjiro dukes because of Enma
Or Zoro ~ oden lol

J

Jo_Ndule

Only because Oden was the first swordsman to tame Enma doesn't mean that he was the first person to use it. In fact, Enma wouldn't really have such a fame if it had been tamed by its first user and I'm pretty sure Tenguyama mentioned that it had been used before Oden. As I recall nothing supports that he already received it by age four.
It wasn't used by Anyone else prior Oden
It was created and then gifted to Oden 55 years ago.

:suresure:
Zoro has 3 advantages :
Haki mastery
Wado
Adult

Yet still struggling to fully master Enma

Oden at 4 : hold my beer
Oden at 9, he is already fighting yakuzas with Enma.

As a child he never even trained Haki nor had WSS Master

And Why are Zoro fans pissed? They tjoybu5 zoro was a random kid no special background ? Lol

Shimotsuki Kozaburo(craftman and swords man/master)
He crafted Enma and gifted it to Oden, heir of Kozuki family → went out to sea 55 years ago!
Shimatsuki Kozaburo crafted Enma and gifted it to Oden (which means no one used it before Oden)

It wasn't used by Anyone else prior Oden
It was created and then gifted to Oden 55 years ago.
Shimatsuki Kozaburo crafted Enma and gifted it to Oden (which means no one used it before Oden)
Was this stated somewhere? I only recall Tenguyama saying that Kozaburo forged the swords but not that he gifted them to Oden.