News Volume 97 coming on September 2020

Funny how Law’s clothes change every time. Even the color of his shirt changes, flip flopping between yellow and navy blue. That + his hair color alternating between black and blue. Looks like Oda is very indecisive about Law’s design.

Mhhh the way I'm interpreting the whole 5 year-deal is that the manga 'ONE PIECE' is going to end when Luffy finally finds the titular treasure, but it won't be the end of his story xd So perhaps Oda will continue the series, but possibly under a different title since the main mystery, after which the manga is named, has been found...?

Also by the sounds of it the big war is going to start shortly after Wano, and we already got a good reason why the Strawhats might go after the WG once the Yonko Saga is over (that being Sabo and Vivi's possible capture). So I don't think Luffy is going to reach Raftel before clashing with the Marines at least one more time xD

That epilogue theory does seem to make some sense, although I doubt it'll be only 10 chapters :d Could be that it'll be a few volumes of clearing up some final stuff: where all the side characters ended up, the Strawhats fulfilling their dreams and maybe returning home(?), what happens to the world after the Government is overthrown, and a final conflict on Luffy's part (possibly the whole giant Strawhat thingy). That could easily span another 1-2 years or so:catpole:

It'd be really tiresome if we get straight into another war involving multiple factions after Wano. We need some breather, smaller arcs before.
Yeah...i think that ship is sailed. We're in the endgame now,there is no time for smaller arcs. And the buildup for the next war is already there,the Reverie arc and the chapters between the Wano acts are exactly that.

What? Oda skipped Sanji? There must be something in his future look, perhaps related to the Germa's manipulated lineage factor given that Sanji's modification failed (side effects in short)...

Still no Jinbe trivias like flags, numbers, country, etc.? Perhaps it's a spoiler for volume-only readers? Since he's not even in the casting page's main...

About the OP ending in 5 years thing, please correct me if I'm wrong, did Oda clarified that what's ending in 5 years is Luffy's Laugh Tale quest or the prelude to the final war? I mean, did Oda confirmed that after 5 years (give and take breaks and whatnot) we'll enter the final war because Luffy succeeded in his quest to find One Piece?