News Volume 97 coming on September 2020

It's legit weird how Oda skipped Sanji since he must have gotten lot of request with Sanji being 3rd most popular straw hat
Oda really likes to plant these seeds with Sanji letting readers wonder what's going on.

There was the spiral eyebrows at first, which we no know comes from the Vinsmokes.
How the eye Sanji always covers looks like, which we got to see is just he same post time skip.
The Prince thing, which turned out he is an actual prince.
His bounty picture being a caricature, which leads to Duval and then us learning that the Vinsmokes would have known about him sooner if his real face was out there.
Him bursting into flames in anger in TB which eventually became HM post ts.
Him declaring that he will cause most trouble to the Marines in TB.

This might be one of those things where he teases us with this omission, and maybe in a future SBS people ask why we did not get Sanji's 40/60 yo picture, and he continues to tease some development in that regard.

So it pretty much confirms luffy will be pk going into the final war like ive always said. Yonko hype is over
I actually agree with this, but I do wonder if BB/Shanks will still be around by then. Something about Shanks does NOT sit well with me still. Perhaps Blackbeard is the villain at Laugh Tale though, right before the Final War? Idk.

Oda really likes to plant these seeds with Sanji letting readers wonder what's going on.

There was the spiral eyebrows at first, which we no know comes from the Vinsmokes.
How the eye Sanji always covers looks like, which we got to see is just he same post time skip.
The Prince thing, which turned out he is an actual prince.
His bounty picture being a caricature, which leads to Duval and then us learning that the Vinsmokes would have known about him sooner if his real face was out there.
Him bursting into flames in anger in TB which eventually became HM post ts.
Him declaring that he will cause most trouble to the Marines in TB.

This might be one of those things where he teases us with this omission, and maybe in a future SBS people ask why we did not get Sanji's 40/60 yo picture, and he continues to tease some development in that regard.
there was once this huge apparent leak around 4 years ago that stated some huge infos about how one piece will end, it included Sanji dying. Maybe sanji gonna die and aint never gonna reach that age

Sasaki:
318cm
34 years old
Asparagus

Black Maria:
820cm
29 years old
Mitarashi Dandan

Who's Who:
336cm
38 years old
Crab Paella

X Drake:
233cm
33 years old
Chicken Rice

Page One:
171cm
20 years old
Nacho

Ulti:
173cm
22 years old
Twisted Potatoes
Who's Who is 38? so there is a possibility that he is an old member of the beast pirates but also was a captain before joining Kaido I wouldn't be surprised if his bounty is around 900m

Last edited:
The chopper question from 420Land
“Huh? Is there no one curious about what Sanji looks like at 40 and 60? Then, I’ll ask! Please draw what Chopper looks like in the future!”
Aight, so there's clearly going to be something about Sanji that Oda doesn't want us to know if he went with this :milaugh:

I like it tbh, creates more mystery and makes him stand out among the crew :kata: