News Volume 98 coming on February 2021

Strengh /=/ Skill....

You think Big Meme is more skilled at swordsmanship than Zoro ?
Who cares? Zoro wants to be The Worlds strongest swordsman, meaning the swordsman who beats every other swordsman. Mihawk is the worlds strongest swordsman.

So yes, Zoro is pumping weights to increase his muscles because that in fact helps him om his dream. And a strength boost fruit helps him as well.

Who cares? Zoro wants to be The Worlds strongest swordsman, meaning the swordsman who beats every other swordsman. Mihawk is the worlds strongest swordsman.

So yes, Zoro is pumping weights to increase his muscles because that in fact helps him om his dream. And a strength boost fruit helps him as well.
Again I was talking about skill and not strength. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing. Of course the fruit will make Zoro stronger.

Again I was talking about skill and not strength. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing. Of course the fruit will make Zoro stronger.
You asked “What would Zoro need this fruit for his swordsmanship?” And i said strength is im fact part of swordsmanship

When Big mom sends out an Ikkoli sovereignity and Zorp tries to Block it. as in Blocking is a swordsmanship technique, dp you think, Zoro doesnt require a specific amount of physical strength to even start using blocking as swordsmanship technique when blocking such an attack?

The way it’s written Oda seems to be saying Doffy would be Kaido’s right hand man.
Um, no. The way it's portrayed he's set to take Big Mom's place. He said "strong ally" not subordinate. The Joker is not part of the standard deck.

Although I've made the analogy that every Yonko has a CoC related person

Roger -> Rayleigh
WB -> Oden
BM -> Katakuri
Kaido -> Doflamingo

You asked “What would Zoro need this fruit for his swordsmanship?” And i said strength is im fact part of swordsmanship

When Big mom sends out an Ikkoli sovereignity and Zorp tries to Block it. as in Blocking is a swordsmanship technique, dp you think, Zoro doesnt require a specific amount of physical strength to even start using blocking as swordsmanship technique when blocking such an attack?
Swordsmanship doesnt need strength. Being a good fighter needs strength. Everyone will need strength to be strong. However strength itself wont help his skill with the sword.

Swordsmanship doesnt need strength. Being a good fighter needs strength. Everyone will need strength to be strong. However strength itself wont help his skill with the sword.
So Zoro will fail at using his Blocking Skill against Big mom if he doewnt have the physical strength to actually block.

But you are saying he is still successful in using the skill here? Why? Because managed to raise his swords and stance up?

Yo @Chrono @ImmaIvanoM no need to turn this thread into a Swordsman thread XD
@jmena
Why not? I know what chrono really wants to say. Hes on the whole “Worlds most skilled swordsman” nonsense. And i love this argument for how easy it is to debunk
Post automatically merged:

Um, no. The way it's portrayed he's set to take Big Mom's place. He said "strong ally" not subordinate. The Joker is not part of the standard deck.

Although I've made the analogy that every Yonko has a CoC related person

Roger -> Rayleigh
WB -> Oden
BM -> Katakuri
Kaido -> Doflamingo
@sanjikun
And BB?

Last edited: