Versus Battle VS thread - Boros vs Tatsumaki, Golden sperm and Orochi

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
For me Tatsu, Golden sperm and Orochi are the top of the food chain except the two monsters Garou and Boros.

Can those three challenge one of them ?

Let's take Boros here.

Can the three of them beating him in any of his three form. ?

Round 1: Boros with Armor (if they destroy the armor they win)
Round 2 : Boros without armor.
Round 3 : all out Boros

Bogard

You can't win
I'm not exactly sure since I don't watch it that regularly, but didn't Orochi beat Garou before?

Either among that team from what I know, Orochi might be the strongest one, but was completely disappointing against Saitama, getting one shotted by a normal punch

Boros pushed Saitama much much farther than him, taking multiple normal punches, serious punch and requiring an ultra serious to be finished. Their battle even reached the moon. Saitama was still not going all out, but it seemed to me like Boros was on a complete different lvl than anyone Saitama ever faced

At best they can break his armor. After that, it's a stomp

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The trio wins, you have 3 of the strongest beings in OPM on the same team. Boros is stronger than them all individually but outside of one planetary attack that he has, he isn’t that far above these 3 individually.

There biggest problem would be getting through his regeneration it they could do it.
If Boros managed to tag them he can do a lot of damage if he went all out.

But at least for round 1 I think that Tatsu can restrain him for a hit enough for Orochi to make his best blast and Golden to sneak him.

They can definitely crack the armor.

After for round two Boros is really fast. I can see them equal or slight advantage Boros.

All out Boros likely blitz and each hit like the saitama keel to the moon they are straight up dead.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If Boros managed to tag them he can do a lot of damage if he went all out.

But at least for round 1 I think that Tatsu can restrain him for a hit enough for Orochi to make his nest blush and Golden to sneak him.

They can definitely crack the armor.

After for round two Boros is really fast. I can see them equal or slight advantage Boros.

All out Boris likely blitz and each hit like the saitama keel to the moon they are straight up dead.
That’s the thing.

Tatsu can restrain him. In firepower, Tatsu is basically Boros. Lol

Orochi can pound the mess out of him, plus Orochi’s energy blasts exceeded everything Boros did bar his final planet buster. Orochi is also a martial genius who can learn an opponent’s weaknesses/learn entirely new fighting styles after one glance.

GS is basically as strong as Orochi, so you’ve got 3 insanely strong characters fighting a character who again, bar one attack that has been speculated to be a planet-surface wiper, has nothing that definitively puts him above any of these characters.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That’s the thing.

Tatsu can restrain him. In firepower, Tatsu is basically Boros. Lol

Orochi can pound the mess out of him, plus Orochi’s energy blasts exceeded everything Boros did bar his final planet buster. Orochi is also a martial genius who can learn an opponent’s weaknesses/learn entirely new fighting styles after one glance.

GS is basically as strong as Orochi, so you’ve got 3 insanely strong characters fighting a character who again, bar one attack that has been speculated to be a planet-surface wiper, has nothing that definitively puts him above any of these characters.
Boros only fought Saitama so it is difficult to exactly know where he stands. But he has clearly very great portrayal. His fight vs saitama was clearly with great great speed and his hits were insane in destruction. In seconds he propelled Saitama to the moon.

I agree that those three are very very strong and that is why I make the thread because I really think that in team theyw Will not be stomped but they lack something for me to put down either Garou or Boros.

And Boros has super high regen and that helps.

You guys realize Boros only came to earth to fight with Saitama right? The guy must be thousand of years old, since he conquered hundreds of planets, and he never find anyone close to his level, and one day he learns that someone can challenge him, then he goes to earth by traveling for 20 years.

Boros' healing factor won't let anyone to hurt him seriously, the guy took Saitama's punch twice, and then healed even after Saitama's consecutive punches, nothing could stop his healing factor other than Saitama's serious punch.

He is also insanely fast, he managed to hit Saitama from behind, and actually hurt Saitama according to narrative. Saitama is so fast that he can blitz Supersonic fast Speed-o'-Sound Sonic with ease.

I think only Flashy Flash and Prime Garou can react at Boros' speed, other than Saitama.

Boros and Prime Garou are on a completely different level than the rest, I am guessing that Blast will be that powerful too.

I would also give it to Boros. He is not only much more durable (surviving multiple normal punches), he can can even regenerate when turned to paste, as long as the orb remains intact. Being able to kick Saitama to the moon and wipe out the surface of the earth.

ONE further said, that Boros vs Garou (in his monster form as seen in the web comic) would be an interesting fight. And Garou single-handedly finished off the hero association including a punch of S-class heroes (including Tatsumaki) with ease.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I would also give it to Boros. He is not only much more durable (surviving multiple normal punches),.
Boros never actually tanked any normal punches, he got blown to pieces and just regenerated. That's not durability, that's just regeneration lol. In terms of sheer durability, there's nothing putting Boros > Orochi.

A small distinction but still relevant.

Boros never actually tanked any normal punches, he got blown to pieces and just regenerated. That's not durability, that's just regeneration lol. In terms of sheer durability, there's nothing putting Boros > Orochi.
That was the first punch against Boros:

Boros gets up quickly without damage, only his armor is broken. Even Saitama himself is surprised.

After a brief clash, Boros merely lost a limb. Saitama himself admits that Boros is strong.

In his final form, Boros was again punched:

Merely coughing blood, no regeneration needed:

Only after a consecutive normal punch, Saitama managed to rip him into pieces, only for Boros to regenerate back:

While against Orochi, one normal punch was enough to rip him into pieces and kill him.

Boros managed to keep up with Saitama quite formidably in a clash:

Boros even sends him flying with a punch:

Further being able to kick Saitama to the moon.

And being able to wipe out the surface of the earth.

With Saitama in the end emphasizing again that Boros really is strong:

How is that trio able to block an attack that wipes out the surface of the planet?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That was the first punch against Boros:

Boros gets up quickly without damage, only his armor is broken. Even Saitama himself is surprised.

After a brief clash, Boros merely lost a limb. Saitama himself admits that Boros is strong.

In his final form, Boros was again punched:

Merely coughing blood, no regeneration needed:

Only after a consecutive normal punch, Saitama managed to rip him into pieces, only for Boros to regenerate back:

While against Orochi, one normal punch was enough to rip him into pieces and kill him.

Boros managed to keep up with Saitama quite formidably in a clash:

None of these are Normal Punches. You are mistaking a casual punch for a normal punch.

There are 3 levels of punches from Saitama:

Casual
Normal
Serious

Casual punches are him throwing out awkward and unfocused punches. Part of the humor in the series is that Saitama kills monsters through awkward punches that don’t look cool. These are casual punches.

Boros has never tanked any normal punches from Saitama, he was obliterated by every normal punch he took and then regenerated afterwards. He has only tanked casual punches.

Which again, puts him in the same durability tier as Orochi.

As for how they would defeat a character who has 1 planetary attack, the answer is quite simple: by killing him before he uses that move. Again, there’s 3 different opponents here, all of whom have shown Boros Level moves outside of his planet wiper.

It’s like asking how Law, Drake, and Kidd can double team Luffy when Luffy has KKG.

It’s easy, there are 3 of them, all generally comparable to non KKG Luffy, they can just overwhelm him long before he busts out KKG. Lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
None of these are Normal Punches. You are mistaking a casual punch for a normal punch.

Casual
Normal
Serious

Casual punches are him throwing out awkward and unfocused punches. Part of the humor in the series is that Saitama kills monsters through awkward punches that don’t look cool. These are casual punches.

Boros has never tanked any normal punches from Saitama, he was obliterated by every normal punch he took and then regenerated afterwards. He has only tanked casual punches.

Which again, puts him in the same durability tier as Orochi.

As for how they would defeat a character who has 1 planetary attack, the answer is quite simple: by killing him before he uses that move. Again, there’s 3 different opponents here, all of whom have shown Boros Level moves outside of his planet wiper.

It’s like asking how Law, Drake, and Kidd can double team Luffy when Luffy has KKG.

It’s easy, there are 3 of them, all generally comparable to non KKG Luffy, they can just overwhelm him long before he busts out KKG. Lol
To be fair Boros had superior speed to them, and regen will be difficult to deal with.

I just read again OROCHI vs Saitama and Boros vs saitama and you can clearly see that Boros has better portrayal (not close).

But Orochi managed to catch Saitama once , has great offensive capabilities and except his ultimate beam Boros doesn't have normal punch attack power.

So for me the three of them can beat the first two round and loose for all out Boros ultimate form.

Garou (boros equal) managed to beat golden sperm after a quick fight but golden sperm managed to tank some hits. This shows that Boros/Garou are quite superior than the three but they can't one shot them or outright stomped them.

Orochi is stated by Murata to be near equal with Golden Sperm but having better techniques. And full tatsu is a little stronger than Golden sperm.

So with team work I can see them posing great difficulties but I see Boros winning in the end and with a lot of his regen being spent.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I just read again OROCHI vs Saitama and Boros vs sauta la you can clearly see that Boros has better portrayal (not close).
Ive read both fights a few times and I don’t see how you can gauge that lol.

Saitama intentionally gave Boros a long fight because he sympathized with Boros’ plight of not finding any strong opponents to fight. Even in the end, Saitama actively lied to Boros and told him it was a “good fight”

Against a Orochi, Saitama was annoyed from the start with Orochi’s talk of “this will be a battle between the strongest” with Saitama quickly telling him to shut up because he would get one punched.

Saitama didn’t have any pre text of taking it easy on Orochi. He resorted to using an actual normal punch very quickly and after Orochi had used an attack which violently shook the entire MA and the city above.

So you have Saitama taking it easy on Boros to give him a good fight,

And you have Saitama annoyed with Orochi just wanting to get their fight over with.

Not really a fair comparison.

It’s like you said (I haven’t read the webcomic,) but GS alone did get a few hits in on Garou (Boros Level). And in this scenario, we have 3 GS level fighters vs 1 Boros. 1 of those fighters who is a martial arts god and has superior techniques to GS.

So it’d be a hard fight like you said but the trio can win.

Casual
Normal
Serious

Sounds like an excuse to me. I never saw a distinction between casual and normal punches. Can you show me a panel where this was the case and where a monster or someone else survived such a "casual" punch without or with minor damage? Saitama's punches so far obliterated everyone.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sounds like an excuse to me. I never saw a distinction between casual and normal punches. Can you show me a panel where this was the case and where a monster or someone else survived such a "casual" punch without or with minor damage? Saitama's punches so far obliterated everyone.
There’s no distinction other than that Saitama names his normal punches and does not name his casual ones lol. That’s all I’ve got tbh lol.

But like, you can’t telk me the punch Saitama used on Vaccine Man for example is equivalent to the one he used on Orochi or the normal ones he used on Boros lol

There’s no distinction other than that Saitama names his normal punches and does not name his casual ones lol. That’s all I’ve got tbh lol.
He doesn't name his normal punches, only the "consecutive" normal punch. He didn't name his punch against Orochi either, only when Orochi asked him. He obliterated the Deep Seaking with a nameless punch, same for Bakuzan, saying that he saw no difference between Bakuzan and Gouketsu, since all it took was the same punch.

But like, you can’t telk me the punch Saitama used on Vaccine Man for example is equivalent to the one he used on Orochi or the normal ones he used on Boros lol
Well, Vaccine Man is also a Dragon Level, so no joke. But why would you say that the normal punch used against Orochi was stronger than against Boros? When Saitama stated from the start that Orochi is no big deal, while pointing out that Boros is the real deal? He even said, that against Boros, it is "almost a real fight", lol.

Yet he is going to hold back more with his normal punches than against Orochi?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yet he is going to hold back more with his normal punches than against Orochi?
Yes, this is exactly the case. Allow me to quote myself here:

Saitama intentionally gave Boros a long fight because he sympathized with Boros’ plight of not finding any strong opponents to fight. Even in the end, Saitama actively lied to Boros and told him it was a “good fight”

Against a Orochi, Saitama was annoyed from the start with Orochi’s talk of “this will be a battle between the strongest” with Saitama quickly telling him to shut up because he would get one punched.

Saitama didn’t have any pre text of taking it easy on Orochi. He resorted to using an actual normal punch very quickly and after Orochi had used an attack which violently shook the entire MA and the city above.

So you have Saitama taking it easy on Boros to give him a good fight,

And you have Saitama annoyed with Orochi just wanting to get their fight over with.