Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So I can't turn around and say "I'd like to give strikes for this behaviour" even if it is, in my view, in the same tier of behaviour that I would seek strikes against. So the question becomes "how can I prevent this from being allowed again". It's a unique case because you rarely see it get co-signed off, but the best I have currently is

*Limit the scope of super role madness, such as the removal of wishes
*Make it a rule that the spirit of a role must be followed beyond just the letter
*Remove ambiguity with Indies, i.e. discard the concept of pro-town indies and anti-town indies

The problem with 2 is it becomes very vague and relies on the hosts to arbitrate which isn't likely to go very well, 1 seems fair but ultimately puts a cap on what can be included in games which I don't want to do, and 3 while sounding good to me requires clear guidelines on what is or isn't an Indie and again runs the risk of over-policing what people can put in games.

See this mess? There is no good answer. But I can't just trust players to play the games without any of this extra shit, so then what. It would be so much easier if people could just play their roles as intended, instead of always trying to find a cheap edge to play spoiler.

Okay, fine, let's say it isn't gamethrowing in its purest form

But it is gamethrowing ethically

and selfishly unkind

It's inconsiderate of players who wanted to win the game strategically without bending rules or finding loopholes to rely on, while also not trolling with your abioities for laughs and your own amusement (that affect either factions, just not you)

That may not be your problem, you can decide to take it on, but I think that's the gripe

I don't care how you played, I don't feel bitter, I just want to explain why some might feel bitter

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
that is game throwing and game breaking at the same time

which shouldn't have been allowed no matter what

I understand you don't wanna hurt blue and whatnot but it is what it is
It isn't just Blue here. Blue is responsible in that he gave it the OK, but there is already an issue with a player seeing their role and trying to find a way to change it, to negatively affect the game, for the prupose of trolling. Case in point, he used his role to kill a player going against the spirit of his role entirely, all so he could enable something he had already discussed. I'm starting to think the only option is to police it out of these games as apparently you can't trust players to just play.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
what's sylveon doing?
Ah for sylveon you needed to target Chtholly.

But as she was the only role with the fairy element in the game and thus harder to find I put it as the Ultimate.

I should have finished that Eevee role though.

With the elements at play in this game it would have fit perfectly

Ah for sylveon you needed to target Chtholly.

But as she was the only role with the fairy element in the game and thus harder to find I put it as the Ultimate.

I should have finished that Eevee role though.

With the elements at play in this game it would have fit perfectly
oooh, so it's not finished

i thought there wasn't enough people for that or something

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
oooh, so it's not finished

i thought there wasn't enough people for that or something
There was but I got lazy xD

I put it Town with an alternate wincon cause no way I was going to take out the other indies.

And Libra didn't make it because it was too many indies.

The only one that I could potetially taken out was the Serial Killer I think.

Kanade and Maka goes in a pair and Chtolly was a must have.

Status
Not open for further replies.