Current Events Wano Arc Review(1000-1053+)

Wano arc isn't fully finished yet but I think there's more than enough for us to discuss. Well I'll start by saying my opinion about the general events of Wano more specifically from chapter 1000 to 1053, then I'll give my final verdict and then I'll ask you some questions.

-The 5 Rooftop and The Youkous (1000-1010)

I liked the performance of the Supernovas against the Yonkous, Oda managed to create a moment for each of the Supernovas to shine against Kaido and Big Mom.
•Zoro and Killer fighting Kaido together.
•Killer attacking Kaido with his Kaama Sonic.
•Slam Gibson by Kidd.
•Zoro cutting off one of Onigashima's skulls with his Hiryuu Kaen.
•Zoro blocking Hakai.
Too much hype.

- "Robin-Chan, Save me" (1005)

I remember the repercussion was Sanji asking Robin for help, many people called it pathetic and weak. I particularly didn't see a problem with it, I believe that Sanji asking Robin for help was a way to generate hype for Robin, because let's be honest, if Sanji didn't have his code of not hitting a women, he would easily kill Black Maria.

- Zoro'Conqueror Haki/Asura (1010)

•I liked that Zoro awakened the CoC. It really makes a lot of sense with the character, after all he's almost as ambitious as Luffy, and it's also nice to know that there's one more Conqueror in the crew.
•However, I liked the return of Asura much more than the CoC. Asura is Zoro's most iconic attack, and it hasn't come back for more than a decade, is it because before Wano, Zoro didn't have any opponents up to the point where he needed to use Asura? Maybe, but anyway, for me, seeing a Pre-TS attack returning was good, and Zoro still scarring Kaido......Amazing.
:steef:
In short, I liked the treatment Zoro received on the Rooftop, I just wanted other characters to have that kind of treatment too.

-Kinnemon (Fake) Death (1014)

First I would like to understand, what was the purpose of Kinnemon's fake death scene? did it give more emotion to the Onigashima war? Anyway, it sucked. And maybe the worst was not that Kinnemon didn't die, but the excuse why Kinnemon didn't die. The reason Kinnemon didn't die was because in Punk Hazard, Law didn't glue his parts right, and then when Kaido attacked him, his parts came off...... and then there's a gag where Kinnemon talks to Usopp by the fucking ass.
:ohreally:
Really Oda?
-Straw Hats VS Tobiroppos (1014-1022)

I'll briefly talk about what I thought of the Strawhats' fight against the Tobiroppos.
•Jinbei vs WW: I liked the Martial Arts style covered in the fight, Fishman VS Rokushiki Karate. Good Choreography, but could have been bigger if WW didn't talk so much.
Nico Robin vs BM: Surprisingly good, the Gigant Fleur and the Demoniac Fleur, in addition to being very beautiful, were my Top 5 favorite Wano PUs, if they had CoA coating it would have been Perfect.
Franky vs Sasaki: Kind of short and bland. Jinbe and Robin had 2 fighting chapters, while Franky only had 1 chapter, okay, he was fighting Sasaki before, but I think Oda could have made a more elaborate fight for Franky. If I were to summarize Franky Vs Sasaki, it would be like this:
:laughmoji:

- The Pirate King "Wings" (1022-1035)

I liked the nickname "Wings", it shows how Zoro and Sanji are EQUALLY essential for Luffy to become the Pirate King, SUCK THAT JINBEI AND YAMATO.
:datas::datas:

Back to the topic, about Zoro and Sanji's fights. •Sanji vs Queen: the fight was....Okay, it wasn't rubbish as some people like to say, but I feel like Oda missed the opportunity to show what Sanji really learned in TS. He could have used Sanji's much-hyped Okama-Kenpo as a resource for excellent choreography and panels, making for a more immersive fight, but Oda preferred the standard. For me the thing that made Sanji vs Queen the most good, was the IJ with Plasm... I mean Blue Flames.
•Zoro vs King: the fight was good but I also felt disappointed, not because of Zoro, but because of King. I thought that King would give more work to the pro, that King would crush Zoro and that Zoro at his limit would beat King, something more like Zoro vs Mr 1, but that's not how it happened.
:kayneshrug:
- Yamato DF/Flashback (1015-1025)

•I really liked the choice of Oda for Yamato's DF, many people theorized that her fruit could be the T-Rex or some other Japanese legend, but the Inu Inu no mi Modelo: Okuchi Makami was the ideal choice. The design of the Hybrid Form, the Zoan form, the ice powers, everything was amazing, probably Oda chose the Dog's fruit to reference the Tale of Momotaro where Yamato would represent the Dog.
•About her Flashback, it was decent, nothing too melancholy or exciting but it worked well for the character, I just missed seeing her training and mastering her fruit, and also more of her relationship with Kaido before Wano.

- Cipher Pol 0 (1028-1043)

The Cp0 in Wano was "Okay". First Lucci says they need to capture Nico Robin, so we thought "Wow will we have Brook vs CP0 agents? will we have Usopp vs CP0 agents(LMFAO)? when in reality CP0 fights Apoo, Drake and Izou generating some good fights "Meh". However, one agent in particular carried CP0 on his back in this arc, MR GOOOOO. The best part of CP0's storyline in Wano was without a doubt Mr Go facing Kaido's blows.
:pepego::pepego:
:mrgo:

- Sanji Awakening (1028-1033)

Well despite the criticism about the awakening of Sanji's Genes, that Sanji is daddy's boy, that Sora's sacrifice was in vain and etc, I particularly liked it. I found a PU quite interesting and opens up more possibilities than the Raid Suit. I liked the justification that the Raid Suit that activated Sanji's Genes. I liked the narrative line that Genes da Germa generated, showing that Sanji's awakening was not about him losing or not his emotions, but about him overcoming his demons and using his lineage to his favor, becoming, no, the greatest Judge's failure, but the Judge's greatest success (it even gave me chills).
:sanmoji::sanmoji:
The only problem for me was the conclusion of his fight with Queen, where his eyebrow snaps back into place, like, what does that mean? does that mean it's a mode? did he lose his genes? That got a little shitty for me.

- Kidd and Law Awakening vs Big mom(1030-1040)

I liked the fact that Kidd and Law awakened their fruits more than the awakening itself. If I were to speak briefly, I would say that Kidd and Law's awakening and their fight against Big Mom was a good example of "wasted potential", especially Kidd.
•Kidd was by far the worst thing about the Big Mom fight for the simple reason that Oda didn't give the hype due to him, and....just remembering that fucking Metal Bull gives me nightmares, in others. In other words, Oda didn't know how to use Kidd's FD in an intelligent way.
•On the other hand, Law's awakening was much more interesting, and much more well-crafted to the point of overshadowing Kidd in battle. The Kroom, Anesthesia were very creative and useful attacks against Big Mom, and the R-Room:Silent (which was inspired by the power of the Heart)....Incredible.
•Big Mom performed until Okay in the fight, people complain that she didn't show her awakening, but I think Linlin's Giant transformation was quite satisfying.

- Apoo and X-Drake (1031- 1042)

Well, what can I say about X-Drake? I just didn't like his role in Wano, he was humiliated by CP0 and in the end, in the end he was bleeding next to Hawkins. About Apoo, I thought whatever, he was crushed beautifully by Zoro, allied with Drake, was crushed again by CP0 and in the end had a redemption in a way "Okay". In short, I didn't care about Drake and Apoo's role and I still don't.

- King's Identity Reveal/ Flashback (1035)

I liked the subversion of expectation regarding King's identity. Many theorized that because Oda was a fucking troll King's appearance would be weird or monstrous, but the reality was the opposite. His Flashback was good, it showed King and Kaido's relationship and King's interest in Joyboy added an extra layer to the character.
:goyea:

-Hyori and Orochi (1041-1048)

Problematic. First Orochi had died who knows how many times (I lost count), then Hyori arrives and then takes revenge on him, then we thought "woow, Hyori finally avenged her father and Cla Kozuki", until later it is revealed that Orochi HE HAS NOT DIED YET, breaking all the mood of the scene, and in the end Denjiro arrives and kills him. In short, pretty bad.
:jay-yeah:

- Luffy Joyboy/Nika Devil Fruit(1043-1044)

For me this was one of the bravest choices Oda ever made in OP, he simply changed over 20 years of Luffy and his DF history, but let's share. Luffy being Joyboy makes a lot of sense within the essence of the character, he always sought to be free, he freed all his Nakamas and freed all the people of the islands he visited. About changing his Fruit, I have some reservations like, how was Shanks not aware of this fruit? if the fruit has not awakened for 500 years, have there been other users of this fruit? Well I'm not going to burn my neurons, so I accepted quite brave on the part of Oda

-Luffy Joyboy vs Kaido(1044-1050)

I'll be honest, I really enjoyed this fight. Luffy's wacky, wacky G5 style and his megalomaniacal attacks of getting Giant and getting into Kaido's eyes like a cartoon was a lot of fun. Is it better than Luffy vs Lucci and Luffy vs Kata? No, but overall it was quite satisfying, even more so in the part where Kaido is about to be attacked by Luffy and smiles.
-Kaido Flashback(1049)

As much as I understand that much of Kaido's story is tied to the Rocks and that Oda is still saving Xebec for the future, I found Kaido's Flashback too short and doesn't explain much of the character. Why is Kaido depressed? why does he drink a lot? Your relationship with Yamato before arriving in Wano? those were questions that weren't answered in his flashback, and that's why I consider it one of Wano's flaws, because we've all always wanted to see Kaido's Flashback and when it was finally shown, it was frustrating.
:lusalty:

- Kaido and Bing Mom "End"

Funny. Not fun because they fell into Magma, that for me was more or less, it was fun because of the connection that the fans made with the volcano of Magma and Akainu, saying that theoretically Akainu>>Kaido and Big Mom
:ronalaugh::ronalaugh::ronalaugh:
These OP Fandom is too much funny.
- Momonosuke Adult(1016-1051)

I liked the storyline of Momo becoming an Adult and having to mature for the sake of Wano's country. His look, his speech to the people of Wano Kuni, the phrase that he will be the greatest Shogun of Wano, all of that worked for me, and also that scene where Yamato puts a plate under Momo's head, making Momo look like Oden It was very beautiful.

- Admiral Ryokugyou/Aramaki (1052-1053+)

No words to describe Admiral Greenbull. Great entry, Great Design, awesome powers, showing that "2 YCs>>1 Admiral" is just bullshit. Hope to see more of him in the next chapters.

- New Emperors and Bounties (1053)

Much more cool and interesing than would be if Kidd or Law.I'm not kidding, Buggy becoming Yonko is very interesting. I don't think Buggy became Yonko out of sheer luck or anything, I really think he did something to get WG named him Yonko, and that's way cooler than it would have been Kidd or Law being the new Yonko.

- (my) Veredict:
7.5/10. I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed Wano and had a lot of fun being the first arc I follow weekly. The subversion of expectation was something very well worked on in this arc.
I still want to see how the conclusion of the arc will be, and if it will improve or worsen Wano.In short, another good One Piece arc.

-Now about you:
(You don't have to answer all these questions but please, at least answer 5.)

•What did you think of Supernovas' Rooftop performance against Yonkous?

•What did you think of Sanji asking Robin for help?

•What did you think of Zoro awakening CoC in Wano?

•What did you think of Kinnemon's fake death?

•What did you think of the Strawhats' fights against the Tobiroppos?

•What did you think of the nickname "Wings" given to Zoro and Sanji and what did you think of their fights against King and Queen?

•What did you think of Yamato's DF choice and her Flashback?

•What did you think of CP0's role in Wano?

•What did you think of Sanji awakening his Germa Genes?

•What did you think of Kidd and Law's Awakening performance and what did you think of their fight against Big Mom?

•What did you think of X-Drake and Apoo's role in Wano?

•What did you think of King's identity reveal and his Flashback?

•What did you think of the Hyori and Orochi plot in the war, and what did you think of Orochi as a villain?

•What did you think of the reveal of Luffy being Joyboy, and what did you think of Luffy's DF change?

•What did you think of Joyboy Luffy's fight against Kaido?

•What did you think of Kaido's Flashback?

•What did you think of the ending of Kaido and Big Mom?

•What do you think of Momo Adult?

•What did you think of Admiral Greenbull's arrival in Wano?

•What did you think of Buggy being Yonko?

- Now, the two most important questions:
•How was it for you to follow the Wano arc weekly?

•What is your current Wano Verdict?

@AL sama , @TheAncientCenturion , @Bango🍅 , @Natalija , @Pantheos , @Gol D. Roger , @Finalbeta , @Bogard , @Light D Lamperouge , @Chrono , @LANJI CUCKSMOKE , @Garp the Fist , @RayanOO , @Sanji D Goat , @Jew D. Boy , @KiriNigiri , @bennbeckman , @Charlotte LinLin , @SmokedOut , @Fujishiro , @TheKnightOfTheSea , @Van , @Zolo , @ShishioIsBack , @Orojackson Refugee , @comrade , @Giggio , @solis , @uyuu , @MonsterKaido @Monster Luffy , @Shasha23 , @Cinera , @Yasheen , @Doggo , @NAMELESS , @Nameless-San , @BleakAsh , @Herrera95 , @Crocks , @Sasaki Kojirō , @lee33 , @The Strawhats Bible , @Roronoa-sama @roronoa_fan , @Peroroncino , @Lhululu , @RoronoaButters , @L55 , @Nagasaki , @GoldDiamond , @Extravlad , @AdmiralKinyagi , @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung , @God Tier Sovereignty , @Rottkins , @Hamlette , @Iam25 , @Gorosei , @Albino 👑 , @style , @AkainuTheGrimReaper , @Sigran101 , @Roo , @JoSeungHun7335 , @Monkey D Al , @Rootbeer , @Animangaboy , @thedarkdragon11 , @Staticshadic , @Gaimon The Pirate , @Topi Jerami , @Adamxero , @Tejas , @Buusatan94 , @Monkey D Theories , @nik87 , @ConquistadoR , @HA001 , @Luffy is the mc , @Midnight Delight , @sanjikun , @Ghostly Reflections , @Monkey D. Luffy , @MarineHQ62 , @Cross_Marian , @OnePiss , @Jailer , @S.W317 , @SeaTonnes , @Erkan12 , @The White Crane , @pg13 , @kumae , @Fn Lucci , @Hanzo hattori , @Phoenix D. King , @Killer#777 , @Surgeon of death , @Trafalgar_D_Law , @centurion , @Steven , @Echizen_Jo_Ndule , @Boiroy , @DonWick , @BornInAbyss , @Kiddoo , @Eustass , @Usopp Haoshoku Haki , @Water1415 , @Red Admiral , @Salah WG , @Wildfire Kaios , @Swallalala , @ArturCantSpeakJapanese , @kurwa , @mrtsrdr , @kenedyfake , @K!NG HARA$H!MA , @Owl Ki , @Wiwi , @Weeman , @Lor D. Coast , @Shisui , @IsaziSempi , @Franosuke , @Kiiro , @Tai long , @Swordtaker , @stealthblack , @Gear5PhoenixMan , @Zaretball , @SkySanji , @Mackiss , @rerere , @Mr. Reloaded , @MonsterZoro , @WizardKing , @Vinsmoke D. Zolo , @Wuuuke

Zolo

Cope Doctor
if you didint make headcanon in your head you would have enjoyed the arc much more... it wasnt best but at least no one except zorobois imagined it be zoro related
Post automatically merged:

Wano arc isn't fully finished yet but I think there's more than enough for us to discuss. Well I'll start by saying my opinion about the general events of Wano more specifically from chapter 1000 to 1053, then I'll give my final verdict and then I'll ask you some questions.

I liked the performance of the Supernovas against the Yonkous, Oda managed to create a moment for each of the Supernovas to shine against Kaido and Big Mom.
•Slam Gibson by Kidd.
•Zoro blocking Hakai.
Too much hype.

I remember the repercussion was Sanji asking Robin for help, many people called it pathetic and weak. I particularly didn't see a problem with it, I believe that Sanji asking Robin for help was a way to generate hype for Robin, because let's be honest, if Sanji didn't have his code of not hitting a women, he would easily kill Black Maria.

•I liked that Zoro awakened the CoC. It really makes a lot of sense with the character, after all he's almost as ambitious as Luffy, and it's also nice to know that there's one more Conqueror in the crew.
•However, I liked the return of Asura much more than the CoC. Asura is Zoro's most iconic attack, and it hasn't come back for more than a decade, is it because before Wano, Zoro didn't have any opponents up to the point where he needed to use Asura? Maybe, but anyway, for me, seeing a Pre-TS attack returning was good, and Zoro still scarring Kaido......Amazing.
In short, I liked the treatment Zoro received on the Rooftop, I just wanted other characters to have that kind of treatment too.

First I would like to understand, what was the purpose of Kinnemon's fake death scene? did it give more emotion to the Onigashima war? Anyway, it sucked. And maybe the worst was not that Kinnemon didn't die, but the excuse why Kinnemon didn't die. The reason Kinnemon didn't die was because in Punk Hazard, Law didn't glue his parts right, and then when Kaido attacked him, his parts came off...... and then there's a gag where Kinnemon talks to Usopp by the fucking ass.
Really Oda?

I'll briefly talk about what I thought of the Strawhats' fight against the Tobiroppos.
•Jinbei vs WW: I liked the Martial Arts style covered in the fight, Fishman VS Rokushiki Karate. Good Choreography, but could have been bigger if WW didn't talk so much.
Nico Robin vs BM: Surprisingly good, the Gigant Fleur and the Demoniac Fleur, in addition to being very beautiful, were my Top 5 favorite Wano PUs, if they had CoA coating it would have been Perfect.
Franky vs Sasaki: Kind of short and bland. Jinbe and Robin had 2 fighting chapters, while Franky only had 1 chapter, okay, he was fighting Sasaki before, but I think Oda could have made a more elaborate fight for Franky. If I were to summarize Franky Vs Sasaki, it would be like this:

I liked the nickname "Wings", it shows how Zoro and Sanji are EQUALLY essential for Luffy to become the Pirate King, SUCK THAT JINBEI AND YAMATO.

Back to the topic, about Zoro and Sanji's fights. •Sanji vs Queen: the fight was....Okay, it wasn't rubbish as some people like to say, but I feel like Oda missed the opportunity to show what Sanji really learned in TS. He could have used Sanji's much-hyped Okama-Kenpo as a resource for excellent choreography and panels, making for a more immersive fight, but Oda preferred the standard. For me the thing that made Sanji vs Queen the most good, was the IJ with Plasm... I mean Blue Flames.
•Zoro vs King: the fight was good but I also felt disappointed, not because of Zoro, but because of King. I thought that King would give more work to the pro, that King would crush Zoro and that Zoro at his limit would beat King, something more like Zoro vs Mr 1, but that's not how it happened.

•I really liked the choice of Oda for Yamato's DF, many people theorized that her fruit could be the T-Rex or some other Japanese legend, but the Inu Inu no mi Modelo: Okuchi Makami was the ideal choice. The design of the Hybrid Form, the Zoan form, the ice powers, everything was amazing, probably Oda chose the Dog's fruit to reference the Tale of Momotaro where Yamato would represent the Dog.
•About her Flashback, it was decent, nothing too melancholy or exciting but it worked well for the character, I just missed seeing her training and mastering her fruit, and also more of her relationship with Kaido before Wano.

The Cp0 in Wano was "Okay". First Lucci says they need to capture Nico Robin, so we thought "Wow will we have Brook vs CP0 agents? will we have Usopp vs CP0 agents(LMFAO)? when in reality CP0 fights Apoo, Drake and Izou generating some good fights "Meh". However, one agent in particular carried CP0 on his back in this arc, MR GOOOOO. The best part of CP0's storyline in Wano was without a doubt Mr Go facing Kaido's blows.

Well despite the criticism about the awakening of Sanji's Genes, that Sanji is daddy's boy, that Sora's sacrifice was in vain and etc, I particularly liked it. I found a PU quite interesting and opens up more possibilities than the Raid Suit. I liked the justification that the Raid Suit that activated Sanji's Genes. I liked the narrative line that Genes da Germa generated, showing that Sanji's awakening was not about him losing or not his emotions, but about him overcoming his demons and using his lineage to his favor, becoming, no, the greatest Judge's failure, but the Judge's greatest success (it even gave me chills).
The only problem for me was the conclusion of his fight with Queen, where his eyebrow snaps back into place, like, what does that mean? does that mean it's a mode? did he lose his genes? That got a little shitty for me.

I liked the fact that Kidd and Law awakened their fruits more than the awakening itself. If I were to speak briefly, I would say that Kidd and Law's awakening and their fight against Big Mom was a good example of "wasted potential", especially Kidd.
•Kidd was by far the worst thing about the Big Mom fight for the simple reason that Oda didn't give the hype due to him, and....just remembering that fucking Metal Bull gives me nightmares, in others. In other words, Oda didn't know how to use Kidd's FD in an intelligent way.
•On the other hand, Law's awakening was much more interesting, and much more well-crafted to the point of overshadowing Kidd in battle. The Kroom, Anesthesia were very creative and useful attacks against Big Mom, and the R-Room:Silent (which was inspired by the power of the Heart)....Incredible.
•Big Mom performed until Okay in the fight, people complain that she didn't show her awakening, but I think Linlin's Giant transformation was quite satisfying.

Well, what can I say about X-Drake? I just didn't like his role in Wano, he was humiliated by CP0 and in the end, in the end he was bleeding next to Hawkins. About Apoo, I thought whatever, he was crushed beautifully by Zoro, allied with Drake, was crushed again by CP0 and in the end had a redemption in a way "Okay". In short, I didn't care about Drake and Apoo's role and I still don't.

I liked the subversion of expectation regarding King's identity. Many theorized that because Oda was a fucking troll King's appearance would be weird or monstrous, but the reality was the opposite. His Flashback was good, it showed King and Kaido's relationship and King's interest in Joyboy added an extra layer to the character.

Problematic. First Orochi had died who knows how many times (I lost count), then Hyori arrives and then takes revenge on him, then we thought "woow, Hyori finally avenged her father and Cla Kozuki", until later it is revealed that Orochi HE HAS NOT DIED YET, breaking all the mood of the scene, and in the end Denjiro arrives and kills him. In short, pretty bad.

For me this was one of the bravest choices Oda ever made in OP, he simply changed over 20 years of Luffy and his DF history, but let's share. Luffy being Joyboy makes a lot of sense within the essence of the character, he always sought to be free, he freed all his Nakamas and freed all the people of the islands he visited. About changing his Fruit, I have some reservations like, how was Shanks not aware of this fruit? if the fruit has not awakened for 500 years, have there been other users of this fruit? Well I'm not going to burn my neurons, so I accepted quite brave on the part of Oda

I'll be honest, I really enjoyed this fight. Luffy's wacky, wacky G5 style and his megalomaniacal attacks of getting Giant and getting into Kaido's eyes like a cartoon was a lot of fun. Is it better than Luffy vs Lucci and Luffy vs Kata? No, but overall it was quite satisfying, even more so in the part where Kaido is about to be attacked by Luffy and smiles.
-Kaido Flashback(1049)

As much as I understand that much of Kaido's story is tied to the Rocks and that Oda is still saving Xebec for the future, I found Kaido's Flashback too short and doesn't explain much of the character. Why is Kaido depressed? why does he drink a lot? Your relationship with Yamato before arriving in Wano? those were questions that weren't answered in his flashback, and that's why I consider it one of Wano's flaws, because we've all always wanted to see Kaido's Flashback and when it was finally shown, it was frustrating.

Funny. Not fun because they fell into Magma, that for me was more or less, it was fun because of the connection that the fans made with the volcano of Magma and Akainu, saying that theoretically Akainu>>Kaido and Big Mom

I liked the storyline of Momo becoming an Adult and having to mature for the sake of Wano's country. His look, his speech to the people of Wano Kuni, the phrase that he will be the greatest Shogun of Wano, all of that worked for me, and also that scene where Yamato puts a plate under Momo's head, making Momo look like Oden It was very beautiful.

No words to describe Admiral Greenbull. Great entry, Great Design, awesome powers, showing that "2 YCs>>1 Admiral" is just bullshit. Hope to see more of him in the next chapters.

Much more cool and interesing than would be if Kidd or Law.I'm not kidding, Buggy becoming Yonko is very interesting. I don't think Buggy became Yonko out of sheer luck or anything, I really think he did something to get WG named him Yonko, and that's way cooler than it would have been Kidd or Law being the new Yonko.

- (my) Veredict:
7.5/10. I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed Wano and had a lot of fun being the first arc I follow weekly. The subversion of expectation was something very well worked on in this arc.
I still want to see how the conclusion of the arc will be, and if it will improve or worsen Wano.In short, another good One Piece arc.

-Now about you:

•What did you think of the nickname "Wings" given to Zoro and Sanji and what did you think of their fights against King and Queen?

•What did you think of Kidd and Law's Awakening performance and what did you think of their fight against Big Mom?

•What did you think of the Hyori and Orochi plot in the war, and what did you think of Orochi as a villain?

•What did you think of the reveal of Luffy being Joyboy, and what did you think of Luffy's DF change?

@AL sama , @TheAncientCenturion , @Bango🍅 , @Natalija , @Pantheos , @Gol D. Roger , @Finalbeta , @Bogard , @Light D Lamperouge , @Chrono , @LANJI CUCKSMOKE , @Garp the Fist , @RayanOO , @Sanji D Goat , @Jew D. Boy , @KiriNigiri , @bennbeckman , @Charlotte LinLin , @SmokedOut , @Fujishiro , @TheKnightOfTheSea , @Van , @Zolo , @ShishioIsBack , @Orojackson Refugee , @comrade , @Giggio , @solis , @uyuu , @MonsterKaido @Monster Luffy , @Shasha23 , @Cinera , @Yasheen , @Doggo , @NAMELESS , @Nameless-San , @BleakAsh , @Herrera95 , @Crocks , @Sasaki Kojirō , @lee33 , @The Strawhats Bible , @Roronoa-sama @roronoa_fan , @Peroroncino , @Lhululu , @RoronoaButters , @L55 , @Nagasaki , @GoldDiamond , @Extravlad , @AdmiralKinyagi , @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung , @God Tier Sovereignty , @Rottkins , @Hamlette , @Iam25 , @Gorosei , @Albino 👑 , @style , @AkainuTheGrimReaper , @Sigran101 , @Roo , @JoSeungHun7335 , @Monkey D Al , @Rootbeer , @Animangaboy , @thedarkdragon11 , @Staticshadic , @Gaimon The Pirate , @Topi Jerami , @Adamxero , @Tejas , @Buusatan94 , @Monkey D Theories , @nik87 , @ConquistadoR , @HA001 , @Luffy is the mc , @Midnight Delight , @sanjikun , @Ghostly Reflections , @Monkey D. Luffy , @MarineHQ62 , @Cross_Marian , @OnePiss , @Jailer , @S.W317 , @SeaTonnes , @Erkan12 , @The White Crane , @pg13 , @kumae , @Fn Lucci , @Hanzo hattori , @Phoenix D. King , @Killer#777 , @Surgeon of death , @Trafalgar_D_Law , @centurion , @Steven , @Echizen_Jo_Ndule , @Boiroy , @DonWick , @BornInAbyss , @Kiddoo , @Eustass , @Usopp Haoshoku Haki , @Water1415 , @Red Admiral , @Salah WG , @Wildfire Kaios , @Swallalala , @ArturCantSpeakJapanese , @kurwa , @mrtsrdr , @kenedyfake , @K!NG HARA$H!MA , @Owl Ki , @Wiwi , @Weeman , @Lor D. Coast , @Shisui , @IsaziSempi , @Franosuke , @Kiiro , @Tai long , @Swordtaker , @stealthblack , @Gear5PhoenixMan , @Zaretball , @SkySanji , @Mackiss , @rerere , @Mr. Reloaded , @MonsterZoro , @WizardKing , @Vinsmoke D. Zolo , @Wuuuke
sorry that your efforts might be ruined by zorobois, they still cant get over ZKK ... But I will try to answer your questions honestly

1. The rooftop performance was glorious; however, Oda made it clear that the Emperors were treating this like a game while the Supernova were treating it like life or death which was honestly such a great introduction to the emperors.

2. Black Leg “Everyone has things they can and cannot do. I’ll do what you can’t do and you do what I can’t do” Sanji has always been about this. Robin talked about how much this means to her, and this ideology saved Robin back in Ennies Lobby too. It was a great call back.

3. The introduction of it on the rooftop was kinda meh, but the full implementation was an amazing scene

4. Kinemons fake death was pretty terrible and makes Ashura Dojis and Izos death much worse looking.

5. I liked them. The mid tier straw hats had very solid fights. No better than I expected, although The Who’s Who fight was by far the weakest due to Oda trying to force in Nika lore at the cost of who’s who’s motivation.

6. Nickname “Wings” is great because wings have regularly been used to symbolize freedom which is Luffys dream. And the fights were great. Zoro vs King great choreography and moments, Sanji vs Queen great character and storytelling.

7. The Devil fruit so far seems kinda forced just because it doesn’t add anything to her character since we know she’s not staying in wano. Designs good though powerset seems kinda meh so far. Need to see more! Solid flashback tho!

8. Mr. Go is a badass. And Maha actually killed someone on screen. Impressive

9. The awakening is interesting, but still need to wait how it effects Sanji because his eyebrows have already reverted to normal. And if this is the exoskeleton, how is Sanji deactivating and activating it.

10. I didn’t like Kid and Laws fight; I did like their powers tho. I think Oda didn’t really understand Big Moms powerset and how to make it as intimidating as Kaidos.

11. Drake and Apoo really were just there and didn’t do much. I was very disappointed by these two.

12. Kings identity and flashback is fantastic for a villain flashback.

13. Hiyoris plot with Orochi really meant nothing? Like I guess it was designed to mirror Denjiro killing komurasaki, but the entire plot just felt so dragged out for no reason.

14. Luffy being joyboy was always something that was going to happen. But the DF change just felt… wrong. Not as bad as Naruto being Asura, but still just wrong.

15. I love cartoons so I liked it.

16. I really wish Kaidos flashback was longer and his character more expanded upon.

17. It fits their characters but still not good. Whitebeards death needed to stay iconic because of what it meant, it was an end of an era. Kaido and Big Moms death wasnt what this was. However, I’d at least give a close up of Kaido to give us a feeling of finality. The volcano didn’t do it for me.

18. Momos character arc is some of the best writing Odas ever had and his designs amazing.

19. This actually made me hyped for the rest of wano. Ryokugyu is a cool character with honestly terrifying powers

20. Buggy’s Buggy, not much to say.

21. Wano arc weekly wasn’t terrible. Not great but not terrible. The discussions and theories made it better

22. Onigashima - 7/10, Wano as a whole so far - 4/10

Overall dogshit arc except the Zoro parts , the most dogshit parts are
- NO FUCKING LOGIC IN LUFFY VS KAIDO , WHY THE FUCK CAN LUFFY REGEN BOTH HIS STAMINA AND HAKI FROM 0 TO FULL TANK IN 1 MIN BUT KAIDO CAN'T ? HOW FUCKING STUPID HAX IS THIS GOD WANK FRUIT ?

- NAMI, USOP, BROOK DIDN'T ACCOMPLISH FUCKING JACK SHIT , JUST THROW THEM OUT OF THE CREW IF YOU DON'T WANNA SPEND PANEL TIME

- FAKE DEATH AFTER FAKE DEATH , NOW I LITERALLY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY CHARACTER LIVING OR DIENG

- 0 FUCKING TENSION IN THE ENTIRE "WAR" , THIS IS NOT A WAR , THIS IS JUST PLAY TIME JUST LIKE KAIDO SAID : "PLAYING LITTLE PIRATE GAMES". MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE

- WHERE THE FUCK ARE SANJI POST TIMESKIP TECNIQUES ? THE FUCK DID HE LEARN IN 2 YEARS ? I GUESS IT WAS JUST FILLER HE JUST GOT FUCKED BY OKAMA FOR 2 YEARS AND THEN BECAUSE OF DADDY SUIT HE GOT BLUE LIGHTER INSTEAD OF A RED ONE , WOW SO IMPRESSIVE. FUCK YOU ODA

- WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK DID HE SKIP BM AND KAIDO VS THE NOVAS WHEN LUFFY WAS OUT OF G4 ?
LITERALLY THE MOMENT LUFFY CAN'T FIGHT IS THE MOMENT THE OTHER NOVAS LIKE KID COULD HAVE GOTTEN SOME ATTENTION BUT NO REMEMBER THIS IS FUCKING GOD CHRIST ALLAH NIKA PIECE , FUCK ODA

- IMAGINE CREATING A LITERAL ARMY OF NEW CHARACTERS AND LITERALLY ONLY GIVING MEANINGFUL PANELS TO NONE

- NO CHARACTER DRAMA , REMEMBER WHY WE LIKED ENIES LOBBY ? BECAUSE OF THE INNER CONFLICT OF THE CREW AND DRAMA BETWEEN CHARACTERS WE GAVE A SHIT ABOUT , NOW ODA DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE BAR LUFFY, I BET THE GUY MASTURBATES TO HIS OWN CHARACTER INSTEAD OF FUCKING HIS WIFE.

THE ONLY REASON I'M READING THIS SHIT IS BECAUSE OF ZORO AND WORLD BUILDING , EVERYTHING ELSE :
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SUCK

:pepemotion::pepemotion:

1. The rooftop performance was glorious; however, Oda made it clear that the Emperors were treating this like a game while the Supernova were treating it like life or death which was honestly such a great introduction to the emperors.

2. Black Leg “Everyone has things they can and cannot do. I’ll do what you can’t do and you do what I can’t do” Sanji has always been about this. Robin talked about how much this means to her, and this ideology saved Robin back in Ennies Lobby too. It was a great call back.

3. The introduction of it on the rooftop was kinda meh, but the full implementation was an amazing scene

4. Kinemons fake death was pretty terrible and makes Ashura Dojis and Izos death much worse looking.

5. I liked them. The mid tier straw hats had very solid fights. No better than I expected, although The Who’s Who fight was by far the weakest due to Oda trying to force in Nika lore at the cost of who’s who’s motivation.

6. Nickname “Wings” is great because wings have regularly been used to symbolize freedom which is Luffys dream. And the fights were great. Zoro vs King great choreography and moments, Sanji vs Queen great character and storytelling.

7. The Devil fruit so far seems kinda forced just because it doesn’t add anything to her character since we know she’s not staying in wano. Designs good though powerset seems kinda meh so far. Need to see more! Solid flashback tho!

8. Mr. Go is a badass. And Maha actually killed someone on screen. Impressive

9. The awakening is interesting, but still need to wait how it effects Sanji because his eyebrows have already reverted to normal. And if this is the exoskeleton, how is Sanji deactivating and activating it.

10. I didn’t like Kid and Laws fight; I did like their powers tho. I think Oda didn’t really understand Big Moms powerset and how to make it as intimidating as Kaidos.

11. Drake and Apoo really were just there and didn’t do much. I was very disappointed by these two.

12. Kings identity and flashback is fantastic for a villain flashback.

13. Hiyoris plot with Orochi really meant nothing? Like I guess it was designed to mirror Denjiro killing komurasaki, but the entire plot just felt so dragged out for no reason.

14. Luffy being joyboy was always something that was going to happen. But the DF change just felt… wrong. Not as bad as Naruto being Asura, but still just wrong.

15. I love cartoons so I liked it.

16. I really wish Kaidos flashback was longer and his character more expanded upon.

17. It fits their characters but still not good. Whitebeards death needed to stay iconic because of what it meant, it was an end of an era. Kaido and Big Moms death wasnt what this was. However, I’d at least give a close up of Kaido to give us a feeling of finality. The volcano didn’t do it for me.

18. Momos character arc is some of the best writing Odas ever had and his designs amazing.

19. This actually made me hyped for the rest of wano. Ryokugyu is a cool character with honestly terrifying powers

20. Buggy’s Buggy, not much to say.

21. Wano arc weekly wasn’t terrible. Not great but not terrible. The discussions and theories made it better

22. Onigashima - 7/10, Wano as a whole so far - 4/10
Nice, and what did u thinked about new Luffy, Law and Kidd bounties?

Last edited:
if you didint make headcanon in your head you would have enjoyed the arc much more... it wasnt best but at least no one except zorobois imagined it be zoro related

sorry that your efforts might be ruined by zorobois, they still cant get over ZKK ... But I will try to answer your questions honestly
Your entire personality is based on him… not mine.

•Slam Gibson by Kidd.
•Zoro blocking Hakai.
Too much hype.

Really Oda?

-Kaido Flashback(1049)

- (my) Veredict:

-Now about you:

A lot of big moments
A lot of things that didn't make any sense
A lot of unaddressed open plot points

5/10 I guess

Overall I liked it because I'm a fan of Zoro and I liked his performance. I didn't like how shitty Punk Rotten was in KAIDO BASE. The fight itself like all the fights that are not Luffy fights post TS from One Piece was shit, because nothing is explained and we don't have parameters of anything. Oda doesn't even bother to use a speech bubble to explain abilities and powers of any character other than Luffy. Oda didn't even bother to say that the Jiki Jiki no Mi has electromagnetism powers just like any DF has intensity levels of its elements, so Kid multiplies the strength of the metals he controls. I've seen individuals around here saying that Kid only hits metal normally but has no magnetic force behind it, and I don't judge them because Oda never bothered to explain. Just like there are people who think that Zoro doesn't have ACOA or barrier techniques, but I don't judge them because Oda never bothered to confirm.

One Piece discussions are not like Naruto and HXH where fans struggle to argue with logic, One Piece discussions are a show of agenda and headcanon.

I didn't see any problems. Men should recognize his weakness. However, it was incoherent, Sanji could easily burn the webs and get out of there without defying a woman.

Amazing

I don't like characters dying en masse, but I hate fake deaths.

Liked it. Mainly Robin. However, I didn't really like Jinbe vs WW, it was for WW techniques to destroy the scenario more and Jinbe to have more long range techniques

If Yamato joins the pack, I think that term is unnecessary. Yamato's role is the same as Zoro's: combatant and she has ACOC. Oda created this as an excuse to Sanji's fans for not being on the roof fighting Yonko.

The choice of DF was great. The flashback was good too. I just think it would have been better for her to have left Onigashima in a few moments, only having never managed to escape because the handcuffs always gave away her location. She could have some name in the NW and some reward.

dont stink or smell

Up needed for Sanji and I have nothing to complain about. I wish Sanji's CoO was more explored, is it so hard Loda?

We don't know how much Kid really hurt Big Mom. We don't really know if there are levels of magnetism that Kid applies despite it being obvious. Development of the fight was shit: Law forgot his barrier technique (Cortain), Kid doesn't have a single basic electromagnetism technique which is to create force fields, Big Mom only used ACOC off-screen, Misery could be much more respected if Kid blocked with force fields and not receive the attack or given some hype with Law saying "this thing can melt us", we have no way of knowing how fast BM and Kid are. Electromagnetism is an extremely versatile power and the possibilities of this fruit would make it more versatile than even the Ope Ope no Mi, but Oda's creativity is running low.

:pepemotion::pepemotion:

Nice, and what did u thinked about new Luffy, Law and Kidd bounties?
I get the bounties:
1. The world government wants to mimics luffys accomplishments so as to keep Nika under wraps
2. The math did add up

Although judging by accomplishments the Bounties should be more along the line of:
Luffy - 4.8 Billion
Kid and Law - 2.1 Billion each

But I also appreciate the WG trying to stop Luffys rise to fame a bit. Also Morgan’s a badass

A lot of big moments
A lot of things that didn't make any sense
A lot of unaddressed open plot points

5/10 I guess
I'd give it a similar rating, 5 or 6 out of 10.
Just compare this to any other war arc and it is apparent exactly how lackluster it is.

Avengers infinity war/endgame shits on wano
Chimera ant arc shits on wano
Shibuya incident arc shits on wano
the shiganshina arc shits on wano

There were no stakes, too much attention was given to unimportant characters, the yonko were defeated by asspulls, none of the straw hats or supernova had good character arcs, and the war itself was far too short(act 3 should have been longer, act 1 and 2 should have been shorter).

I genuinely think the theories/fanfics people had created about this arc were better than the arc itself.

Last edited:
Verdict: 4/10

The best way to describe Wano is shit mixed with cake.

Good moments but it was all meshed together very poorly. It disturbs me how people have this arc above Marineford and Enies Lobby.

Overall dogshit arc except the Zoro parts , the most dogshit parts are
- NO FUCKING LOGIC IN LUFFY VS KAIDO , WHY THE FUCK CAN LUFFY REGEN BOTH HIS STAMINA AND HAKI FROM 0 TO FULL TANK IN 1 MIN BUT KAIDO CAN'T ? HOW FUCKING STUPID HAX IS THIS GOD WANK FRUIT ?

- NAMI, USOP, BROOK DIDN'T ACCOMPLISH FUCKING JACK SHIT , JUST THROW THEM OUT OF THE CREW IF YOU DON'T WANNA SPEND PANEL TIME

- FAKE DEATH AFTER FAKE DEATH , NOW I LITERALLY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY CHARACTER LIVING OR DIENG

- 0 FUCKING TENSION IN THE ENTIRE "WAR" , THIS IS NOT A WAR , THIS IS JUST PLAY TIME JUST LIKE KAIDO SAID : "PLAYING LITTLE PIRATE GAMES". MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE

- WHERE THE FUCK ARE SANJI POST TIMESKIP TECNIQUES ? THE FUCK DID HE LEARN IN 2 YEARS ? I GUESS IT WAS JUST FILLER HE JUST GOT FUCKED BY OKAMA FOR 2 YEARS AND THEN BECAUSE OF DADDY SUIT HE GOT BLUE LIGHTER INSTEAD OF A RED ONE , WOW SO IMPRESSIVE. FUCK YOU ODA

- WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK DID HE SKIP BM AND KAIDO VS THE NOVAS WHEN LUFFY WAS OUT OF G4 ?
LITERALLY THE MOMENT LUFFY CAN'T FIGHT IS THE MOMENT THE OTHER NOVAS LIKE KID COULD HAVE GOTTEN SOME ATTENTION BUT NO REMEMBER THIS IS FUCKING GOD CHRIST ALLAH NIKA PIECE , FUCK ODA

- IMAGINE CREATING A LITERAL ARMY OF NEW CHARACTERS AND LITERALLY ONLY GIVING MEANINGFUL PANELS TO NONE

- NO CHARACTER DRAMA , REMEMBER WHY WE LIKED ENIES LOBBY ? BECAUSE OF THE INNER CONFLICT OF THE CREW AND DRAMA BETWEEN CHARACTERS WE GAVE A SHIT ABOUT , NOW ODA DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE BAR LUFFY, I BET THE GUY MASTURBATES TO HIS OWN CHARACTER INSTEAD OF FUCKING HIS WIFE.

THE ONLY REASON I'M READING THIS SHIT IS BECAUSE OF ZORO AND WORLD BUILDING , EVERYTHING ELSE :
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SUCK
I fully agree but a youtuber 33VIL put this arc on the top of his arc tierlist as the only arc in God Tier lmao wano wanking clowns.

Last edited: