• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
did kagura pocket u this hard with her money or ur her teammate how r u defending her this much and ignoring everything shes been doing / result on her

if u dont trust the result on her, why? is it cuz u scum read RA or think he is tampered with? so mafia tampers with RA and charlie but leaves kagura do double shoot and double cop?

if midnight is the one to super modify kagura he is scum. he's been avoiding to answer my question multiple times now
If Kagura is pocketing me it's with her play. I was her mate before and had to basically run any kind of defense I could think of for her days straight while she was completely scared and frozen. She seems way less scummy than I would expect if she were truly caught red handed. I think there are some reasonable discrepancies in actions that are worth questioning, but I also don't see the smoking gun. To be fair s lot of this is mechanical speculation which I am not as familiar with.

X on the other hand, boy oh boy.

Hi. You missed quite a bit. Uh, in short:

- We lynched AM yesterday, he flipped Blue scum.
- Lotta people died.
- Current vote is X on suspicion of lying/not claiming
- A lot of people are putting your name in their scum listies
It's about time we got a blue flip. I remember Kagura tanked a lynch and she's still alive. Her tanking that lynch looked sus.

What did X lie about?

It's about time we got a blue flip. I remember Kagura tanked a lynch and she's still alive. Her tanking that lynch looked sus.

What did X lie about?
Got a result that he visited Broki. Claimed and claimed he didn't do anything. Refused to claim on the slightest. Kekko is currently questioning my result but I think his response speaks more for itself - sounds like he doesn't want to explain something he did.

Emil

Certified Memelord
As I said, kagu hasn't played like town. She hasn't been open about stuffs, didn't give a fuck about Lynch then suddenly became super defensive about the Lynch after getting saved by shield twice.
Her gameplay literally irks of being scum.

But I am not talking about kagu.

I said even if kagu flips scum then she clearing her own teammate (RA) doesn't make sense as kagu herself is a Lynch candidate
she wouldn't bus a teammate if they win by double killing

there were 2 kills last night and 2 today. we dont know the mechanics behind this but if scum can do that again its game over

also someone took the lord godfather ability. if kagura comes here and says she got guilty on a player that's the lynch immune player

no way scum lets kagura do all this today and instead rolecrush charlie and mess with ultra, assuming he's even town

Got a result that he visited Broki. Claimed and claimed he didn't do anything. Refused to claim on the slightest. Kekko is currently questioning my result but I think his response speaks more for itself - sounds like he doesn't want to explain something he did.
What you said about him does look sus.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
she wouldn't bus a teammate if they win by double killing

there were 2 kills last night and 2 today. we dont know the mechanics behind this but if scum can do that again its game over

also someone took the lord godfather ability. if kagura comes here and says she got guilty on a player that's the lynch immune player

no way scum lets kagura do all this today and instead rolecrush charlie and mess with ultra, assuming he's even town
Ekko, why haven't you questioned Charlie about the super modified?

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix Are you the funeral parlor guy? Why do you think you know T-Peins abilities?
nope idk what tpeins role is

tpein claimed shinji

this shinji's bankai [Sakashima Yokoshima Happoufusagari] has been activated

tpein said the night will be inverted

the bankai harms both allies and enemies by making people think their allies are enemies and fight each other

there was a whole gif about the bankai too in WU. that's what the bankai does in canon

imagine tpein being a scum and got killed by it kek

Status
Not open for further replies.