Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
do you know what mid claimed? or juliet? how do you know they're telling truth and aren't scum with that ability?
mid is el professor tho. that ability is a kurumi ability

jules is scum. she claimed the 35P thingy after dest was gna be lynched. 35P does not have that ability either

the ability is kurumi ability with a kurumi gif

if its jules ability then it confirms jules scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
do you know what mid claimed? or juliet? how do you know they're telling truth and aren't scum with that ability?
mid is el professor tho. that ability is a kurumi ability

jules is scum. she claimed the 35P thingy after dest was gna be lynched. 35P does not have that ability either

the ability is kurumi ability with a kurumi gif

if its jules ability then it confirms jules scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Anything Ekko says I'm going to ignore. He's making up stuff.
i mean u r confirmed scum so

u tried to let dest claim ur role when it didnt work u counter claimed

seems obvious to me

yall lucky tpein redirected all actions at random made them get guilty on me

D8 - Return to Earth

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
The Return to Earth...

"Will we ever return home Mommy?", is what one of the smaller looking Weebs said to one of their elderly partners. "Yes, little one, I can see our home after this. It's just a few minutes ahead!".

In a final blowout between Isekai Town and Puppets Mafia, a Scimitar has been swung like never seen before. Raising her arm, the Godmother beheaded a foolish weeb, and with that concluded a bloody genocide in this world.

News were quickly spreading through this foreign, but devastated and ruined world. Those that survived through waves and civil war believed that false gods invaded and destroyed their so beautiful world...maybe they will still have a chance at a new start, but for now they will have to deal with lasting suffering.

A distorted vocie started speaking to the last standing Weebs: "So, I heard you want to head back home?" - "Yes...", the Godmother answered. - "I see, as you won this bloody death game designed by me, I have no other choice than rewarding you. You may leave this world and head back to freedom, to your regularities...Alas!"

Was this really...the end?
The Weebs were absorbed into a pillar of light and energy. The room around them started to warp, and soon, they may have arrived back in their world...

[Bloodstained Chainsaw] has been used on [???]
[Clepto Bullet] has been used on [???]
[Spider Dart Arrow] has been used on [???]

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated
@Midnight Delight [???] has been superkilled.
@Underworld Broker [???] has been superkilled.

The Puppets Mafia reached majority! Congratulations!

The Game has ended!
@Michelle [Kali] @Kobe [Chika Fujiwara] @Destroya [Dr. Franken Stein] @Juliet [35p] @Ekkologix [Zhongli] @Psylocke [Greg Doucette] have won this installment Weebs!
MVP goes towards @Charlie [Naruto Uzumaki] @Ultra [Valak] and @Michelle [Kali]

Some words from the Host:
I'd like to keep it simple! Thanks to everyone who played! Thanks to those who pulled through and endured this mess, especially thanks to my co-hosts Fooj and Ratchy, and others that helped me in managing!

Let's start with the most obvious thing, and that's me and my awful hosting this time. It felt like every phase I doofed something up, forgot stuff sometimes, delayed it, etc. The longer the game progressed the less of a secret it was. There were just so many unlucky circumstances in real life that stacked against me at all times, with my real life job being on the line here. I regret the amount of mistakes a created here, I feel so damn sorry to players that suffered from host mistakes, caused by an overstressed host.
I especially have to apologize to the Gods Mafia and @Dr. Watson , as they were not supposed to die by their own faction kill, but I somehow only realized it over a cycle later. I issued some compensation, but damn, sad how things turned out for Gods Mafia. Ya'll still Gods in my hearts. :sweat:

After all I just wanted to pull through with this game, because I prepared it for over 4 months and there were so many inventions for mafia and especially SRM, that I were proud of to present to you guys. Simply because I love ya'll and it is fun hosting you guys.

Aside from that, I would like to move on. This game was a challenge as I did not just have to fight stress through real life, or my own errors by hosting, I also had to argue with many players. Generally I am heavily disappointed by certain people here, especially some people from the Puppets will know. Some players really decided to shit on the hosts and the integrity of the game, and it really hurt me and the game and probably other people too, to experience this. Some people were at their best behaviour, others were at their biggest low.

I am fully aware that my game needed more refinement with certain mechanics and aspects, but overall I am proud of the balance. I know some roles were overloaded with weird conditional passives. For me personally Weebs was a new experience and more than a challenge I could handle alone. I should have went lighter on some roles. I also hosted day actions at such a quantity for the first time, and is just a brutal shit task. Giving you guys write ups on a consistent basis is just such a brutal task, by all respects, I don't know how @novaselinenever handled doing this with 50+ players. Like for real.

Anyway, I will really have to a break from this now, I will try to idle out one or two days, regaining sleep, privacy and more, since I been non stop grinding from waking up to going sleep. Skipping showers and dinners, just to be able to host this. I deserve some hours off, and I will come back at ya'll once I rested.

This might be the last SRM I will host in such a huge fashion. I will spent my time with smaller games now and again evolve as a host. If I come back to bigger games, then lighter for sure.
With that I want to pass the torch on for the next Weebs. But in all honesty, I can't let the next in line host it all alone. I would be glad to join as an advisor and as an assistant host if it comes to it. I felt it is a hard job maintaining the Weebs spirit, or simply evolving Weebs without making it lose, it's touch. My help is not mandatory, but probably highly advised.

Finally, I think I hit the Weebs flavour right with this one, I am a bit disappointed by the low enthusiasm, and early sideattacks against the game. People not being satisfied because of low kill density, slow start etc. Generally the sign up with 32 was a bit lowish and the anticipation was low. Which tbh put me also under pressure in order to deliver.

Anyway, I am really at my end, and I will get back at ya'll. If I forgot to say anything, then up in a later post. Thanks for playing once again, congrats to winners! Share your roles for now and I will make posts containing all roles and game mechs tomorrow!

@Mashiro Blue [Joe Biden][Superkilled N3]
@Random Asshole
@Ariess [Oliver "Ladykiller" Biscuit][Modkilled D3]
@Juliet
@Ekkologix
@Alwaysmind [Janemba][Lynched D6]
@Rottkins [Eurovision Song Contest][Superkilled D7]
@MonochromeYoru @Worst [Daemon Targaryen][Killed N3]
@Charlie
@T-Peinβ„’ [Shinji Hirako][Superkilled N6]
@Kagurashii [Ea Nasir][Lynched D7]
@Naomi @Ultra [???][Superkilled N7]
@Lord Evil @Worst [Sesshomaru][Killed N1]
@Gambit @Adam 🍎 [Caine][Superkilled D5]
@MangoSenpai @Dr. Watson [Shadows House][Killed N1]
@Zolo @Adam 🍎 [Random Super Powers][Killed N2]
@oddoddfruit [???][Superkilled N5]
@Michelle [Kali][Superkilled D7]---[Revived D8]
@Fujishiro @Apollo [The Nakano Quintuplets][Lynched D2]
@AL sama @Reborn
@MUUGEN [Conan Edogawa][Lynched D3]
@Destroya [Dr. Franken Stein][Superkilled D7]
@SoulKiller [Munsu][Superkilled N3]
@Indigo @Flower @Kobe
@Udell [Roman Reigns][Killed N5]
@Lord Tentei [Jigen][Lynched D1]
@BakiDou [Vash The Stampede][Superkilled D2]---[Revived D2]---[Superkilled D6]
@Xlaw @Midnight Delight
@Underworld Broker [Bonehilda][Superkilled D4]---[Revived D4]
@MitchMatch @Psylocke [Greg Doucette][Won D5]
@Nessos [Raiden Shogun][Lynched D4]
@Ryu Kishi @Pot Goblin [Eikichi Onizuka][Killed D5]

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
im outside now cant talk much

awful. just awful

i won but dont feel happy

i have so much to talk about

game shud be advertised as bastard

town u guys have no idea... just no idea how blessdd u r

kagura's mum is praying for her

entire town lives cuz store suddenly got expensive

n4 we cant use faction kills for no reasons

tpeins compulsive ability bypasses super roleblock immunity and is global

and much much much more

i am so infuriated at how this ran. i am sorry. ill try to calm myself and leave for a bit

thanks for my team etc.. you guys r the best

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
The Return to Earth...

"Will we ever return home Mommy?", is what one of the smaller looking Weebs said to one of their elderly partners. "Yes, little one, I can see our home after this. It's just a few minutes ahead!".

In a final blowout between Isekai Town and Puppets Mafia, a Scimitar has been swung like never seen before. Raising her arm, the Godmother beheaded a foolish weeb, and with that concluded a bloody genocide in this world.

News were quickly spreading through this foreign, but devastated and ruined world. Those that survived through waves and civil war believed that false gods invaded and destroyed their so beautiful world...maybe they will still have a chance at a new start, but for now they will have to deal with lasting suffering.

A distorted vocie started speaking to the last standing Weebs: "So, I heard you want to head back home?" - "Yes...", the Godmother answered. - "I see, as you won this bloody death game designed by me, I have no other choice than rewarding you. You may leave this world and head back to freedom, to your regularities...Alas!"

Was this really...the end?
The Weebs were absorbed into a pillar of light and energy. The room around them started to warp, and soon, they may have arrived back in their world...

[Bloodstained Chainsaw] has been used on [???]
[Clepto Bullet] has been used on [???]
[Spider Dart Arrow] has been used on [???]

@Midnight Delight [???] has been superkilled.
@Underworld Broker [???] has been superkilled.

The Puppets Mafia reached majority! Congratulations!

The Game has ended!
@Michelle [Kali] @Kobe [Chika Fujiwara] @Destroya [Dr. Franken Stein] @Juliet [35p] @Ekkologix [Zhongli] @Psylocke [Greg Doucette] have won this installment Weebs!
MVP goes towards @Charlie [Naruto Uzumaki] @Ultra [Valak] and @Michelle [Kali]

Some words from the Host:
I'd like to keep it simple! Thanks to everyone who played! Thanks to those who pulled through and endured this mess, especially thanks to my co-hosts Fooj and Ratchy, and others that helped me in managing!

Let's start with the most obvious thing, and that's me and my awful hosting this time. It felt like every phase I doofed something up, forgot stuff sometimes, delayed it, etc. The longer the game progressed the less of a secret it was. There were just so many unlucky circumstances in real life that stacked against me at all times, with my real life job being on the line here. I regret the amount of mistakes a created here, I feel so damn sorry to players that suffered from host mistakes, caused by an overstressed host.
I especially have to apologize to the Gods Mafia and @Dr. Watson , as they were not supposed to die by their own faction kill, but I somehow only realized it over a cycle later. I issued some compensation, but damn, sad how things turned out for Gods Mafia. Ya'll still Gods in my hearts. :sweat:

After all I just wanted to pull through with this game, because I prepared it for over 4 months and there were so many inventions for mafia and especially SRM, that I were proud of to present to you guys. Simply because I love ya'll and it is fun hosting you guys.

Aside from that, I would like to move on. This game was a challenge as I did not just have to fight stress through real life, or my own errors by hosting, I also had to argue with many players. Generally I am heavily disappointed by certain people here, especially some people from the Puppets will know. Some players really decided to shit on the hosts and the integrity of the game, and it really hurt me and the game and probably other people too, to experience this. Some people were at their best behaviour, others were at their biggest low.

I am fully aware that my game needed more refinement with certain mechanics and aspects, but overall I am proud of the balance. I know some roles were overloaded with weird conditional passives. For me personally Weebs was a new experience and more than a challenge I could handle alone. I should have went lighter on some roles. I also hosted day actions at such a quantity for the first time, and is just a brutal shit task. Giving you guys write ups on a consistent basis is just such a brutal task, by all respects, I don't know how @novaselinenever handled doing this with 50+ players. Like for real.

Anyway, I will really have to a break from this now, I will try to idle out one or two days, regaining sleep, privacy and more, since I been non stop grinding from waking up to going sleep. Skipping showers and dinners, just to be able to host this. I deserve some hours off, and I will come back at ya'll once I rested.

This might be the last SRM I will host in such a huge fashion. I will spent my time with smaller games now and again evolve as a host. If I come back to bigger games, then lighter for sure.
With that I want to pass the torch on for the next Weebs. But in all honesty, I can't let the next in line host it all alone. I would be glad to join as an advisor and as an assistant host if it comes to it. I felt it is a hard job maintaining the Weebs spirit, or simply evolving Weebs without making it lose, it's touch. My help is not mandatory, but probably highly advised.

Finally, I think I hit the Weebs flavour right with this one, I am a bit disappointed by the low enthusiasm, and early sideattacks against the game. People not being satisfied because of low kill density, slow start etc. Generally the sign up with 32 was a bit lowish and the anticipation was low. Which tbh put me also under pressure in order to deliver.

Anyway, I am really at my end, and I will get back at ya'll. If I forgot to say anything, then up in a later post. Thanks for playing once again, congrats to winners! Share your roles for now and I will make posts containing all roles and game mechs tomorrow!

@Mashiro Blue [Joe Biden][Superkilled N3]
@Random Asshole
@Ariess [Oliver "Ladykiller" Biscuit][Modkilled D3]
@Juliet
@Ekkologix
@Alwaysmind [Janemba][Lynched D6]
@Rottkins [Eurovision Song Contest][Superkilled D7]
@MonochromeYoru @Worst [Daemon Targaryen][Killed N3]
@Charlie
@T-Peinβ„’ [Shinji Hirako][Superkilled N6]
@Kagurashii [Ea Nasir][Lynched D7]
@Naomi @Ultra [???][Superkilled N7]
@Lord Evil @Worst [Sesshomaru][Killed N1]
@Gambit @Adam 🍎 [Caine][Superkilled D5]
@MangoSenpai @Dr. Watson [Shadows House][Killed N1]
@Zolo @Adam 🍎 [Random Super Powers][Killed N2]
@oddoddfruit [???][Superkilled N5]
@Michelle [Kali][Superkilled D7]---[Revived D8]
@Fujishiro @Apollo [The Nakano Quintuplets][Lynched D2]
@AL sama @Reborn
@MUUGEN [Conan Edogawa][Lynched D3]
@Destroya [Dr. Franken Stein][Superkilled D7]
@SoulKiller [Munsu][Superkilled N3]
@Indigo @Flower @Kobe
@Udell [Roman Reigns][Killed N5]
@Lord Tentei [Jigen][Lynched D1]
@BakiDou [Vash The Stampede][Superkilled D2]---[Revived D2]---[Superkilled D6]
@Xlaw @Midnight Delight
@Underworld Broker [Bonehilda][Superkilled D4]---[Revived D4]
@MitchMatch @Psylocke [Greg Doucette][Won D5]
@Nessos [Raiden Shogun][Lynched D4]
@Ryu Kishi @Pot Goblin [Eikichi Onizuka][Killed D5]
thanks for the game again! ok so... WHO KILLED ME???

Status
Not open for further replies.