• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You suspected her for dodging lynches amongst other things.
Yeah but you forgot one thing - we pushed kagu for the Lynch before we even knew she could be saved from the Lynch because she wasn't playing like her town self.

She was not hitting her town gameplay at all...thus the Lynch...and ,her dodging Lynch just fueled the sus

Tbh, I did feel off about kobe because he became defensive when I started asking about odd but then I went with how you and al discussed and it came genuine so I brushed kobe defensive reaction as nothing much...

My bad
Lol it just means I did well enough. Which is amazing given Indigo was outed D0 and I turned it around 180.

Emil

Certified Memelord
thanks for the game @Rej

was fun first 3 cycles to scum with you peoples @Flower @Kobe @Michelle @Destroya @Juliet @Indigo

we did it for the boys. this is for u guys from last weebs. we finally made it me and dest ran it down again @Lindltaylor @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Kvothe Kingkiller @Adam 🍎

after this and favs and christmas games wins i am gna retire from SRMs for the time being

if i join them it'll only be for numbers and i dont plan on putting even a 1% fraction of the effort i put on this and favs

ggs
thanks @Ratchet and @Fujishiro for the co hosting too

i know we caused yall and @Rej so much trouble

ill make an apology post about the content of my complaints after i receive explainations for what happened exactly

i do however apologize for the tone and conduct of my complains. it could have been done in a more professional and less impulsive and rude manner

i have nothing against any of you. i just really despise rng and uncontrollable stuff that mafia cant see in games. i wud be infuriated about this if it came from anyone. i remmeber the last time i was this infuriated about a game was dragos akatsuki game

i use 0 rng in my games and i make sure all mechanics r visible from the start. even if a role evolves i will show all evolution stages from the start so the player can play for it and plan accordingly. u have seen an example of this with jinx role in arcane for instance, so when a game has loooots of things mafia cant do that messes with their plan it becomes unfun for them and messes their plans up

i have no issues with the host mistakes i understand hes only human. my main issues were with the RNG and uncontrollable mechanics being this impactful and game changing and swingy to the sides playing in the field

my anger my tone my insults are all not justified really. i accept any forthcoming punishment. ill apologize about the content as well after receiving a sound explanation.

thanks

thanks @Ratchet and @Fujishiro for the co hosting too

i know we caused yall and @Rej so much trouble

ill make an apology post about the content of my complaints after i receive explainations for what happened exactly

i do however apologize for the tone and conduct of my complains. it could have been done in a more professional and less impulsive and rude manner

i have nothing against any of you. i just really despise rng and uncontrollable stuff that mafia cant see in games. i wud be infuriated about this if it came from anyone. i remmeber the last time i was this infuriated about a game was dragos akatsuki game

i use 0 rng in my games and i make sure all mechanics r visible from the start. even if a role evolves i will show all evolution stages from the start so the player can plan for it and plan accordingly. u have seen an example of this with jinx role in arcane for instance, so when a game has loooots of things mafia cant do that messes with their plan it becomes unfun for them and messes their plans up

i have no issues with the host mistakes i understand hes only human. my main issues were with the RNG and uncontrollable mechanics being this impactful and game changing and swingy to the sides playing in the field

my anger my tone my insults are all not justified really. i accept any forthcoming punishment. ill apologize about the content as well after receiving a sound explanation.

thanks
I know you dont mean the stuff you say bro, dont sweat it.

GG.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yeah but you forgot one thing - we pushed kagu for the Lynch before we even knew she could be saved from the Lynch because she wasn't playing like her town self.

She was not hitting her town gameplay at all...thus the Lynch...and ,her dodging Lynch just fueled the sus
Tbh most of the time I was in the dark and not understanding what to do to make myself fruitful. As usual, my reads aren't that great and i tend to reply on mech info which I didn't have until day 6. Hell, it took me days to understand how to use it. I could have used it to participate in powergames for free and get more money.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tbh most of the time I was in the dark and not understanding what to do to make myself fruitful. As usual, my reads aren't that great and i tend to reply on mech info which I didn't have until day 6. Hell, it took me days to understand how to use it. I could have used it to participate in powergames for free and get more money.
I can't blame you..
I subbed in when after 300 pages and I went with Al sama read on you and flowa and his interaction with you two...and it messed me up...

So, I didn't actually put efforts myself except in few cases so can't actually blame you

AL sama

Red Haired
Fuck my life

:peperain:

I am gonna have trust issues whole my life now :pepecry:

@Rej @Ratchet @Fujishiro thank you for the game.

Congratulations to the blue mafia team ✌️

@Underworld Broker nice to have chat with you in pm. Well I owe an apology to you and @Charlie for not picking upon Kobe/flows.

I was focused on jules being scum but that ship has sailed.

You two played well. Most valuable townie both of you :pepemwai:
till the very end you didn't realize why I wasn't telling flower everything

@Rej @Ratchet the game was great ad sorry for subbing out like that

Status
Not open for further replies.