• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rej ty for the game, sorry my mood was bad from the start, the indie reveal made it worse on my mood. had to step away, need to take a long break. your role reminds me of the time oreki gave me a fake role. . :peperain:

@Gambit btw are a psychic!? i did not even know my role would turn indie scum/bastard. every game i roll scum you just know day 1. :believe:
Was sad you left Naomi!

Hope your mood improved!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Your reads on Mich/Juliet were good tbh.
My fault is I didn't rebuild my opinion on kobe and kagu from fresh as days went by as I was suppose to.

Just fixated myself with kagu is scum and kobe is likely town. Which is bad.

I was right about pot, Mich, Jules and even investigated ekko but messed up when it actually matters....kobe and kagu.

kagura yes flower no
You vouched for flowa lmao

It was actually funny that there was no one town player who kept tabs on actions in the write up. You know scum keep tabs on those, so should you.

There were a lot of abilities related to Chika.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Rej ty for the game, sorry my mood was bad from the start, the indie reveal made it worse on my mood. had to step away, need to take a long break. your role reminds me of the time oreki gave me a fake role. . :peperain:

@Gambit btw are a psychic!? i did not even know my role would turn indie scum/bastard. every game i roll scum you just know day 1. :believe:
@Underworld Broker told you she wasn't clicking her town meta

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well, kagu and kobe is my fault so I take the blame. I could have played better
I was really surprised you left Killing Game until Night 7. I thought you would have used it around Day 5 at the latest - as you only gained the game removal after the buffs expired, you wouldn't have been able to use it until Day 9.

As far as your investigation went, I recall you asked why you could track and then watch. I designed your role, so I can answer this better than Rej even. The simple answer is, a watch is more powerful, so to get to use it you needed to burn an investigation on a player beforehand. It was designed to make it harder to reliably use as a Watcher. In combination with Analyst, it was actually really strong, but unfortunately Analyst was tossed early which made it a bit weaker (though still quite strong). Your Final 3 passive was a reference to a Danganronpa game a few of us played a couple of years ago. Your role was my favourite actually, because the combination potential it had could make or break it.

As for you rolling Despair, we were accused by Puppets of rigging that too, but it was 100% RNG (see below, I've removed my IP). I think you misplayed that - including yourself was a bit risky, and the opportunity to have complete immunity might have kept town in the game. Especially because you ended up giving a double action buff to both Serial and Mafia.

"Love is in the air!"
You are Chika Fujiwara! (Puppets Mafia)
(Series: Kaguya-sama, Love is War!)
Arsenal:
[Magnifying Glasses] -
Investigate a player. [4-shots]
[Broken Magnifying Glasses] -
Investigate a player. There is a 25% chance that you will watch yourself instead. [4-shots]

Kit:
[Ribbon] -
Chika has evolved a habbit of giving her ribbons personal names. Give your Ribbon a name and once Chika dies, she will flip as the Ribbon instead. People then can guess her identity, the first to guess her identity, will be granted all informations about the Chika Fujiwara role. This has a 1 hour buffer time for her mafia allies to guess. [1-shot]

Passives:
[Master of Tabletop Games] -
Due to being member of the Tabletop Gaming Club, Chika has refined her gamble skills to perfection, being able to beat everyone she faces. Upon entering a game of chances or a RPS game, Chika will flip a coin. There is a 50% chance that Chika will turn the game into her favour. If she loses, then her next faction kill will become undetecable. If her faction kill performance ever fails, then the chance to win said games gets rigged to 100% for the next game she enters.
[Secretary] - As secretary of the Student Council, Chika enjoys favourable advantages. Chika is able to utilize her allies' money. At the end of the cycle, she will additionally steal 1.000 gold from every player, that is Upper Six in the Power Rankings.

Actives:
[Love Detective] -
Chika is the self-declared love detective, who sees through hidden love and lies. Chika may pick 2 players at night and if their alignments do match, then Chika will receive their role names.
-----[Gotcha!] - If Chika successfully matches a target with 3 other targets, then Chika will receive their full role.
[The Chika Dance] - Chika will perform her notorious Chika dance in order to redirect the next protective day ability used, towards her. [1 cycle cooldown]
[Game Battle] -
In order to achiever her goals, Chika doesn't shy back from challenging anyone to a game battle. Challenge a player to 3 rounds of RPS. If you win, then you will become their friend, receiving a chat with them. You will degrade all kills occuring on them to wounds and only your Faction Kill will kill them. [2-shots]

Wincon - Defeat all threats to the Puppets Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.