Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

Thats predictable tbh, since Shanks is Luffy's inspiration, Oda will fulfill Shanks' responsibility as the Hakiman just like he did since the start of this manga. He may even give Shanks The World Strongest Haki User later, since Shanks is Oda's self-insert.
if he gives Shanks that title one can argue that Shanks has better/more Haki but Mihawk is overall stronger:kata:

Question for anyone. Have y'all seen Zoro learn any new sword tricks outside of ones involving haki?
literally the only Swordsmanship specific ability IN THE ENTIRE STORY is this
"the ability to cut what you want to cut and not cut what you don't want to cut" = haki
So yea i think Zoro's entire power progression will be Haki based with some Demonic lineage abilities sprinkled in to make it more interesting

Y'all so blind by the erkan hate that you're bending backwards to not see that Oda could have avoided all this by not adding the swordsmanship line, yet he did...

Quote me if im wrong and the raw actually uses something like strength instead of the word swordsmanship, only read tcb

Also, do you very best in explaining at how yasop is weaker than beckman despite both being gunmen but yasopp being the better one

if he gives Shanks that title one can argue that Shanks has better/more Haki but Mihawk is overall stronger:kata:
Well if Oda give Shanks that title, there will be absolutely no reason for me that Mihawk is stronger overall, since Mihawk is a haki user as well thus i can always spam since Mihawk is a haki user then Shanks > Mihawk by default with trolling posts.

Last edited:
is zoro even a Swordman at this point?
:zorothink:

according to kaido "only haki can trancend all"

- zoro used armament and observation haki unconsciously against mr 1

- spent two years learning haki

- got a new sword that needs strong haki to be tamed

- created a new sword style with the Colors of supreme king's haki
“En-ou Santoryuu” (king of Hell's Three Swords Style - 閻王三刀流 (えんおう さんとうりゅう))."
- he is the only character that can create illusions with his spirit

Last edited by a moderator:
Vergo never said that.

He was referring to his superior Armament compared to Smoker, multiple translations dont even have the word "Haki user".
Well you can bring the raws and a neutral translator then. I just read what i've found, but saying Mihawk being higher in portrayal by default due to WSS title is silly when Admirals literally respect Shanks' powerlevel and when Oda dressed as Shanks.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Now this is getting really embarassing.

One should accept L gracefully instead of finding ways to cope

Since TS (time when we learnt about haki) zoro is learning haki and developing it. He has shown CoO, CoA and AdCoC as well.

Haki is integral to swordmanship in one piece otherwise why zoro will focus on haki?

This in itself makes WSS not just about sword skills but haki too.

And, this chapter clearly portrays Mihawk over Shanks.

It's fine you wanna troll about something but atleast know when to stop otherwise it will only make you look stupid

Well theres nothing that said "haki is not a separate fighting style" , while Vergo explicitly separate himself as a haki user from him being a weapon user.
Based on your shit sites translation, yes. Not based on official:

Anyway, if this was your argument then it's refuted. There's nothing like "haki user" in canon as a combat-style. Majority of of characters, including Mihawk, Shanks, and even as low as likes of Helmeppo , are users of haki. It's nothing separate.

Rest of my points from previous post stands. Haki isn't separate from swordsmanship. Hell, swordsmanship is more about haki than it is about anything else as far as we're shown in narrative.

Mihawk's overall portrayal puts him above Shanks, not in any particular thing or that.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Y'all so blind by the erkan hate that you're bending backwards to not see that Oda could have avoided all this by not adding the swordsmanship line, yet he did...

Quote me if im wrong and the raw actually uses something like strength instead of the word swordsmanship, only read tcb

Also, do you very best in explaining at how yasop is weaker than beckman despite both being gunmen but yasopp being the better one
Are you looking for a serious answer or are you here to bait and troll?