General & Others What are your thoughts about the 9 Holy Knights?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
What are your thoughts about the 9 Filler Knights? Opps sorry I meant, Holy Knights.
As long as they are characters we know and they just hold those titles. Let's say Shanks, Dragon and etc. Then let Oda have it.

If it's a completely new group, I don't see OP ending within 8 years.

Last edited:
Look at these two beautiful threads that you decided to delete. You deleted them because you didn't want your worstgen best friends to think of you as a hypocrite? Lmao!

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/wano-inconsistencies-part-1-the-oden-edition.26855/
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/wano-act-3-inconsistencies-part-2-road-to-1000.26998/
Lmaoo you still have those. Glad I have a fan!

Wano did suck, that still stands. Pointless to lose enregy nitpicking every single mistake in the arc.

But how about staying on topic?
Holy Knights >>> Akatsuki

Lmaoo you still have those. Glad I have a fan!

Wano did suck, that still stands. Pointless to lose enregy nitpicking every single mistake in the arc.

But how about staying on topic?
Holy Knights >>> Akatsuki
I have those links bookmarked. I usually visit those threads every few weeks to reread it and it gives me euphoria.

You can hate on Naruto all you want, as long as you think Wano was ass.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Naaah imo very different. Considering Dragon singled them out as the measure for initiating their war and not the Marines, it signifies that they are a powerful group.

I think we need to start separating the Marines and WG. If the final war includes both, its becoming clearer for the case that they will be dealt with separately
I think it's a coin flip tbh
Either they do have meat on their bones in terms of power or they are a narrative way to show that the WG is finally throwing their glove down which is what the Revos are aiming for.

I think it is worthwhile to acknowledge them but I would just be careful in raising expectations too high for these fellas

I feel like a wtf... It could be argued that it is something similar to Im that nobody knew of its existence but the reader has been told clearly that when someone messes with a Celestial Dragon the retaliation is that an admiral of the headquarters of the navy is going to come, is that even a celestial Dragon himself says so. So how come some "holy knights" that seem to be protectors of the celestial dragons now appear? I mean, kizaru is the one that goes with Saturn and the others seem to be marines unless among those there are "holy knights"...