Powers & Abilities What are Zoro's asura and Sanji's jambe? Can others do it?

I don't know about Sanji

It is said he can burn thanks to his passion but Queen stated that humans can't do that 🤔
Because Sanji is talking about his compassion and soul while Queen is talking about humans as machines. "Inherited will" is connected to that. A devil fruit has some form of inherited will and it takes shape in the form of abilities and so do the swords and Sanji's fire. The only question is is it purely a reincarnation theme (joyboy? Ashura? devil fruits?), literal inherited haki (haki infused into the objects and lasting over time (black swords? swords in general?), metaphorical will (hard work/love/choose your path theme) or even artificially created science in some cases (exoskeleton?). Honestly I don't know, it's very difficult to interpret stuff like that sometimes. Could even be a mix. All I know is that what Kozaburo said is not what Pero claims.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is just genetics idk bout Ashura
It's surely not just genetics. Take the ability of the lunarian tribe for example. Where is that ability originating from? It must have some catalyst too.

Where is the Lunarian theory even coming from? No one has confirmed Sanji is a Lunarian

As far as we know he’s a normal human

Zoro’s case can be chocked up to CoC but his attacks actually get stronger while using it so that could only mean he was using the advanced version.... which would make little to no sense + we may see Zoro truly go all out when he combines ACoC and Asura (if it’s even possible)

Idk it’s confusing

As other people have said in this thread I think it’ll be left unexplained as an ability only Zoro has

I believe Ashura was created through the curse of the Kitetsu. A three headed demon fits a blade that’s been forged and “cursed” through three generations.

Just as King of Hell was created through the “curse” of Enma.

Diable Jambe is likely related to Sanjis heritage. We know he was genetically altered at this point, so Sanji should be a descendent of a fire connected race

Anyone can use fire, only the strongest of the strong can do something like Asura. :steef:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro truly go all out when he combines ACoC and Asura
Won't happen, Asura will remain a CoA only move, CoC attacks are named King of Hell, Oda won't mix the God of underworld with a demon in the same move. A new illusion based on Enma is more likely.

Last edited:
Zoro's Asura:
1. Strongest technique of 3-sword style. I can't remember what his strongest attack with 2-sword style, but Shishi Sonson is his strongest technique for 1-sword style.
2. Unlocked the Shishi Sonson due to his mastery of nature of cutting blade, while unlocked Asura due to mastery of his willpower/spirit.
3. Zoro's strong willpower hinted way earlier in the series, since his beaten up by Arlong.
4. Enma enabling him to further unlock his COC.
5. His mastery of Enma background another further unlock of Adv COC (I hate to admit this tho)

Sanji's Diable Jambe (DJ):
1. By comparing against Zoro, it's pretty much like Zoro's Shishi Sonson. The first time introduced, it's more like Charlotte Oven's Heat DF. Where Jyabura describe it is RED and Glowing. Clearly shown that Sanji use friction technique to create DJ initially. No doubt bout that.
2. In other word, by power unlocking, Sanji at Enies Lobbies arc achievement can be considered same as Zoro's achievement during Alabasta arc.
3. Post time skip, Sanji show his growth by enable to create fire via 'passion' only. No more 'friction'. His whole body covered by flame tho.
4. Come to Wano arc, thanks to Enma, Zoro 'attain' COC, while Sanji 'attain' Germa genetic unlocked. This advantage splendidly used by Sanji to allowed him increase his flame-level which resulting Ifrit Jambe (IJ).
5. Quite clear note that Sanji can actually use IJ before reunion his Germa family and wear Raid Suit (RS), but he only choose to use it now due to currently his leg can wield much hotter flame compared to before genetically modified thru RS.
6. Thus, Sanji unlocking of Germa genetic, further increase his attacking power to match up with Zoro's Asura.
7. While Zoro enhance his 3-sword style with Adv COC, pretty sure Sanji imbued Adv COA to do IJ.
8. To further comparison, Zoro's 3-sword style with Adv COC and Sanji's IJ with Adv COA is on the in the level of Luffy's Gear 4th.

As conclusion, provided anyone obtained Zoro's Enma or Sanji's Germa genetic, they can achieve this power level. The key is the concept as DF Awaken level by mastery the fruit power mentally and physically.

p/s;
To Zorotards, I'm not trying to put Zoro weaker than Luffy or Sanji as strong as Zoro. It's another case.
To Sanjitards, I bet Sanji still have further unlock to look for in future.

My personal headcanon for Sanji is that Sora's drug had a unique reaction with his germa lineage factor causing a genetic mutation. Instead of giving him invisiblity and taking away his emotions, it altered his ability to fire instead and directly tied the ability to his emotions.

For Zoro, his extreme willpower to become the strongest seems to cause an illusionary technique, which must be related to his conquerors haki as said by Kaido. It's probably an offshoot of CoC, something to do with imposing your will on your enemy. It's possible that Mihawk and/or Shanks have something similar.

My personal headcanon for Sanji is that Sora's drug had a unique reaction with his germa lineage factor causing a genetic mutation. Instead of giving him invisiblity and taking away his emotions, it altered his ability to fire instead and directly tied the ability to his emotions.
Sanji's Invisibility come from his RS, the same as his siblings. Pretty sure that Germa siblings cannot do their laser/lightning/wench/poison without their RS.
As currently we didn't know background of Sora, Sanji's DJ is actually powerful modified of Zeff Kicking Technique instead.

For Zoro it was technically confirmed that it’s a haki thing on the roof
As for Sanji I like the idea of him inheriting it from Sora who she somehow possesses it due to descending from Lunarians
At any case We definitely need an explanation for this power