Theory What did Dragon do to become the "Worst criminal"

As we know, Dragon is the "worst criminal".

For the longest time we have assumed that this was simply because he was a revolutionary. But I'm starting to doubt that.

Sabo, Dragon's #2, was only worth 600 mil before reverie
Kuma was worth less than 300 mil
Iva wasn't even placed in impel down level 6

Not saying any of these guys are weak, but the government clearly didn't view them as as big of a threat as the yonko commanders. Jack alone was worth more than Kuma + Sabo. Again, not saying he is stronger than either of them.

But if being a revo didn't get Dragon's subordinates high bounties, then I fail to see why simply being a revolutionary would make Dragon the worst criminal. No imo Dragon must have actually done something that pissed the CD's off so much that they made him the worst criminal.

This explains why Akainu hates Luffy so much for being his son. Its very likely that Dragon's crime, whatever it was, happened around the time where he was a marine.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Just perks of being a leader.
And in this case specifically, a leader of the organization whose only purpose is dethroning the current rulers of the world.
Naturally, such a leader would get the highest bounty.
I dont think Dragon did anything you expect him to have done.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
He has been the figurehead of the D clan for the tims between Roger's death and Nika-Luffy's upcomming. And as some peeps said he is a leader and probably has the second biggest global network after the World Government and Navy themselves.

As we know, Dragon is the "worst criminal".

For the longest time we have assumed that this was simply because he was a revolutionary. But I'm starting to doubt that.

Sabo, Dragon's #2, was only worth 600 mil before reverie
Kuma was worth less than 300 mil
Iva wasn't even placed in impel down level 6

Not saying any of these guys are weak, but the government clearly didn't view them as as big of a threat as the yonko commanders. Jack alone was worth more than Kuma + Sabo. Again, not saying he is stronger than either of them.

But if being a revo didn't get Dragon's subordinates high bounties, then I fail to see why simply being a revolutionary would make Dragon the worst criminal. No imo Dragon must have actually done something that pissed the CD's off so much that they made him the worst criminal.

This explains why Akainu hates Luffy so much for being his son. Its very likely that Dragon's crime, whatever it was, happened around the time where he was a marine.
Made many nations revolt against the WG. Has his own army that is probably as strong as a Yonko crew. Probably was a high ranking member of the WG,so he probably knows some shady secret.