Powers & Abilities What haki skills is Luffy missing?

Imagine thinking fs is level 1 of CoO when oda keeps hyping it as mightiest skill

"Unleash CoC from others" any CoC user can use CoC like this.

:suresure:
Zunisha communicate with VoAT users

You always make me laugh on how you write nonsense but make it seem real

Zkk, how Zoro is x or whatever...
Lots of nosense
Who said Level 01 is Weakest? lol
Voice of All Things & Telepathy aren't Fighting Abilities
Future Sight is only Fighting Ability in CoO Path, and no one denies it's Rarity or Usefulness

Stop overreacting like a little girl, it's pathetic
"Unleash CoC from others" any CoC user can use CoC like this.
Such as who? lol

I'm sure there is probably one more level to Conqueror's haki we don't know about.

We all saw the clash between WB and Roger in the flashback. They were evenly matched in terms of Conqueror's haki imbuement. WB still has the quake fruit and potentially even Awakening. So Roger must've also had an ace up his sleeve that would've allowed him to close that gap. I'm guessing we have yet to see the advanced form of CoC.

Godfy will be the Conqueror among the conquerors. His charismatic nature, gaining allies even among the enemy lines are all a shade of his conquerors haki. He has yet to defeat the immortal/invincible imu, so he will expand his conqueror's haki game to a next level not shown by even shanks or gold roger.

Luffy will get all adv haki and more some after that. He will prob get a power which no one in the verse have which maybe haki related or something separate from haki and DF.

What Luffy might have:

X-Ray vision like Fuji's.
-Luffy might need it against Kizaru awakening where he is blinded with all the light and has to fight with eyes closed

Stronger FS
-Luffy gonna at least have as good as Shanks FS, 10 secs FS

COO Canceller
-If its going to be in the manga and Shanks gonna have it, then Luffy gonna need that or Shanks will FS diff Luffy lol

Next Level COC Application
-Like many believe Shanks have, if it does exist then Luffy for sure gonna have it

Others:

Reality Altering like Zoro's Ashura
-Not confirmed but hinted as COC, Luffy has toon force so not gonna need this one

Black Blade Forging
-If it is haki and not something else, but Luffy don't need this

Imho:

- He's got CoA down. We had 3 levels already, being basic hardening, the shockwave one is the next stage, and internal destuction (Luffy's Roc Moves). Id actually say AdCoC is technically stage 4 year and not a level of CoC by itself.

- CoO, he's barely mastered the 2nd stage, FS imo. FS mastery is what he needs to learn here with Kizaru i think. Finally whatever 3rd stage is probably (?) Shanks' FS killer thing. To go beyond and essentially trick the person into seeing the wrong future? Not sure.....

- CoC has the basic one we know, then i would "assume" stage 2 is the thing Shanks pulled on Ryokugyuu. Stage 3 is not known yet?

All in all, highly subjective and confusing.

VoAT is a totally separate thing imo. Probably an adjunct to CoO, but its not a "power" with combat ability.

AdCoC is just an application to Hardening. Its not necessarily a "stage" in Conquerors imo, but thats just me.

key words
"that he can get"

there is a special tier of haki that only 2 verse-characters have unlocked, 1 that only zoro will unlock as well

ryuma
mihawk
zoro

only users
Such as...?
Post automatically merged:

Voice of all things, whatever asura is and something related to will which will be stronggest CoC aplication.

My guess: since DFs are created from dreams, i wouldnt put it past luffy to be able to use imagination and gain DF powers without the need to actually eat them.

Such as...?
Post automatically merged:

Voice of all things, whatever asura is and something related to will which will be stronggest CoC aplication.

''My guess: since DFs are created from dreams, i wouldnt put it past luffy to be able to use imagination and gain DF powers without the need to actually eat them.
Isn't Asura exactly that ?

Asuras (Sanskrit: ΰ€…ΰ€Έΰ₯ΰ€°) are a class of beings in Indic religions. They are described as power-seeking demons related to the more benevolent Devas (also known as Suras) in Hinduism. In its Buddhist context, the word is sometimes translated "titan", "demigod", or "antigod".[1]'' -Wikipedia-

When Zoro dies.
A wild Hito Hito no mi : model Asura appears.
:myman:

Isn't Asura exactly that ?

Asuras (Sanskrit: ΰ€…ΰ€Έΰ₯ΰ€°) are a class of beings in Indic religions. They are described as power-seeking demons related to the more benevolent Devas (also known as Suras) in Hinduism. In its Buddhist context, the word is sometimes translated "titan", "demigod", or "antigod".[1]'' -Wikipedia-

When Zoro dies.
A wild Hito Hito no mi : model Asura appears.
:myman:
Headcannon aside, i do believe that the ultimate lvl of conquerors haki, which gorosei and imu have, is the ability to use mythical zoans or any other fruit for that matter without the need of actually eating them.

In short: ultimate use of conqueror haki is the power to "will" things into reality.

coc
We got other names for coo and coa on two different islands...And we need an island where coc has another name
If I'm not mistaken, I read something about D's volition, and Luffy might get such an ability
Also, the Observation killing ability in the 4 billion book is very bug...Shanks can turn off your power and even see the next 10 seconds, there is no way to defeat Shanks without a powerful coc.
Although this ability is great, it may make the story illogical(If I don't comment as a fan of Shanks, it would be great if Shanks and Luffy have abiliti:myman:)

Seems pretty tapped out to me. Does Oda even have time to bring in another level for all three?

RED might suggest there is more to COC, but then that shit seems like a basic application of COC to me. You just intimidating your enemy which we know fucks up COO regardless.